It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened to May 4 Free Energy Announcement?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatIveSeen
On another note there have been some weird things going on with the broadcast i.e. weird sounds, feedback, beeps and clicks. Even the host has mentioned something weird going on, but it may just be a ruse.
edit on 4-5-2011 by WhatIveSeen because: (no reason given)

I think they're just not professional. My husband works in radio broadcasting and hes been ragging on these guys the whole time.

Can someone verify any of the links he mentioned? Thanks.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
As soon as I heard a natural plant cannot be mentioned on this site I knew it was controlled. Now this about Free Energy. This type of site is as useful as MSM. You or I will never hear the truth and the whole truth. The stuff like OBL we bitch about is about as useful as wheels on a ladder. Most things we debate is things we cannot do anything about so it is worthless to even mention. This free energy can change every life on the planet. This is the reason it cannot be mentioned. Time to find another place to learn REAL info and not created info that means nothing.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
reply to post by ProjectBlue

Beware the folks who start talking about the "zero-point" field. That's a sure bet they have no idea what they are talking about.

I smell scam in 3...2...1....

I totally agree. I'm just relaying info for people who cant hear for any reason.

This guy pretty much said that god gave him the knowledge about this and "god" is the energy you tap into to run your car. So, yeah, judge for yourself.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

link   
I personally think he's either dead or it was a hoax all along......

link   

Originally posted by ProjectBlue

On another note there have been some weird things going on with the broadcast i.e. weird sounds, feedback, beeps and clicks. Even the host has mentioned something weird going on, but it may just be a ruse.

I think they're just not professional. My husband works in radio broadcasting and hes been ragging on these guys the whole time.

I have listened to many web-based radio broadcasts - it isn't going to be like a professional production (your doing it from your comp)

The noises are skype, I assume that is how they are talking to one another.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I decided to turn it off as I had already tuned it out. Nothing of interest, other than the comedy of poor broadcasting. "Are we doing this? Can we do this? Echo...echo..echo. Can you hear me now? Do you want to hang up and call back or just stay on the line?"

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Whos going to call and ask him about the ATS debacle?

Trowa

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
I have listened to many web-based radio broadcasts - it isn't going to be like a professional production (your doing it from your comp)

They are on an AM station in Columbia, SC. WOIC, I believe. If you listen between 4-6 PM, you can get "Talk Radio for the Brain"!

www.woic.com...

W - Oh, I See!
edit on 5/4/2011 by Fury1984 because: Corrected station name.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Yeah but did they have to immediately jump to the conclusion that someone was outside in a red truck poking around and trying to listen in? Its just silly. They dont even know theyre messing up. Sorry, maybe I'm just mad that I was a victim of viral marketing.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This whole thing seemed a little fishy to me. He came on this site with a sensational story of escaping death because of his knowledge of "free" power. All the while he is hyping himself and where to hear him next etc. etc. Now, if his life was really in danger and there truly wasn't an ulterior motive, he would have released the info on the spot. This was not the only site he brought this story too, although it may have been the only site that caught his charade, hence his condemnation of ATS ever since...
He hyped his radio show to produce listeners...the more listeners he can produce the more money he can make from potential advertisers. What ever you want to call it.... shotgun method, spray and pray, button masher....the list goes on. Fire a thousand rounds and you are bound to hit something and then he bashes ATS to make people doubt themselves. This $hit is elementary. He has obviously gotten exactly what he wanted, many of you are listening to the show right now....(I don't blame you, it is intriguing). But I smell BS!
edit on 5/4/2011 by TheRealTruth84 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallymebanana
reply to post by zarp3333

you're asking that question seriously? it's obviously one among the more than 50% of the threads that make it to the front page that are predictions or promises which never come true or are fulfilled. huge surprise with this one... i thought we'd finally be out of the clutches of the maddening poison of cow farts and car fumes so that we could all live in a free society without having to pay for fuel... gosh darnit they did it again!

/sarcasm

ATS didnt need to 404 this thread after all. Welcome to the new ATS! No need to have a rational discussion of benefits, ideas, drawbacks etc. Debate is dead. Look at the above post as a perfect example of the lowest common denominator. "Cow farts?"

I am not a shill for this guy. I had no idea whether or not his ideas or device was ground breaking BUT IT IS WORTH CONSIDERING GIVEN THE POTENTIAL.

Instead we get out of hand dismissals before the show is finished. We get name calling and perjoratives and from who? Idiots like tallymebannana spout off like the sock puppets designed to derail threads and do nothing to advance science.

I borrowed a PC but cant get on the internet but the site is flooded. Certainly there must be somebody who has worked with hydroxy gas generators and know if this guy has something different.

WHERE ARE THE INVENTORS?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Yeah but did they have to immediately jump to the conclusion that someone was outside in a red truck poking around and trying to listen in? Its just silly. They dont even know theyre messing up. Sorry, maybe I'm just mad that I was a victim of viral marketing.

Was anyone else on the Ustream before the show started? The Michael guy was like, "Yeah, I just got the Ustream up." and the Greg guy was like, "What about the levels?" Michael said, "We'll check them in a little bit."

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

---------
That was me that said I had to sign up to listen. I also clicked where you said, but nothing happened on my computer until approximately 10:13 when I finally got audio...nada before then...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealTruth84

This was not the only site he brought this story too, although it may have been the only site that caught his charade, hence his condemnation of ATS ever since...
There is a little place called the "hoax forum", have you not heard of it? His thread was removed due to the stupid cop-out reason - advertisement of his website. Like he said...we don't have god damn psychic powers.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectBlue

As I have said a few times in my short period of time on ATS - take everything with a grain of salt. I have seen many people try to cash in on people interested in the topics that are discussed in ATS and other similar sites on the web.

