It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barry King - Disclosure from the inside - 2,17 hour show -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Barry King discussed his childhood experiences with projects and experiences with UFO/alien/paranormal. His work as civilian within Ufology.

His connections with intelligence/military at the Peasemore and other facilities, PLF's (programmed life forms) and other created life forms, mind controlling technology, genetics, augmented beings, psy-ops unit and operations to do with public education regarding UFO/alien, offshoots to unit in combat situations.

His own abduction experiences behind the scenes being an insider, contacts made, situations experienced, danger at every turn. What its like being within the black programs and the training programming gone through ultimate/final disclosure topics. In addition, Barry discussed the new breed of whistleblowers, bring in the 'experts' Stargate technologies.......Iran/Iraq Stagecraft and use of PLFs in false flags. Dugway Proving ground OPI (off planet intelligence) controls, the good and not so good hybrids, those working with benign ETI The 5 and DNA linked artifacts, planet shields and destroyers, scaremongering re vaccines, 5992nd Psi-Ops Unit and Operation 'Mountain Haze'

The public indoctrination program, behind the official face of Pine Gap, busting the myths, Thomas Castello (The Dulce Base) busting the myths, Majestic opening the doors on UK/US/Canada run genetics program, Cold war ARV (advanced remote viewing) from Peasemore and linked facilities past/future ARV from Peasemore facility, Instances of remote influencing experienced, ETI crash retrievals carried out by 5992nd Unit NSA/CIA/MI5/MOSSAD hit squads, MILABs from the inside, and much more.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Thank you for your support.

I am pleased.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSpiritWolf
Thank you for your support.

I am pleased.

Barry?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I'll be taking all questions on and only on my upcoming thread.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSpiritWolf
reply to post by amongus

I'll be taking all questions on and only on my upcoming thread.

Where is the proof that tou are who you claim to be?

Otherwise, nah......your attitude and posts have already turned me off. I'll pass, but good luck lol

new topics

top topics

join