It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will It Take For You To Believe , Usama Bin Laden is Dead?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
OK Please tell me this--- They did a DNA on OBL,, I read he had sisters in the USA. So they said that they saved this DNA from these sisters to do a DNA

DIDN'T they shoot his son ?? wasn’t there enough blood for DNA sample comparison between OBL an his own son???? See it's lame stuff like this ,, They have both bodies lying in a pool of blood and it would take a few minutes to collect samples via hair fingernails.

I’m sure they could of figured it out so there it is a good source of DNA now did they do it to prove that this man was his son??? not a word has been said confirming what they said about shooting OBLS son and confirming it was really his son by a DNA testing ... and this is what makes me wonder about the rest of this investigation .. yeah they have proof but sure know how to botch it up and they sure know how to withhold it from the public

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Tosskey

But, I don't even find photos of him necessary. If he's not dead, or has been dead for a long time - why isn't Al Qaeda calling the US out on their BS? Surely shaking the beliefs of Americans in our President would be a much huge blow to the US Government. Right?

No. That's not right.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Ok I could actualluy say this .. OBL is dead .. we have OBama and several other political officials stating the samething , we have PakistanPresident stating it also. We have his wife who is under some type of police custody saying it , yet his other wives aint said a darn word. We have his daughter who has said she watched the whole thing yet the videos only show 2 people in the room at the time of the shooting of OBL. The video was a animated one at that. We have a burial where they cleaned his body and gave him a funeral an disposed of his body. all within 48 hours.

I have to wonder what this one wife has been telling the Pakistan Officials about how this raid all happened .. did they catch OBL with his pants down and he was scrambling to get dressed lol . Unless OBL made a habbit of sleeping in his street clothes every night ?? I don't understand why they got rid of the body?? I don't understand the Pictures not being released? I don't understand why not show us the video that Obama & others had watched ? ..

Because here it is ..The Fact of the matter is the US under Obama's ok authorized this mission to take OBL dead or alive. They shot him along with 5 others is what has been reported correct me if i'm wrong. that included 2 couriors, his son, OBL, who the 5th one is I have no idea?? We now have many others who were in that compound and none of them have gave any statements as to what happpend .. and now his family wants justice saying this was all done illegal and has a lawyer persuing legal action.. wow ..

We don't know if OBL was unarmed, we don't know if OBL's son charged at the navy seals and now from whats being said they dont know if Hasma his other son escaped the raid or is he the 5th person whno was shot??
I am begining to think that this was all done in this fashion because the US figured IF they did something wrong there would be no proof as to what they really did that night like someone already made a comment about no body no proof.

If OBL's family does bring this to court all I can say is good luck ... because wheres the proof ??LOL
edit on 11-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: spelling edit and word correction addition

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
First a picture would be nice.

Last "still picture" of one of the helmets with camera, right before they killed him.

Now as they tell us they actually took him someplace other than his hideout and executed him, they got plenty of time to Make Evidence.

They tell us the pictures is to gory to show the public, even tho it exist pictures of those other men at the compound, with Headshots..

Where is the movie about the "funeral" at sea, as they called it a "muslim" thing to do..

Everything would be fine if they kept the story, all the way... but they KEEP changing it..

That Oswald killed JFK! that silly story they have kept straight for over 40 years..

But this story, somehow they still change it ...

Obama says that we need to check our head? THIS IS WHAT YOU TELL US? you sir have lost it, how ignorant do you think we are.

They day you silly politicians start to attack us FREE THINKERS! is the day we need an REVOLUTION

edit on 11-5-2011 by Weishaupt because:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

why isn't Al Qaeda calling the US out on their BS?

You sir need to do some research about who is really who.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I really really want to know how the US is going to justify the killing of OBL's sons..Killing them for what reason??? no mention of that seeings it's OBL who is the main subject and to hell with the others?? They never mentioned anything as how the open fireing went down I never heard anything as to these couriors even having guns and firing at the Navy Seals am I wrong if so can someone please inform me as to what happened??

Obama never really mentioned it and the media really never went into any detail as to who had guns an who didnt .. the stories were to evasive .. Ignoring the facts of what really happend isnt going to look to good if this does get to any trial ...

Again we are looking like Idiots in the faces of many world wide,, even if OBL is a evil dog. This alone with how our President and political officials killing OBL is esculating ,, not to mention our safety .. now our US citizens will be under threat all because of this,, if we are attacked I will know at least one thing .. It wont be because of some lame excuse we showed photos of OBL corpse..

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
A body.

edit on 11-5-2011 by Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Tosskey

But, I don't even find photos of him necessary. If he's not dead, or has been dead for a long time - why isn't Al Qaeda calling the US out on their BS? Surely shaking the beliefs of Americans in our President would be a much huge blow to the US Government. Right?

No. That's not right.

Misquote.
www.911myths.com...

AQ does exist. Cook was claiming that AQ, as fits the traditional image, doesn't exist, not that it doesn't exist at all.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weishaupt
First a picture would be nice.

Last "still picture" of one of the helmets with camera, right before they killed him.

Now as they tell us they actually took him someplace other than his hideout and executed him, they got plenty of time to Make Evidence.

They tell us the pictures is to gory to show the public, even tho it exist pictures of those other men at the compound, with Headshots..

Where is the movie about the "funeral" at sea, as they called it a "muslim" thing to do..

Everything would be fine if they kept the story, all the way... but they KEEP changing it..

That Oswald killed JFK! that silly story they have kept straight for over 40 years..

But this story, somehow they still change it ...

Obama says that we need to check our head? THIS IS WHAT YOU TELL US? you sir have lost it, how ignorant do you think we are.

They day you silly politicians start to attack us FREE THINKERS! is the day we need an REVOLUTION

edit on 11-5-2011 by Weishaupt because:

I like your reply .. makes sense .. It's like ok people say Obama is doing this entirely for brownie points for the upcoming election ..

I cant side with that only because don’t you think it would of been used by any previous Presidential election if in fact he UBL was dead years ago …so that to me as a reason is tossed out..

Now the pictures say he died sometime in the pass well for one if they released a picture of a corpse from say 6 years ago would we be able to tell it was him???

The excuse they have now is lame I don’t buy it first it was said it would create retaliation with the Al Q.. lol not so in my book ..It is the pure fact That the US announced they Killed UBL .. geese blame a retaliation on a picture how absurd is that .. they are a bunch of num nuts to even have said that ..

I don’t really care one way or the other about UBL, but what I do care about Is the fact that they expect America to believe them solely on their word only and, then they have enough nerve to call us conspiracy nut whacked people ,for asking to prove their actions ??

They Presidents in general not just Obama and so called Politicians, manipulate people like the media into broadcast BS and to print BS to gain support ..
Then for some that are so naive and believe them with no questions asked … I just don’t get it .

NASA has done the same thing If I had the time to do the research on some things I could prove that they too lied about lots of stuff.. And have covered up many things but that’s another story lol

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join