It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PREDICTIONS - What will happen once those pictures are up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I wanted to put together a few predictions of what would happen once those pictures are up.

1. People will agree they are real and finally believe Osama is dead.

2. People will say it is fake and believe the whole thing is a conspiracy.

3. Al-Qaeda will put out a video condemning the US governments actions. More likelihood of an upcoming terrorist attack.

4. Muslim community will condemn the US government actions. They will now see Osama Bin Laden as a martyr and every extremist who has a gun and can strap themselves with explosive will now think it is time to attack the western society.

5. The US will decide to leave afghanistan and leave a once again crumbling society to come home to another one.

6. The US will stay in Afghanistan hoping to stabilize it and then waking up to find out their economy has crashed and so they have to retreat like the russians.

Please add to this thread and see if ATS can finally predict the future in sense that so many other threads have tried and failed in the past.
edit on 4-5-2011 by nahsik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
To be honest what ever they do will probably carry its own consequences, if they don't release it then people will say the whole thing was fake and the government has another conspiracy on its hands. If they do release it, America will be met with outrage from the Islamic world and risk harming relations with peaceful Muslim countries.

One thing for sure is that this thing is sadly going to drag on for a while.
edit on 4-5-2011 by MoneyRain because: Tidying up

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The Bimbo at 5 told me that OBL was killed in a raid and then shows me a picture of him as proof but I can't get past staring at her cleavage, pretty eyes and oh so white teeth. Is anything she is saying relevant? Layers upon layers of mind control. Man this Sam Adams tastes good.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nahsik

I personally think that IF any "OFFICIAL" pictures are released, they will be fake and proven as fakes. I just don't buy the official story. It has too many holes. And we all know we can't believe one word that ever comes out of the USA government's mouth.

The USA government buys a green shirt and will try to tell you it is purple... You catch my drift?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MoneyRain

if they do release a photo it will be proven fake, and if they dont its obvious they dont have any legit photos, damned if they do, damned if they dont, time to sleep in the bed they laid for themselves.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
One thing is certain, it will bring the ATS crazies out in DROVES.

Why? Its not because they're not intelligent, but willfully ignorant. No matter what evidence is in front of their faces, they will deny it, because only one reality is important to them: THEIRS. Their fabricated, convoluted dramatic tales of sensationalism.

Do I think that our government can be corrupt? Definitely, that's a fact. However, I am not going to say that everything they've ever told us is a lie. This is a pretty simple, concise story, and if they release pictures or videos of the Spec Ops, I'll take it for what it is and move on knowing we got just a little bit of revenge.

I knew for a fact that as soon as the story broke, ATSers would come out crying wolf baselessly. Everything that happened was well planned and devised to be as politically correct and efficient as possible. Mission accomplished, now lets focus on matters of the homefront.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus

I knew for a fact that as soon as the story broke, ATSers would come out crying wolf baselessly. Everything that happened was well planned and devised to be as politically correct and efficient as possible. Mission accomplished, now lets focus on matters of the homefront.

Well it's hardly surprising as this is a conspiracy website.

It's your perogative to beieve the OS if you want to, but when it changes every hour, you must admit to feeling a little inquisitive into what really went down? Maybe you don't. Why keep changing the story? If you were arrested on suspicion of something, gave a statement to the Police and then started changing your story, what do you think they would say or do?

What you have to remember is that only last week Obama was being made to look foolish because of the fake B.C, then this happens. All of a sudden he has hero status once again. 2 + 2 springs to mind, but maybe we have come up with 5, maybe we haven't.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Oh I definitely have many questions. Not everything lines up neatly. However, our very existence has depended on a series of coincidences. I still believe in it. If anything is being covered up, its only to make the actuality look a little more PC, so the world doesn't riot.

We need to look like heros. Its corrupt, but its a fact. If a kid got shot in that house, I doubt we'd ever know.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
About 97% of the people who orginally posted, "Photos or it didn't happen" when the story first broke will contradict themselves and say the photos are fake and it didn't happen.

Most peoples opions will change from what they are now. Those who believe it happened will still believe it, those who don't, for the most part, will not. Releasing photos of him dead is useless and will not have any positive effect at all.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The thing about DNA evidence is that it takes more than a day for you to prove DNA evidence.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by nahsik
The thing about DNA evidence is that it takes more than a day for you to prove DNA evidence.

No... No it doesn't.

www.sciencedaily.com...

four hours.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by nahsik

Nope, not really. It might take a long time in the civilian world, but that's because things are backed up. I've seen it done on the morning of a trial. Should have been done sooner, but they were just backed up.

new topics

top topics

join