It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is it time to turn off the lights?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Some stranger gave you all of this because ............?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It reminds me very much of the film, They Live.

edit on 4/5/11 by Kram09 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Hence why I don't plan on forwarding them anywhere. Printer can't handle the size of them (prints too small) so there goes that idea.

And I don't plan on topping myself or committing any crimes. (Just incase)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSecretAgent

Actually I think he caught me in the stop-think-connect facebook group. I kept correcting them on their stupid advice, and I gladly accept other IT professionals who know the same. His first post was more of a "how the hell do you know that?" kinda post regarding specific NSA asset websites, but I didn't need him to confirm what I already knew about them. I have no idea if he's legit or not I mean he could be a really smart computer guy, but then who goes around posing as an NSA agent and not getting attention? Some people are open about their careers with them in the IT field, they do happen to be a top level employer for people looking into careers in IT, I dunno. There are certain aspects that don't sit well and for me I found myself thinking that if he were just posing, where the hell did these two charts come from then? I would expect something alot less detailed and I would have expected to have seen it already. Notice there's still not one person saying they've seen this stuff before. Well I sure as heck don't have the time to do this, I mean, I am not working but I'd rather smoke medical pot all day and get ready to fight this system, and get my supplies stockpiled.

Here's the thing, most people are aware that something huge is creeping up on us, personally I can feel it deep in my bones. I trust my instincts and they tell me that something huge is happening, people are getting really polarized. People like those on ATS, alex jones fans, alternative media fans in general, are waking people up but we are missing the catalysts that really drive this reaction.

My fear is that it is everyone feeling trapped and powerless that even when the solution comes along to catalize a revolution, people won't have any faith in it and nothing will work they'll just sit there trapped whining about it until it is too late. Shouldn't the alternative be logically clear then? Make them lose. If people can't win then nobody should win. Why do we just sit around waiting for the ineviteable loss when we have a chance to take these scumbags down with us? Take a stand already, people. Set the example and challenge your fellow man to raise the bar. Besides why on earth would the cia or nsa implant information like this with someone that wants a totally non-violent rebellion that would actually work against em? This would work better, more with the agendas I see posted on ATS regarding CIA and NSA grooming of people to turn them into violent terrorists. Well you can't do that with someone who is smart enough to get them without breaking their laws, and if they shut down one way I'll easily figure out another as the need dictates. What I preach is totally non-violent it just involves wasting the parasite into oblivion.

When you have leeches stuck on you, pour salt and they fall off, but if you expect the leech to supply you with the salt that takes it's food away you've got another thing coming because it won't do that. If the leech has intelligence, it might pretend to do that while sucking your blood continously. And it won't suck too much off you just enough to feed itself at your expense, parasites prefer not to kill their hosts right away, a slow lingering death is always in order!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join