My best advise is to keep an open mind, and don't automatically believe in what you read on the net. Do proper research first. But I also tuned out of this broadcast.....if they have the information, just release it.

As I said before, it is their site - not yours. Try to be a nice guest while visiting in their house. Dude was trying to drum up viewership for his website using the ATS membership - as in the TOS, that is not allowed, hence the 404.

If so many people are not satisfied with ATS, why don't you make your own website. Creating a forum these days isn't very hard, and requires little overhead at the start.

But this entire event is just degrading into an e-drama - so I am out.
edit on 4-5-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Some members of ATS in the past have strongly criticised the site for overtly censoring the site though a large number of moderation staff who actively police the site to uphold the sites terms and conditions.[12] Users point out that although this may be necessary for the smooth running of the site, censorship can be perceived as being ironic for a site that is user generated. Also the notion of censorship is a prominent feature in conspiracy literature and this adds to the problems of ATS censorship. The censorship often takes the form of banning members,changing members passwords so that they may not log in,.[13] deleting threads and posts or moving threads to another area of the site. Censorship on ATS does not end with activities on ATS either. Members can be banned for using any software that can block ads or pop-ups that come in through ATS,.[14].

Other users have claimed that they have been unfairly removed from the site because they have gone against the agenda of the ATS.[15] Whilst others have pointed out that a tradition of always siding with the conspiracy theory can lead to misinformation being posted on the site. Also the practice of deleting any post that is inadvertently advertising any of ATS’s rival and smaller conspiracy sites is treated with suspicion. Critics would point out that this is ATS taking advantage of its internet monopoly on internet conspiracy literature for corporate gain and reduces the ability to cooperate with other sites to build on knowledge. One claim made by ATS is that news is reported before it is reported in the mainstream media however this is rarely, if ever the case because nearly all "alternative news" on ATS comes from mainstream media sources.[16]

Some have even gone as far as to accuse ATS of being a COINTELPRO operation (a recurrent theme in many ATS posts and one which the owners of the site deny),[17] such as author and commentator, Laura Knight Jadczyk[18] who has openly criticised ATS after she published an article on her alternative news website, Signs of the Times.[19] This led to a dispute between her and the owners of ATS who claimed that the article had breached ATS’s “creative commons deed”.[20]

Within the discussion boards topics are still heavily moderated and some conspiracies are not to be posted. UFO topics that discuss the Galactic confederation of light are removed from the UFO section and put in an off topic form. 9/11 Conspiracy theories about Holographic planes being used are prohibited.”.[21] Topics concerning Whispers In The Dark have been moved or simply closed without explanation.[22]

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by A por uvas

I agree 100% with what you said. Free Energy is everything around us. We can feel energy within our own bodies by energy transfer from hand to hand. Very interesting concept. I just wish we could really break into accessing this energy for purposes beyond what we have see so far.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I have followed the HHO / Brown's Gas / Free Energy conundrum for the past few years, and even had a fellow engineer outfit his Xterra to test some of the proposed designs. That didn't end so well. He used a large mayo jar as the trap for the hydrogen gas, with the electrolysis turned on when his headlights were on. One day he went to breakfast with his girlfriend, and forgot to shut it off... when he returned and started the car, so much hydrogen gas had been created that the ignition spark blew the jar's top off, and nearly through his hood :/ Anyways, further attempts to improve gas mileage failed as the physics is flawed and his gas mileage never improved.

For all the news reports, sketchy postings online and attempts to patent the technology - it is obviously all snake oil. I propose two thought experiments to prove my point...

1). In the US we have about 4000, 4-year colleges. Most of these have some form of R&D department, many focusing on energy. Examples of their research include Michigan State's Wave Combustion engine and UofM's study of light creating magnetic fields to replace solar technology. These investions often break through into the automotive sector, improving gas mileage and decreasing overall fuel consumption of the US. If some big conspiracy existed to stifle the big breakthroughs, why not the small ones too? Where do they draw the lines and who decides where the line goes?

Furthermore, how do they stifle free thought? If one university stumbles upon it, would random chance not say that in a year - in two, that another wouldn't as well? Would the universities not notice people and research money vanishing constantly? If Mr X is being hunted, why not setup a failsafe like Wikileaks?

2). The US has competition and enemies. What is to stop THEM from Googling this "free energy" and using it to get an extreme advantage in the private and military sectors? I mean, cmon. If it is simple enough for Mr. X to do, why can't one of these Israeli hackers who wrote Stuxnet write a worm capable of delivering the blueprints to us in a silver platter?

The world has a considerable number of brilliant people trying very hard to unlock the secrets of the universe. While it is often exciting to think the little guy with the brilliant idea is being silenced, there are often more logical answers. My friend was lucky and only had a damaged hood from his experiements with HHO. People reading about such wonderful inventions in the era of $4 gas might not be so lucky.

I tend to have an open mind about most things. But this particular topic and the crazy people trying to make a buck off it annoy me to no end.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

Originally posted by tallymebanana

/sarcasm

Instead we get out of hand dismissals before the show is finished. We get name calling and perjoratives and from who? Idiots like tallymebannana spout off like the sock puppets designed to derail threads and do nothing to advance science.

I borrowed a PC but cant get on the internet but the site is flooded. Certainly there must be somebody who has worked with hydroxy gas generators and know if this guy has something different.

WHERE ARE THE INVENTORS?

I did not hear anything new at all. I missed the first part, but it was not very technical what so ever. I hoped I missed something, but I guess we will just have to follow up.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join