It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will It Take For You To Believe , Usama Bin Laden is Dead?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

KIDNEY stones rather than Stealth bombers could deal a mortal blow to Osama bin Laden it appeared yesterday after reports that the al-Qaeda leader recently smuggled himself into an expensive Gulf hospital. Needing urgent treatment for his ailing kidneys, bin Laden, 44, is said to have checked into the American Hospital in Dubai in July. Among those with him, it is thought, was Dr Ayman Zawahiri, who as well as being his personal physician is al-Qaeda's second-in-command.

The report in Le Figaro and on Radio France International said that bin Laden had stayed in hospital for ten days. There have been persistent rumours about the frailty of bin Laden's health. In recent videos he is generally not seen moving about. When he does take a few steps it is with the aid of a cane. Aides blame a back injury. Intelligence sources believe that bin Laden bought a dialysis machine earlier this year which he had shipped to Kandahar. His problem now will be operating such equipment and the risk of infection if, as seems likely, he is hiding out in Afghan mountains.

Last year the magazine Asiaweek said bin Laden was dying of a kidney disease. In desperation he is said to have turned to the United Arab Emirates, one of the three governments that recognised the Taleban regime. Bin Laden is known to have influential supporters in the Emirates and to have kept substantial funds in bank accounts there. He is believed to have flown out of Dubai on the morning of the September 11 hijackings.

www.wanttoknow.info...

It is horrifying to hear KPFA do a saturation coverage of the lie of the Bin Laden slaughter, without taking the opportunity to highlight the fact that he died in December 2001 of kidney failure and was simply the fall guy for the US military's 9/11/01 bombings of New York and DC. At least Flashpoints called this a publicity stunt for Obama's failed election campaign, but still promoted the lie of "blowback." Everyone at KPFA should be teaching their audience that everything that the US government does and says is a lie until proven otherwise. How many horrors is it going to take to learn that lesson?

www.indybay.org...

First, up until mid-December 13, 2001, the CIA had regularly been intercepting messages between bin Laden and his people. At that time, however, the messages suddenly stopped, and the CIA has never again intercepted a message.

Second, on December 26, 2001, a leading Pakistani newspaper published a story reporting that bin Laden had died in mid-December, adding:

“A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement . . . stated . . . that he had himself attended the funeral of bin Laden and saw his face prior to burial.”

Third, bin Laden had kidney disease. He had been treated for it in the American Hospital in Dubai in July 2001, at which time he reportedly ordered two dialysis machines to take home. If you have ever wondered what bin Laden was doing the night before the 9/11 attacks, CBS News reported that he was being given kidney dialysis treatment in a hospital in Pakistan. And in January of 2001, Dr. Sanjay Gupta said – based on a video of bin Laden that had been made in either late November or early December of 2001 – that he appeared to be in the last stages of kidney failure.

www.globalresearch.ca...

It was not a lie.

edit on 4-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

He was arrogant you are right about that, but taking into consideration how our government is not self ruled but been ruled by higher interest things no always goes the way our for the people leaders wants.

Is so more behind the whole Bin Laden story and 9/11 along with who are the ones making profits out of death destruction and mayhem, sometimes I feel my head is going to spin out of my shoulders.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

It was a lie.

Look at the last post marg.

In 2001 one he was in late stages of adrenal failure. Oh really.

Then why was he posting relavant time stamped information and threats of current events.

If he was killed his people would have came out and praised his death and made him a myrter along time ago.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I am not aware that Bush doesn't want to go to ground zero, but knowing Bush the way we know him, perhaps he is a littler bit upset he could not get the glory for killing Osama.

Clinton wont go either.

Whats up with that?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I know I feel the same way when I see your avatar.. Ha ha ha..

No seriously though. I think if any president knew he was dead and they could have used it don't you think they would have realease it alot sooner for political purposes.

Think about it he would of used it to detract from health care of the budget deficit he could have pulled the UBL card long and many times.

Hell my head is spinning...But it is still from you pic.:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
A body and DNA evidence taken by several randomly chosen groups.

But yeah a physical body.... one they threw in the ocean.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Remember that many of the videos were pre recorded and many had discrepancies on Bin Laden himself, that is why conspiracies started to fly out that the tapes were doubles of Bin Laden and the CIA was behind them.

But as usual the ones to discredit the tapes were Islamic sources and sites like Prison Planet and Inforwars, as usual the rethoric that they were not worth or believable.

The many faces of bin laden.

www.the-office.com...

No matter how much we disect this it] doesn't add up since 9/11.

edit on 4-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
That’s BS is all I have to say .. He just lost my vote .. for 2012 and that’s not the only reason I have .. messed up I thought he would come through with proof .. I am soooooo very disappointed in what has all took place .. over this whole OBL thing and the way it was handled ..

Ok this sucks... ats member just posted this ...OBAMA NOT going to release the photos of the OBL death - cnn on tv..

due the fact I don’t know how to link it and if its allowed to under T&C but this Sucks big time ..

