It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gee.. The Osama kill sure quieted the Birth Certificate and Nuclear Meltdown in Japan, Pretty Conven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It sure makes me wonder how staged this whole world really is. Too much talk about Obama's Birth Certificate, too much focus on Japan and the dangers of radiation to the world. Hmm, lets create a diversion to get the world off it. Hey, I know, lets kill Osama. We've known where he was for a long time, lets just cash in on his killing and get everyone quiet about everything else going on in this world. Bamm.. the world has forgotten about dangerous radiation still leaking.

Anyone hear today that radiation levels have jumped?? news.yahoo.com...

And yet yesterday.. Another Nuclear Plant in Japan is leaking radiation. Anyone hear of this one either???
www.nzherald.co.nz...

Sounds like the people making the decisions in this world are doing their job by slowly killing us all off and diverting your attention to something else.

When's the Great Shake Out quake coming? I'm thinking soon to take your minds off of why the government hasn't displayed a picture of the Dead Osama.. Now they are waisting time photo shopping a picture to look real so everyone can see.

Look how quickly the pictures of Saddam Hussein hit the news when he was captured. It was almost live while it was happening. Then his hanging was on TV. Why is the government so concerned Now of showing the public gorry pictures of Osama?

Diversion, Diversion, Diversion...

It's never going to end people...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyFever

Yes and if they spike again they are going to drag out Jimmy Hoffa.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Interest in Fukushima and the birth certificate have been in steep decline since the stories broke.

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
Interest in Fukushima and the birth certificate have been in steep decline since the stories broke.

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

Of Course. That's their plan. What's next? I'm already sick of the Osama stuff, I want another diversion... Come on New World Order, what's next up the sleeve.?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Some more hidden information that's out there that the Media isn't sharing...

""A group claiming to represent 250 parents in Fukushima visited the upper house of parliament and presented government officials with a bag of radioactive dirt from the playground of one of the affected schools. A geiger counter clicked over it with a reading of 38 millisieverts""

""How dare they tell us it is safe for our children," said Sachiko Satou of the Protect Fukushima Children from Radiation Association. "This is disgusting. They can't play outside with such risks. If the government won't remove the radioactive dirt then we'll do it ourselves and dump it outside the headquarters of Tokyo Electric.""

link to story... www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Maybe it's because the nuclear meltdown and the birth certificate have been covered ad nauseam, with little to nothing to add. The Osama Kill is a fresh story.

It's not like you can't find news on other stories, it's just that OBL is the most popular right now.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
and yet you cited a mediasource that is covering it. Also, that would be a local matter. Why should we care that parents in Japan spoke to their government about concerns?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
But i must say: the world go's still round and round. Sun come's still up. And i still watching ATS on my pc! So life go's on like it is! What is the next big news? Earthquake's, comets, Obama is turning white? i will see......

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The nuclear meltdown was pretty much off the radar by the time Trump started talking about birth certificates.

Of course the certificate issue went off the radar, the POTUS produced and that was the end of the story.

Libya is still in the news.
Floods and Tornadoes are still in the news.
Syria is still in the news.

If the news is ignoring anything its the Debt Ceiling.
edit on 4/5/11 by MikeboydUS because: e

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think we should all take bets as to what the next BIG thing is going to be.
Will it be an earthquake?

Landslides?

Volcano?

Alien invasion from our own human race? (we know we already have that technology, why not stage an alien invasion to create a One World Government to protect the earth)

I'm going out on a limb and say if it isn't the next big earthquake, it's going to be Alien Invation....

Winner gets a front row seat to the action.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
EPA claims everything is fine in the US! To them, the Gov., and MSM feel why worry if there's no threat to here. Sad,indeed.

edit on 4-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
What are you taking about? The birth certificate was produced-THATS what pretty much wound that story down. The reactor in Japan hasnt been talked about in recent days as well just because thats how it goes. Nobody talkjs about the oil spill in the gulf anymore either but that doesnt mean the oilk is gone. The damage from Katrina still exists in NO but that isnt in the news every day either. So what u trynna say?

Originally posted by JohnnyFever
It sure makes me wonder how staged this whole world really is. Too much talk about Obama's Birth Certificate, too much focus on Japan and the dangers of radiation to the world. Hmm, lets create a diversion to get the world off it. Hey, I know, lets kill Osama. We've known where he was for a long time, lets just cash in on his killing and get everyone quiet about everything else going on in this world. Bamm.. the world has forgotten about dangerous radiation still leaking.

Anyone hear today that radiation levels have jumped?? news.yahoo.com...

And yet yesterday.. Another Nuclear Plant in Japan is leaking radiation. Anyone hear of this one either???
www.nzherald.co.nz...

Sounds like the people making the decisions in this world are doing their job by slowly killing us all off and diverting your attention to something else.

When's the Great Shake Out quake coming? I'm thinking soon to take your minds off of why the government hasn't displayed a picture of the Dead Osama.. Now they are waisting time photo shopping a picture to look real so everyone can see.

Look how quickly the pictures of Saddam Hussein hit the news when he was captured. It was almost live while it was happening. Then his hanging was on TV. Why is the government so concerned Now of showing the public gorry pictures of Osama?

Diversion, Diversion, Diversion...

It's never going to end people...

new topics

top topics

join