It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the west was conned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Pakistan and Osama bin Laden: How the West was conned

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Ever since 9/11, the ISI has been seeking to keep the jihad inside Afghanistan and Pakistan warm, nurturing allies it gave birth to in the years after that meeting, while also joining the West's war against terror – the source of billions of dollars in aid and military patronage.

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 4-5-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/4/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: title to same as source - fixed long source link

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The US probably knew it all along but played along with Pakistan as it played and danced to the tunes on both sides for WAR on Terrorism.

Now that OSAMA has been taken out, what and how will US deal with Pakistan and its two sided face?

Even though the foreign policy is in Review, will the US continue to play along by providing continual support and foreign aid (if not the same amount) ?

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/8491149/Pakistan-and-Osama-bin-Laden-How-the-West-was-conned.html]www.telegraph.co.uk[/ur l]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Yes we have been fooled into a war just as we have in the past with pearl harbor and now 9/11 and i believe there will be a huge event this summer that will start WWIII so watch out. Its part of the government plan to control us.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Natureiskey
Yes we have been fooled into a war just as we have in the past with pearl harbor and now 9/11 and i believe there will be a huge event this summer that will start WWIII so watch out. Its part of the government plan to control us.

Well there are signs of it if we look at the global economy and turmoil around the world.

Fear is ofcourse a factor that the Government uses around the world to pass their agendas in elections. However as the water hole gets smaller and smaller, the animals who come to have a drink are vulnerable and viscious

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This is building up to a conflict with Pakistan, now the world can say, well hold on Pakistan you've got nukes yet the Mumbai killers in 2008 (i think) were from Pakistan and the worlds most wanted man was in Pakistan... we need to take your nukes. Maybe it was all planned, stick the already dead Bin Laden on a helicopter and make it look like he was killed there. Destroy the helicopter which would have had evidence i.e DNA on it. Now they can use this as ammo toward Pakistan.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Well there are signs of it if we look at the global economy and turmoil around the world.

A couple of months ago I listed the signs in my thread: Napolitano sets stage for False Flag Terrorist Attack

I also give pointers to write-ups of the other false flag attacks that got us into WWI and WWII. The formula has been the same each time.

The formula, as shown in those articles is:
The first stage is to aggravate, literally to goad them until they had no choice but to strike back (sound familiar?)

The second prong of the strategy is to insulate. Keep the victims (that's us) from getting the information needed to protect themselves.

The third and final stage is to Facilitate the attack:make it easy by offering no opposition.

My thread lists the the moves made by the US government to "Invite" an attack. Since then I have seen nothing that make me think we will not see an attack soon.

join