It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed : Nuke Will Be Detonated in Europe After Bin Laden's Death

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
If they set off a nuke in Europe.

Islamabad, Pakistan will be a smoking crater with a mushroom cloud rising from it.

So no proof would ever be needed? Any country wanting to see the demise of Pakistan (or Iran?) could simply unleash something in Europe (or America) and set them up? False flags must always be considered, countries that use 'war by deception' should be heavily watched (IMO)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkMan11
I would like to pose the question, is there any solid evidence that this nuke exists other than Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's testimony?

I can't seem to find any at the moment.

But i will keep digging.

Has Cheney's compound been thoroughly searched?

Didn't he help 'lose' one awhile back?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a nuke in germany? well, as I am german thats interesting. Our government does of course play a role in the War on Terror-´chessboard´ as well , also the world wide financial crisis..

to topic
IN FACT, yesterday, ONE DAY AFTER OBL´s ´death´announcement, there popped these news up..
´ terrorist group caught placing bombs near atomic plant ..´
very interesting..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Don't you just hate it when a crappy blog has only two paragraphs and links back to a article from the telegraph?
Personally I would of used the real article. Which when read correctly does not say the bomb will be detonated in Europe. Actually, the wikileaked document(scroll down to page 9) says something different, just that a device is hidden in Europe but would expect to be detonated in the US.

The device was reportedly located in Europe.
Sharif al-Masri believes if UBL were to be captured or killed, the bomb would be detonated in the US,

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by romka71
well..lets wait and see..what will happind in the near future.. Can they really do it..

One of the terrorist group's most senior figures warned that al-Qaeda had obtained and hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if Osama bin Laden was killed or captured.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the al-Qaeda mastermind currently facing trial in America over the 9/11 atrocities, was involved in a range of plans including attacks on US nuclear plants and a "nuclear hellstorm" plot in America.

www.urbanskishow.com...

more news!!

Al-Qaeda will 'almost certainly' seek revenge after their leader Osama bin Laden was killed in a US-led operation in Pakistan, the head of the CIA has warned..
edit on 4-5-2011 by romka71 because: forget it

I have a feeling then if there will be a false flag attack in Europe it will be Rome. And the Vatican will be destroyed. That seems like the most plausible event in Europe.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
If tptb is behind the game, it doesn't matter whether everyone agrees, that al-qaeda probably does not have nukes.
At this time, tptb could do very ugly things and easily frame al-qaeda. I think the question could be: Would a terrorist attack help tptb's cause ? What kind of terrorist attack ? w.., that was 2 questions
edit on 5-5-2011 by inthemistandfog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Don't know if people caught the latest media hype being circulated that some 'terrorist' group or person(s) sent out letters being reviewed by the FBI that nukes have been placed all around the U.S. I saw this story being echoed in the MSM and though it may be a hoax perhaps not. Chicago was mentioned as a location and now with Rahm Emanuel there as mayor and "Lucky" Larry Silverstein there too, said to be the controlling interest in the Sears Tower (if I recall correctly?), I hope people in Chicago are prepared and alert. Perhaps best to see if Ol' Lucky Larry has upped his insurance policies lately.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
Don't know if people caught the latest media hype being circulated that some 'terrorist' group or person(s) sent out letters being reviewed by the FBI that nukes have been placed all around the U.S. I saw this story being echoed in the MSM and though it may be a hoax perhaps not. Chicago was mentioned as a location and now with Rahm Emanuel there as mayor and "Lucky" Larry Silverstein there too, said to be the controlling interest in the Sears Tower (if I recall correctly?), I hope people in Chicago are prepared and alert. Perhaps best to see if Ol' Lucky Larry has upped his insurance policies lately.

All the real experts agree that "suitcase nukes" are a ridiculous myth. What suitcase nukes are is a concept invented by the US government. If the CIA decides to detonate nuclear explosives in a false flag attack, they can thus blame terrorists and their suitcase nukes. The truth is, small cells of terrorist groups do not have the means to create nuclear devices, much less portable ones.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

Here's one link to the "Al-qaeda has 160 nukes spread across America" scare story that has been circulated here in the U.S. It's a bit disturbing to read a couple of the comments posted at the link from people that seem not to have figured out they're being manipulated by people who have nothing to do with any Muslum based 'terror' group and much more to do with power mad tyrants very much closer to home.

While I haven't taken the time to fully investigate the technological ability to set off very small easily hidden radioactive based devices I don't doubt that the ability exists. I fully expect with the OBL story now making the rounds that those who REALLY want to destroy a constitionally based America might well use it for a pretext to claim 'terrorists' reacting to OBL 'recent death' may now retaliate. I think the reason OBL was removed from the picture is that as many American's have a hard time focusing on more than one bad 'poster boy' for terror, there is now an opening for another to step in and redirect and energize this War machine in a new front,possibly by another staged 9-11 type incident. I certainly wouldn't rule it out.

www.nowtheendbegins.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

Originally posted by wcitizen
Here we go folks, they are rolling out the terrorist fearmongering scenario again.

No they're not. They're working on keeping existing fearmongering scenarios going ....

Lol, my mistake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join