It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An example of how TPTB\Were capitilize on Problem Reaction Solution after fake Bin Laden Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
So looking through the news this AM I stumbled upon a little gem. Well well, what do you know. Homeland Security believes we need MORE security at shopping malls and any other venue where the public gather to do their daily business, guess these people really want to be part of lives. Sadly for them, this royal #up of saying Bin Laden is dead and in reality was killed awhile ago as we've seen in numerous other posts that he's been dead for some time. People are seeing through their bull# more and more, which is why I decided to say TPTW. They are losing their Power, the illusion is breaking and cracking by the day. They are moving faster and faster, and its becoming more and more obvious. Here is a link to the Soon to be Groped While Shopping

Just by reading the comments from that news story is an example of how they've awoken many from these blatant acts of BS.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Nice find.

Glad to see from the comments there that people are like "WTF? No!"

Otherwise, the US anthem will soon need to be changed to "Land of fear and home of the slave".

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Yeah, so I'm walking out of Fry's Electronics the other day after picking up my brand new obsolete ram.
This kid at the front door asks if i have my receipt and i say "Sure do, it's in the bag".
He says "Could you pull it out please"?
I says "Nope" then i keep walking.
It truly is simple as that, if they suspect that i have stolen they have the "Right" to arrest me.
If i am a free man and not a criminal, then i have rights too.
All we need do is exercise our rights and say no.
If a mall wants to search my person before, during , and after i am shopping...
I will go to a mall that is more user friendly.
And if all storefronts get to this point, i will stop shopping all together.

new topics

join