It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas drought- Chemtrails increasing! ranch turning into dustbowl

page: 1,
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Texas drought- Chemtrails increasing! My ranch is turning into dustbowl...REALLY ... dust everywhere few blades green grass in yard only, none in fields.

Well, TPTB are up to it again.. we all know what chemtrails look like and each evening as I sparingly water my garden cattle and animals..... look into the clear blue sky praying/hoping for rain...We are on well water and very careful when we use water....

I live in south central Texas Brenham - Sealy area (100 miles from Houston) CHEMTRAILS ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE!

WHAT ARE THEY DOING? some states are tornadoes, floods? now drought? The cost of cattle has skyrocketed, farmers are hoarding hay and prices on feed are not to be believed... any farmers/ranchers out there same problems? comments?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Alright, I wasn't going to say anything because I usually find chemtrails silly, but just a little while ago I snapped a picture on my phone (will have to wait until tonight to post, don't have the proper cables to put on my computer) of chemtrailing in East Texas, they have drifted off west.

I never believed in this theory until just a while ago someone pointed out how close a trail from a plane looked. We aren't used to seeing much air traffic in these parts. I jokingly mentioned chemtrails and decided to keep an eye on it to pass the time.

Shortly after, the trail expanded, and another one was being put through "under" it. by the time I decided to take a picture, another was being put right in between with several smaller ones off to the north.

All have drifted to th west. I will post a picture thisevening/afternoon.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Reply to post by iamsupermanv2

No trails down here on the RGV, but it is indeed, dry as hell.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

Please post the photos tonight....you are right there is something to chemtrails... I think there is another
thread on this as well about now... time to stock up on more water... FAST.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Chem trails blamed for massive rains, now they are being blamed on drought? ... and as the one poster mentioned, no trails in his area but no rain either..

Three different situations and all blamed on the same thing.. I think that's actually more evidence leaning AWAY from chemtrails if you ask me, but as per usual on this topic, people will believe what they already believe.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Just want to add, I used to live in Texas... drought in Texas is not uncommon.. even going back hundreds of years Texas has been known for it's dry, hot spells..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

I will. I warn that it is from a cell phone so it is not the best quality, but one would easily be able to see what I am talking about.

Look for it around 5 tonight.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'm from south Texas and my mom still lives in smithson valley, this draught is by far the worst either of us have seen. I'm curious about the chem trails too, I have her and my sister looking out for them now.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This Texas drought is fierce. Even when it looked like it would finally rain all it did here in Austin was mist. Not even enough to quell the dust. Everything is dry. All the creeks are dried up - lame - missing out on the central texas spring fun of creek swimming.

It is serious for sure. Had a fire in SW Austin that claimed 20 homes last week. Gotta get some rain! Everyone break out their best rain dance.

Some chemtrails are used to seed rain. (there are several kinds of chemtrails). I would expect they are trying to get us some rain.

Types of chemtrails:
1. the kind that block extra sunlight to control global warming
2. the kind that are used to prep an airspace for HAARP use (not required, but makes HAARP work more efficiently)
3. the kind used to instigate rain
4. the kind used for reasons of biological experimentation / manipulation
edit on 4-5-2011 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Too bad they couldn't somehow put to use the floodwaters from the east.

This chem trail thing... I'm still trying to make connections. I've been tracking them since January. Where I live (Colorado), there is NEVER moisture, after they spray, on days that they spray the skies.
I've just recently, past 2 months, been noticing increased spraying when there is an increase in solar activity.

A couple months ago, we had a very dense fog in the morning. Started lifting/clearing about 9 am, the sky was blue. Then they started spraying. About 45 minutes to an hour later the air "sparkled" with "falling glitter" everywhere. We took a piece of paper outside and try to catch some on the paper, but it disappeared or whatever and could not be seen on the paper. (I also had an extremely runny nose for hours after being out in it) I'm still confused about this to this day, have never seen it since. I wonder if it had to do with moisture still being in the air from the morning fog?

Or, maybe totally unrelated mystery event.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I caught a few pics of some "chemtrails" last night that were just too crazy looking to pass up. I'm in central Texas. I'm trying to embed it now...for some reason I'm not able to upload the photo onto my profile and its driving me nuts. It's a pretty cool pic too

edit: okay i think i got it now

edit on 4-5-2011 by matrixportal because: pic embed

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I am watching Austin news kxan at Noon, and the weather man just grabbed my attention when he said they got lots of calls about the contrails, and if you hurry you may still see some.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Crazy that I'm more aware of what's going on on the other side of the world, than about what's going on in back backyard. I keep hearing about these droughts and fires, but haven't seen any sign of it yet in the DFW area.

I don't see any major trails today, but haven't really been looking the last few, either. Will keep a watch out.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Houston Here.

Drought indeed. Not to be a stick in the mud but........

Let me ask this question, Did they have chemtrails in 1930 -1940?

Dustbowl

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
ok , those that are in the area, go look at the sun. Do you see the dark ring around it?
Is that normal? I've never seen anything like that before. I don't know if that is because I wasn't looking or what . But i just took some pics with my phone. If i could ever figure out how to upload I will.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
Houston Here.

Drought indeed. Not to be a stick in the mud but........

Let me ask this question, Did they have chemtrails in 1930 -1940?

Dustbowl

I was so about to post the same thing. There have been droughts through out the history of the USA. There is really nothing unatural or artificial about droughts. They happen, that is all there is to it. Yes, they suck, but hey at least our standard of living is 1000 times that of the people that suffered through the "Dust Bowl".

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'm in Port Aransas and noticed the chemtrails first thing this morning and have been experiencing allergy/breathing problems. Gonna go check the skies now.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

You're from the Valley?
Me too..oh how i miss home!

We're still in TX but stationed up north.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

So how do you tell when it's a chemtrail exactly?

I live on an AFB here in TX and we see trails all of the time, but some of them do look like this.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by toolstarr

My family back home from RGV keep telling me about it but it'snot over here.

I've seen pics and it's crazy! But we don't see a ring over in north/central TX

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join