It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO- Crash-Gov-Navy-Amry-Help-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
WElcome to the Rule Book of what not to do if you saw a UFO crash or have contact with a Alien

Rule number 1.

STOP BEING AN ID.IO.T, DONT CALL THE US AMRY NEVY GOV POLICE , AMRY MP ECT. LOCAL POLICE THEY ARE ALL CONNECTED TOGETHER THOSE SNECKY IDI.O.TS.

Rule Number 2.

NEVER OPENINGLY TALK ABOUT THIS TO ANYBODY BUT THOSE YOU TRUST IN PRESON. KEEP IT TO FEW PEOPLE AT LATER DATE YOU CAN MAKE IT PUBLIC AS THINGS NEED TO CALAM DOWN.

Rule number 3.

Gather As much video photos of the UFO Alien ect in case the Amry Came and taken away your UFO. Please Do Not Contact Any Police station never call any Army Cuz they will just put you in Jail and keep it a big Secret as Rosswell its been over 50 years. when that idiot rancher reported hes findings to the Amry cuz of thim we still got to find the truth ! stu.p.id american

Rule number 4.

If Your Near a Amry Base when a UFO Crashs. their is a big chance the amry will arrive in the next 10 mints take your cammera good one. take few good shouts of the UFO. if you got Video Cammer Recode it. BEFORE THE AMRY COMES DIG A SMALL WHOLE AND STASH YOUR UFO FILME VIDEO ECT IN THE WHOLE AND COVER IT UP. SO WHEN YOU GET ARRESTED FOR NOTHING THEY WILL LET YOU GO AFTER A FEW DAYS. COME BACK AND DIG THE WHOLE WHERE U STORED YOUR FILM VIDEO ECT... BUT BE CARFUL A S THEY ARE ALWAYS WATCHING YOU 24/7 THEY DONT PUT 300 MILLION DOLLERS INTO NOTHING, AND THATS ALL PUBLIC TAX MUSTLY FOR THE CIA.

Rule number 5.

Never think the police navy gov are your friends they are all bunch of paper working idi.iots. espesisly the amry ! never Contact Any one of them they will just take your toy away for another 50 years o study.

Rule number 6.

Stop buying those cheap cammers, Spend good money to buy a good Cammers so you can get a good image from the UFO. same as the video recoder.

Rule number 7.

ANYBODY FROM THESE SECTION ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS,

YOUR LOCAL POLICE, AMRY, NAVY, GOV,
EX POLICE OFFICER
EX NAVY ANYTHING TO DO WITH POLICE OR AMRY.

AND IF YOU HOLD A LARGE UFO DISC. GET SOME EARTH AND COVER IT OVER WITH SOLILE. LEAVE IT UNTIL FEW MONTHS OR WEEKS THEN DIG IT UP AGAIN. WHEN EVERYTHING IS CALAM AGAIN.

SORRY 4 MY ENGLISH GUYS

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It kinda relies on a person having a top of the line camera dangling around their neck 24/7.....not to mention walking around looking like a tool carrying a shovel in case some quick burying of a flying _______(fill in the blank with the current shape in vogue this week) is required. Gr8 post Mr A.....I laughed and laughed until I stopped.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by deevee
www.abovetopsecret.com...

worth the 50 point fine

a) Not everyones native language is English.

If you find someone's post hard to read, then don't read it
I read it through ok without problem.

As for the post's content.

I woujldn't call anyone until I had sufficient proof documented, including video or photos etc.
Then i'd make backups and stash it away, then call
I personally don't want some alien ship taking up space in my backyard

hehe

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deimos

The random caps and capricious punctuation are not part of any language I know. If one wishes to be understood and taken seriously then there are certain universal rules which must be followed. Then again I may just be an I.D.io.t

[edit on 30-7-2004 by deevee]

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
What would really be amazing video would be inside an alien spaceship. I'm not too impressed with some fuzzy pic that shows a dot several miles away. Someone could transfer the video to pc and post the images all over the net and then call a local film crew. I'm sure if anything was real, the government would hide or cover it up as quickly as possible. I think the government can spot disturbed ground in your yard and they do have metal detectors.

Keep it secret for awhile if possible, that might work. If it was three blonde nice looking alien females, I would be outa here. See ya later guys.
If I remember to bring a camera, I'll bring back pics.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Dear deevee,

Take a chill pill my english still growing am learning !! at least i can write little want me to write chines in here ??

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Why bother with cameras? Photo evidence is worthless with fake photos and staged scenes out there...

Evidence is REAL simple. Touch something organic...rub your shirt or something rough against one of the aliens and then cut out samples and send them to every biologist on the planet keeping plenty yourself for backup.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deimos

Originally posted by deevee
www.abovetopsecret.com...

worth the 50 point fine

As for the post's content.

I woujldn't call anyone until I had sufficient proof documented, including video or photos etc.
Then i'd make backups and stash it away, then call
I personally don't want some alien ship taking up space in my backyard

hehe

you make it sound like a bad thing to have a recovered UFO in your backyard. Lie tell neighbors that its a new type of swing set for the kids. And who in there right mind would call the military right off the bat if that did happen.

[edit on 30-7-2004 by iamthemissinglink]

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
It's all pointless....

Here's why.

Lets suppose you do ALL of that.

Now, you want to get the story out. How do you go about it? Who in the press do you contact?

Sorry, but even if NOT in a military area, they are going to track a crashing object as big as even a small saucer...not to mention your neighbors. What about them? Someone's going to see the fireball, and call the authorities (especially those farther away, who will think a plane went down). In any case, the authorities are going to get the wreckage, and likely lock you up for a few days to assure that you don't talk (buy you off, drug you, make you a frickin' vegetable, whatever)

Lets say you avoid even ALL of this, and you've now got your proof into the hands of the media, someone you trust, and you have backup evidence.

The media person then has to put the story together. This involves other people, their producer, the graphics guy, etc. There is a protocal too you know, that certain things must be reported, lest a station risk losing their FCC license (and thus going out of business). But, lets ignore all of that for now, and say they don't even care about that. So, they go on the air, and show your evidence...pieces of the crash, etc.

The next day, Government officials come in and seize everything, and/or arrest everyone in the station. They trot out some "evidence" of a top secret plane they've been working on, which matches the wreckage shown on the air. Furthermore, you lose your job, likely even some background erasing, just to make you look like an idiot, and discourage future action.

So, you've ruined your life, and for what?

Don't go around toting that shovel and expensive camera just yet....

worth the 50 point fine

Not really, the poster did apologize for the English, as I'm assuming it is not their first language. We have many such posters, and quite frankly, its refreshing to hear such different perspectives on the many issues.

[edit on 31-7-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Stop buying those cheap cammers, Spend good money to buy a good Cammers so you can get a good image from the UFO. same as the video recoder.

Those aliens are also selfish bastards. I bought an expensive camera and those punks don't come near me!

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   

buy a good Cammers so you can get a good image from the UFO.

I'd rather get a good image of the UFO, rather that taking one from the said planetary craft.( But then again I can be a fussy SOB)

top topics

join