It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SWANS!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
anyone into these guys? or into any kinda goth/industrial death/industrial? im horrible at embeing youtube links so help a primitive ape out all you comp savy people.....if not list some groups/projects that stick out from that scene.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Upthepunx

Turtles!!!

See. I can yell out random $h!t, too.
On subject though, I can definitely say that I've never heard of them. You might add some vids or links to their music to garner a little more attention.

FYI:
[You can embed a vid from youtube by copying the "code" at the end of the URL. The code is the series of letters and numbers coming after the = symbol. Paste this code under the comments "VID: YOUTUBE" button.]

edit on 4-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
your speaking gibberish to me man im not comp savy i also dont like to give links cause it gives people incentive to seek it out them selves.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Upthepunx

I'll see if I can help you out a bit. If they have a video on youtube this is how you'd upload it to Above Top Secret.
We'll use Patrick Cassidy's 'Funeral March' as an example.
--------------
--------
----
--
-

This is an URL (or complete website address to the non-savvy)

http:// www. youtube.com /watch? v=t8yrYecru5w

All you'll need to post the video on here is the portion coming after the = symbol (or equal sign)

http:// www. youtube.com /watch? v=t8yrYecru5w

------ or -------

t8yrYecru5w

[[This code is different for every video]]

Copy this portion of the URL by hightlighting it, and right clicking on it (using the mouse). Click on copy.

Come back to Above Top Secret and click "reply". At the top of the Comment Box (where you write your comment), there are a bunch of buttons:
Headline - Bold - Italic - Under - Center - Link - Image - Ex-text - News - "Quote" - List -
VID:YOUTUBE - Vid:Google

Click on Vid:Youtube and it'll ask you for the little code. Right click in the box and then click "Paste".

That's it. Afterwards you click on Reply and the vid should be online, like so......

edit on 4-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
thanx man. dont mean to sound like a dick im just not compatable with technology most of the time. 100% organic no implants!....here i go

edit on 4-5-2011 by Upthepunx because: (no reason given)

there ya go ill be putting more up in here and other threads now i know how the board works with posting vids. im use to copy paste and bam it done type thing. also note i think there is some carl sagan vids in the releated videos to that song. gotta love that guy
edit on 4-5-2011 by Upthepunx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join