It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Joan Rivers Slams Obama - "Take Care Of The *snip* Country.

page: 1
9
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
On the red carpet at the White House Correspondents' Dinner, television personality Joan Rivers said President Obama has not lived up to her expectations, urging him to "stop campaigning" for re-election and "take care of the *snip* country." "We are bankrupt in this Country over three wars."

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5/4/2011 by maria_stardust because: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.




posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888
 


Respect to Joan Rivers (whoever she is). Joan makes a good point and a lot of sense.



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888
 


One can but hope that a treasure such as she, remain safe as BO (he does stink as a president yes?) ruins this country. Joan is a very funny lady... but BO maybe doesn't have a "sense" of humor! LOL



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   


I don't like her but she makes a good point.



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Joan Rivers' opinion is valued why?????

My opinion is that it's idiotic to think that taking care of this country and taking care of foreign policy are somehow mutually exclusive. They are not.



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi


I don't like her but she makes a good point.


She is the everlasting barbie doll.... EWWWWWW. I don't really know what else to say about her. Her career has consisted of her ragging and bagging on celebrities who wear un-fashionable clothes or bad makeup, yet she is the one to talk when she has had atleast over 20+ plastic surgeries. Either way, she is right about the topic at hand.



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi
 

thank you for imbedding it for me

i think she makes a great point and if a few more big names started speaking out maybe people

would start listening



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Australiana
reply to post by digby888
 


Respect to Joan Rivers (whoever she is). Joan makes a good point and a lot of sense.


You don't know who Joan Rivers is?????
Mind you, you probably wouldn't recognize her even if you did. She freely admits to having so many face lifts she has to shave every day.

Nice one Joan.



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Nvm beaten to it
edit on 4-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

On a side note, Joans looking good for her age, despite being mostly plastic
and she's absolutely right. Good find OP
edit on 4-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Another racist out of the closet.

How dare she speak against the almighty one.

Have she have no shame.



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I guess now she is "Blacklisted".

Oh wait, I apologize if I offended anyone.

We can immediately change that to,

"Mauve Listed".

reply to post by anon72
 



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You know its bad when even the millionaires are wanting Obama to pull his finger out.

More like Joan need to speak up or stand up and be accounted for, maybe the American revolution will be started by celebrities instead of the legand that is a person standing infront of historical buildings and setting them selves alight.

Hang on things are starting to look intresting here on Earth



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MindF
Joan Rivers' opinion is valued why?????

My opinion is that it's idiotic to think that taking care of this country and taking care of foreign policy are somehow mutually exclusive. They are not.


Taking care of the country, and taking care of foreign policy in the interests of the country are however mutually exclusive with acting in the sole interests of the lust for power and money of the Corporations and the Shadow Puppeteers.



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
People who open their cosmetically altered fat mouths and spew nonsense like this should just be ignored, she is an attention whore, the fact that this is posted on this site is disappointing, there have been far too many people from the hate Obama site "Liveleak "posting over here lately, I hope this doesn't become another site like that, they have several people there , with multiple screen-names, posting all hate videos against anything or anyone remotely left of the political spectrum, I've called out one of them and watched how he created 6 new names all of them posting the same crap almost verbatim, he backdated their membership dates but surprise,surprise people who signed up years ago didn't make a post until the other 5 names started posting, on the same day ! ha-ha.



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888
 


Maybe they should switch jobs cause Obama is actually funny and she's good at Reconstructing stuff just look at her face. I bet she puts makeup on with a Spackle lol but seriously it couldn't hurt



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SankeySugar
People who open their cosmetically altered fat mouths and spew nonsense like this should just be ignored, she is an attention whore, the fact that this is posted on this site is disappointing, there have been far too many people from the hate Obama site "Liveleak "posting over here lately, I hope this doesn't become another site like that, they have several people there , with multiple screen-names, posting all hate videos against anything or anyone remotely left of the political spectrum, I've called out one of them and watched how he created 6 new names all of them posting the same crap almost verbatim, he backdated their membership dates but surprise,surprise people who signed up years ago didn't make a post until the other 5 names started posting, on the same day ! ha-ha.


On the contrary, she spoke her truth - and she is entitled to voice her opinions just as much as you are, and just as much as the people you allege are from another site....and she was brave enough to do it on live TV.

People are unhappy with Obama and inreasingly they are expressing it.....you may not like it but it's the way it is.


edit on 4-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SankeySugar
 

your name would not be obama would it

and i have been on ats for quite a while and if you are so blind to see that your country is going down the toilet

thats your problem

edit on 4-5-2011 by digby888 because: mistake



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Someone didn't know who Joan Rivers is,... "Can we talk"!

She was a stand up comedian years ago who did not have the best control of her voice when it came to her opinions.
Carlin didn't either but he was awesome with metaphor and presentation.
So blacklisted she was,....years ago.
Good job Joan!



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888
 


Part of the country and inhabitants belong to a lender. Lender deciding if inhabitants worth keeping around or is the soil below their feet more valuable?????



posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I didn't know plastic faces could make that much sense!




top topics



 
9
<<   2 >>

log in

join