The reasons they are claiming are BS also I’m so irritated at the moment and Obama you just lost my 2012 vote but this is not the only reason I have .. Oh well I should of known better to expect any kind of proof from our Government ..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Thanks for the littler encouragement,

But seriously we may have to wait and see what is up to the sleeve of our government before things get better.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I am so pissed they will not release the pictures due to people getting upset. Are you for real obama I am sicken and saddend at the same time.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I got the feeling that something is going to be leaked in the net to appeased the populace while keeping the government vow to respect safe.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Me too but will they be the real deal or some photo shop job.

I wanted to see him dead for my won piece of mind. I lost some dear to me and want justice served in there behalf and on behalf of houndreds of little children muslim and american that had to suffer because one dingaling UBL had to pick a fight with the wrong dude.

Dont mess with uncle sam or he will f u up ...

Sorry for the janglish

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I believe he's dead..... of kidney failure about 5 years ago. This is a thing of beauty though for a president with slumping ratings.

Edit to add: With Obama going on about, "I sanctioned this..." "I directed that..." You'd swear he went over and pulled the trigger himself.

edit on 4-5-2011 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

He almost did pull the trigger himself. After all, he watched it on TV

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

As much as I will like to believe that he was the masterminded of 9/11 I can not, due to me been a conspiracies believer, is too much power and money going on around in our nations government to be ignore and those behind that power will do anything to get their way, then the way our governemnt just went running and invaded Iraq.

Sorry if you lost somebody during 9/11 that was one of the biggest tragedy of our time and history regardless.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
For the government to debunk the evidence that has come forward over the years that Osama was on a US payroll and the fact the war was all about oil from day one(yes thats a fact).
Oh.....photos and video footage from the killing and none of this '' we have the evidence that we have killed the most wanted man in the world but we will not be showing you it............but you better still believe us''.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

This problem of disbelief is much more than just mere evidence based. The pictures won't be enough, the video won't be enough, the witness accounts and paperwork wont be enough. MAYBE if all of it all together made sense it would make people "beLIEve"....

However like I said the problem of disbelief is much more than the evidence. Its become the normal acceptance that the "people" will not get "all the information" and officials will actually tell everyone this is SOP. That alone is enough to plant some serious doubt.

IF someone straight up tells you look, I can't tell you everything you will obviously and rightfully have a concern regarding the "truth".

"I can't tell you everything" is a very subtle and easy way of saying "I am lying to you by omission".

Large issues should not be left up to "trust"

The Iraq WMD snafu really seeded some deep mistrust in government officials.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Obama seems to be listening to this Attorney general and others as to why he wont release the photos .. or there it is in a nut shell a big perpetrated lie just as you say Marge. I don’t buy any of these excuses from the white house omg the Taliban is asking for proof that he is dead .. this is not right and it will never end .. not right at all ..
claiming that the picture is too graphic well I didn’t expect it to be a pretty picture .. I suggested they should post it on the CIA website with no copy rights available that way it stays in there hands .. but there are other ways of proof .. all in all like I said they entered a country went in an captured him with no problems what so ever .. and the Pakistan president really didn’t have much to say other than it he thought it was wrong whoop whoopi doo .. something don’t seem right at all and now people will start thinking this was all created as a election hype for Obama ..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52

what will it take for you to believe ?
[

That depends. The night it happened. Video or a picture of his corpse would have probably sufficed. The more they hide, conceal, change their story, call names, etc., the more I need to believe them.

Honest men hide nothing because they have nothing to hide.

The sad thing is, even if and when they do provide proof, any good will I had left towards Obama and Co. is gone. He wasnt getting my vote anyway. I vote third party. But I have no respect for these yokels. They have basically told the American public "believe it because we said so" and even Bush at least made a phony case for us.

They better never catch fire in front of me, because I wouldnt piss on them to put it out.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by NorthStargal52

what will it take for you to believe ?
[

That depends. The night it happened. Video or a picture of his corpse would have probably sufficed. The more they hide, conceal, change their story, call names, etc., the more I need to believe them.

Honest men hide nothing because they have nothing to hide.

The sad thing is, even if and when they do provide proof, any good will I had left towards Obama and Co. is gone. He wasnt getting my vote anyway. I vote third party. But I have no respect for these yokels. They have basically told the American public "believe it because we said so" and even Bush at least made a phony case for us.

They better never catch fire in front of me, because I wouldnt piss on them to put it out.

I try to have faith in our leaders an every time I say to myself hmm this is there chance to prove to American people that we can trust them not just by their word.. 3,000 + people have suffered and lost their lives because of this man. Yeah its sad no one likes death in any way shape or form but the victims of many family’s of the 911 want closure and look like they wont get it.. There are other way of proof that could be brought forth we will see how this turns out .. and i wouldn’t pee on em neither sigh

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I am not aware that Bush doesn't want to go to ground zero, but knowing Bush the way we know him, perhaps he is a littler bit upset he could not get the glory for killing Osama.

Clinton wont go either.

Whats up with that?

Guilt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join