It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else pissed that Harper won?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

You might want to check out the Electoral Map before dissing the east. They voted Tory quite strongly. But this is nothing new. When I lived in BC back in the 70's they thought that everything east of Quebec was Newfoundland.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I'm well aware of the gains the Torys made in the centre of the universe, and how the liberals have fallen on there face in the once stronghold of Canada. (Ontario and Quebec) and know my geography as well and its not just Quebec and the atlantic sucking the tit of the west. My main point is, no I am not pissed Harper got elected.... cause I just don't see a reason to be mad. There all bad for us, they are all just word of mouth speakers who garner public interest for the right now cause. Appease everyone who elected them based on that one niche platform, then govern with there own ideals after that. I just don't see how any other political party would have been any better. Still though with the gains in the east the election was still won bye the overwhelming majority in the west who chose a Tory majority over four more years of constant squabble and getting nothing done. I for one am happiest that the seperatist movement can finally disappear and the thorn in the sides of Canadian politics is gone and we can get things voted through the floor with out a right wing vote to hold things up good riddence BQ hopefully gone forever.....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

I myself am not NDP or QB, I am a green party voter, They realy deserve a chance and they have quite a few MORALS that should be kept.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join