It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have the real Osama death pic, how to upload it to ATS?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hi, my first and only post on ATS, I can't be bothered waiting any longer for the US to make up their minds about releasing this photo so I'm going to share it with you if someone can just tell me how to upload photos on threads? I have the pic on my hard drive, it's already on my facebook page much to the delight of my friends

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Google - upload picture to ATS but I'll wager its one of the many recognized hoaxes.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ghast

Just so you know, if this is the picture you wish to show us, It's already a proven fake.

(Warning: Graphic image in the above link)

Welcome to ATS btw.

Cya around..

edit on 4-5-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ghast

Do yourself a favor... and I speak from experience.

Don't.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
lol no it's not that horrendous photoshop job, this is the real deal

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ghast

Hopefully its not this either lol.

edit on 4-5-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

link   
Click on the tools button to the top right of this page. Then on top you will see some options; select pictures. Look to the right and you will see another button that says download pictures. Now you'll have your standard set-up for title, browse to select pic (Needs to be JPEG best if under 700x500). Once it is uploaded it will automatically open. The THIRD data box down below the pic has the info you need to embed the picture. Hightlight it and copy it. Now, in your post, select the 'image' key located above the data box field. A box appears in the top left corner. Click on it, paste the pic data and enter.

There you go!

link   
When i was a young boy i was told

ENGAGE BRAIN BEFORE OPENING MOUTH......

imo, hes been dead yrs its another push button tactic thats been in the developed stage for some time...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Blue bar at top of screen >> click 'Tools'

another bar will drop with several options. All the way on the right>> click 'Pictures'

now you're on your own ATS Media Page. >> Upload Photo

after it is uploaded, click on the small image of the pic. This will open up the pic to its full size. Underneath, there will be 3 different URL's. The bottom URL is for embedding to ATS. Copy that, paste it into the OP, or reply.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
lol no it's not that either, it's real, I'll try uploading it now, if it doesn't work then I'll link you to my fb page and first person to take the image can post it on here and take the credit

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ghast

check you u2u box shortly

link   
reply to post by ghast

I don't believe you. It's going to be a hard sell to most, well at least some, ATS posters. Maybe you want to share a little info as to how you got it? And if you say you were there I'll know you are lying.

link   
reply to post by ghast

Do you have it hosted at a photo site?

Imageshack or photobucket or whatever?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
May I ask how you acquired this picture?

Just curious.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I honestly don't believe for one second that this person has an actual photo... but It's interesting all the same.

Some government/military person, trying to get the truth out... finds ATS and has an actual picture.

Stranger things have happened.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Upload it man!

I'm speculating what really happen on that day, maybe, if a -real-deal- photo surfaces, It'll swift my stance abit!
edit on 4-5-2011 by Crazytalk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
the guy can't even upload a picture yet he has the hardest to find picture around.... I smell a troll

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I see it uploaded in his album:

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=list_photos&album_id=22816

It's one of the ones exposed as a hoax yesterday and retracted.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I'm morbidly curious & waiting...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
the photo is on my profile, it's the only pic there; take it and do what you wish with it

top topics

<<   2 >>

join