It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21st, 2011 End of the World - Claim and Rebuttal

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverSleepingEyes
reply to post by Realtruth

bad bad boy, spoiling the fun of some ignorant folks
great job.
Reminded me of another world changing anecdote:
I had Jehova's Witnesses at the door
They wanted to talk about god they said
So I turned around, yelled "god, god" a couple of times
and said "seems he's not in. what did he do wrong this time?"
they left.
they didn't return.

That reminds me of the jehova's at my door, I hid from them and crouched beneath the window and listened to them, they knocked and knocked then one said to the other, "I know them muther fuc**r's are home", then knocked for about 5 more mins then left. Real nice huh lol.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

That's one of the funniest things I have heard in a long time. I hope you don't mind if I steal your idea if given the opportunity.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

FANTASTIC RT just brilliant! & hopefully you will have given them food for thought......they will all start questioning their own belief in their faith.....pretty powerful!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
RealTruth:

THAT WAS GREAT!!!!

i have to give props, as you didnt respond to them with a nasty attitude, but silently forced them to question their own belief. for those people you talked to, you're the seed that cracks the concrete of blind faith.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Matthew 24:36
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Haha, this link says it all:

mindflowers.net...

People these days are incredible

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

Huh.. seems like i'm safe then

Scandinavia seems safe ahaha

Pretty disturbing picture to say the least.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

OMG!!!! the world is going to end? but why did you want there money?? buy coffin? should we all give you the money? why? omg the world is going to end!!!!!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
All I can say is the dates have to change neither May 21st 2011 and/or Dec. 21st 2012 fit my schedule so you all can relax.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
In regards to doomsayers and those who follow them, have any of you ever come across a group called Endtime Ministries?

They have set up shop here, with a church dedicated to the preachings of end times, and a creepy place hidden beside a shoe store that isn't listed in the Yellow Pages or Google Maps - you can see it, they just don't register it being there/no address provided.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

WELL DONE GOOD SIR! shall we partake in some cruptets and tea while we watch the ignoramuses Walk there ignoramus strut?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I wonder if this is when "project blue beam" will start if you guys arnt familiar with the project there are threads on ats that can explain it. What a better group of people to fool if they already beleive somthings going to happen right? What are your guys thoughts?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well, I will be sure to have at least a gallon of The Glenlivet, and some nice greens to go out on!

Just checked my calender for the date, No weekend warrior here, and it is a Saturday to boot so hurray!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
That would be my birthday so I hope your wrong. At the very least I know I will be having a good time. HAHA

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Neyers2111

naw youll wake up and youll realize your in hell because the rapture didnt happen and none of us have a chance at a perfect eternity from now on.......and that an ammount of 2% of the world will die that day and not have to deal with a corrupt world...HAHA I FIGURED IT OUT!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Neyers2111

naw youll wake up and youll realize your in hell because the rapture didnt happen and none of us have a chance at a perfect eternity from now on.......and that an ammount of 2% of the world will die that day and not have to deal with a corrupt world...HAHA I FIGURED IT OUT!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
That was mean, but sorted the men from the boys.

Nice job, i think i'll try to remeber that if i bump into any hardcore 'belivers'.

That wasn't really mean. Spreading a rumor that the world is going to end like that without even fully believing the world is going to end can be dangerous and is completely irresponsible.

It's mean and downright dishonest of somebody to tell me that I and everyone and everything that I love is going to die and that I better repent because I'm somehow living in such sin that if I don't repent I won't get into heaven. That's basically using a threat and fear tactic to get me to acquiesce to someone's religion.

That's what terrorists do.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

actually its supposed to be 6 months of hell, not a party

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Nice post OP

I haven't seen any of these guys where I am, but if I do, I might hear them out, to learn what scriptural evidence they use to support their claim. It certainly seems to contradict no man knowing the hour, though.

Originally posted by hapablab
That reminds me of the jehova's at my door, I hid from them and crouched beneath the window and listened to them, they knocked and knocked then one said to the other, "I know them muther fuc**r's are home", then knocked for about 5 more mins then left. Real nice huh lol.

Hah, if the elders knew about that, he'd definitely be reprimanded. Witnesses are never meant to use that sort of language. Shame he probably got away with it, he's tainting the good reputation of the rest of them.
I should note that I have a lot of respect for the biblical understanding of Jehovah's Witnesses, and definitely think that people should hear them out. But I digress

EDIT: Also, to those saying that these May 21st folks shouldn't be allowed to spread their message, I totally disagree. I think they earnestly believe it, and believe that if they don't get the word out as far as possible, that some measure of guilt would be on them for not helping people understand. Regardless of whether or not I agree with them, which I don't, I think that their dedication is admirable, and their teachings shouldn't be suppressed, even if others label it fear-mongering.
edit on 5/5/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: elaboration

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Wow that was awesome. I'm keeping this idea in mind so I can ownz me some religions in the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join