It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21st, 2011 End of the World - Claim and Rebuttal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
That was TOTALLY awesome! S/F all around!

But you know what really gets me about these people and has started the CT gears turning in my head (TM runs to grab his tin foil hat)? These folks have spent an ENORMOUS amount of money on this campaign (not even gonna think about the number of homeless people in this country alone that could feed) and the sheer number of locations covered on the map. I think it's time someone follows the money on these guys because this stinks of a large scale mass Kool-Aid suicide event brewing - the likes of which could make the Hale-Bopp UFO nuts pale in comparison. Maybe TPTB are behind it and perhaps THIS "supposed" coming event is indeed what all those FEMA coffins Jesse Ventura uncovered are for? Not a real rapture mind ya, but an orchestrated mass kill-off of weak minded individuals and sheeple disguised as a rapture. Either that or someone is about to loose a crap load of money on this campaign trail.

And you know how they could do it? Communion style... You're drinking the blood of Christ and partaking of his flesh in order to be "saved"... Either the bread or the wine could be poisoned. Poisoned! DONE DEAL! Sick bastards!
edit on 5/4/2011 by Terrormaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
Nice one, RT - Just remember, if you were ever successful in gaining their approval for such a deal, I'm in the market for a previously enjoyed car lol.

Touche'

And I would drive it up personally if they signed.

I have got to find some humor in this chaotic world somewhere.

I just don't understand why they didn't want to stay for coffee?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It does not matter that he was a bit off on the last prediction of the end-times coming in 1994, because he had always put a question mark at the end of that one.
This time it's for real.

A world-wide earthquake

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
the Bible clearly states 'no man knows the day or the hour'. anyone who puts a date on Divine events before the fact is an idiot.
trust me, only a handful of Christians are accepting this 05/21 thing.
like the Westboro bunch, they make the rest of us look bad. should we call them 'daters'?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
funny stuff
gj, i find it a little weird.. because when i first heard of this, i heard people were giving away cars, money, etc. now you have these people who come to your door, and they hesitate.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
It does not matter that he was a bit off on the last prediction of the end-times coming in 1994, because he had always put a question mark at the end of that one.
This time it's for real.

A world-wide earthquake

A bit off, it's 2011, almost two decades later.

This time it's for real...
or next time maybe, I dunno this has an exclamation mark on it but if we keep bending it we can make it look like a question mark and keep predicting all kinds of stuff.

Awesome now we have predictions of a world wide earthquake, not just one here or one there but one everywhere.

Ahh Broken Circles and Crooked Straight Lines, it all makes sense now

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
Ahh Broken Circles and Crooked Straight Lines, it all makes sense now
Really?? That's how it's gonna be? Nope. I can't do it. I just can't quite bring myself to stoop down to your level and fire back with an analogy of mileslong. That would be too easy.

Originally posted by mileslong54
A bit off, it's 2011, almost two decades later.

This time it's for real...
or next time maybe, I dunno this has an exclamation mark on it but if we keep bending it we can make it look like a question mark and keep predicting all kinds of stuff.

Awesome now we have predictions of a world wide earthquake, not just one here or one there but one everywhere.

My apologies. I sometimes forget that it takes a small amount of intelligence to comprehend sarcasm. As of now, this thread only has a page 1, and a page 2. It really shouldn't be too difficult to figure out.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

You have been seeing signs, billboards and getting walk-ups to your house regarding this date? How bizarre. The only place I've seen mention this date is on ATS... Lol. I guess my neck of the woods is either exempt or unaware...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Can I give you 50 stars for that?
Super cool. I'm using that one

edit on 4-5-2011 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
That video freaked me out.
The few who didn't sound intellectually challenged, sounded scared to death. The old preacher guy- who was wrong before actually choked on 'wrong' and changed it to 'premature'.

I hate cults.

Good for you OP!
edit on 4-5-2011 by Ev0lveUp because: cheering the OP

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I bet they will use the third palestanian intifada set for the 15th of may to claim that its the final war between the muslims and jews..

it wouldnt be far off if an earthquake shook the west coast just in time for them to say they predicted it

I wouldnt be surprised if the so called terrorists set off a nuke somewhere in the world before the 21st which brings about an economic collapse so then these guys claim to be right

the money for these campaigns are from the people who believe this guy. either that or someone, somewhere with an agenda knows whats going down... the bin laden episode is over, something is coming...

keep an eye on israel and the middle east, something must come from there by the 21st definitely
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
People that know me on ATS know I am very very open minded, but I just could not resist the skeptic and opportunist in me.

I do respect other views and beliefs, but when you come to my front door......all bets are off.

Off topic but with the spirit of RT.

Back in the 90's I had a couple of hapless JW's at the door. My wife at the time was mortified when I invited them into the house. I believe I may have set some kind of record that day. I actually convinced them to go to my Lutheran church that Sunday - and they did! Not once, but several times. Bill Xam, Jehovah Witness converter.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
GOOD JOB! made me smile. i havent encountered any of the billboards let alone people going door to door or ads bout this in Rhode island. dont know if any other rhodies seen any? i admire you for putting doubt in those peoples minds rather than telling them to kindly go *** themselves lol. probly what i would do if they came to my front door. good show though. i had one moment of gloy one time with an encounter with some jezus freeks. i started to get pissed then an idea came into my head and i got all emo and started to fake cry telling them that my "real parents" use to beat me with bibles and burn crosses into my back cause they thought i was possesed by the devil. totaly not true but it shut them up quick and def made them think twice about shoving there "ideals" down someone elses throat

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
also anyone into lovecraft wanna start putting the idea of cthulhu comming back in peoples minds? terrormaster lets start a psyops war to bring the great sleeping lord into the concensious mind of man and woman so that his dreams infect the world
thats something to get behind!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Good for you
You may even have helped one of them out and not even know it. Sometimes a dose of reality will wake some up.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

I thought it was because it was called "Terminator II: Judgement Day."

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

as I watched the video and they explain it... they might be onto something, the world WILL BE CONSUMED BY A FIRE BALL!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHH it's comet Elenin!!! AAAAAAAAHHHH .end sarcasm />

by the way Oct 21st, 2011 is not 6 months, I saw somebody mention that on Pg 1

edit on 4-5-2011 by Arsenis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Hey RT,
What would have been your response if they said we will give it all to you or we just gave it to the guy down the street?
That was still a great response to them. LOL

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I like your approach and hopfully they will ask themselves some serious questions...
...because when the expected date reveals nothing a worse thing can happen...
...that worse thing is Cognitive Dissonance

When William Miller predicted Jesus second coming first in 1843 and then 1844...
...when it didn't happen he said his calculations were wrong and went back to the farm...
...but a hard-core group of believers could not accept that they were wrong...
...made up a story about how something changed in heaven...
...(this is called Cognitive Dissonance)...
...and formed into a group now called Seventh-day Adventists.

It is now 167 years since this happened...
...the group has now spread world-wide and boasts numbers in the millions.

It will be interesting to see what happens when Campings May deadline passes....
...what form will their Cognitive Dissonance take?

Cognitive Dissonance May 21 2011 and the End of the World
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4/5/11 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hahaha RT. I hope you are willing to apologise to the poor sods should it turn out they were right

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join