It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderators Only Trash Bin (submission) (politics) Bush losing it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Moderators Only Trash Bin (submission) (politics) Bush losing it?

WELL LETS SEE,

Apparently there are people in power here also that do not feel the mental competence of our President is an issue. Perhaps there is a new virus that has infected our land of Liberty. I shall name it the Monkey Virus, as in,
Hear no evil, Speak no evil, See no evil! Our Constitution and Declaration of Independence are in the Trash Bin might as well cover them up with more trash to insure that it will never be taken out and given back to the common man, of which, I am one.
I just heard on the radio that we, or rather, our children are facing the largest deficit in history. That also means in the world! That also means the rest of the world owns us and can call in the markers when ever they want.
In a capitalistic sense we are on the verge of Chapter 13! And on the radio I just heard our Commander and Chief roar out that he will give Americans more tax cuts. Just what the wealthy need! Does this sound sane to you?
And immediately following that an idiot Senator called for a new Department of Intelligence!!! to co-ordinate all the other departments of intelligence??? Doesn't really seem to be any intelligence in D.C., if there were they would simply network all their computers together and save money as well as pool what little intelligence there is.
On the other hand isn't the Commander and Chief in charge of that Department, or is he merely there to rant and say stupid things.

Think About It,

TUT TUT

":Still, it is the president who runs the government. Now he suddenly discovers he is expected to do something about national security. He cannot be serious -- and rest assured he is not. The many months of inactivity in this area offer eloquent testimony to Bush's firm belief that little needs to be fixed. In the same way he could not answer earlier this year what mistakes he had made as president, he cannot even say what mistakes his government made that might have led to Sept. 11 and the debacle in Iraq.

Now we are engaged in a great farce. Outside my hotel room, a good piece of the nation's political talent is engaged in a purposeless convention to nominate a man who has already been nominated. And down in Crawford, the White House staff is dutifully feeding the press accounts of Bush's newfound concern about what ails the intelligence community and even -- imagine! -- that Bush took the Sept. 11 commission's report with him. From somewhere, Oveta Culp Hobby smiles. She is finally off the hook."

cohenr@washpost.com

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
If a thread gets deleted after such a long time(you goto admit it, the thread has been around for a week or so) that the deleting most propably happend because the thread turned into a flamefest.

There are alot of people around that go out of their way to destroy good threads and get them deleted.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It was deleted because the sources were... less than reliable.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Excuse me,

On the other hand I have never to this day encountered a reliable source.
Actually more often than not it seems whispers and innuendos have more reality and truth than what you may consider reliable.
More often than not one must be capable to read between the lines of the writing on the wall in order to witness reality.
At least this is one of the lessons that I have gleaned from life.Nothing is as it seems

TUT

new topics

top topics

join