It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 hour interview with John Lear - Universal Truth Evolution Radio - 28 Apr 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
For those interested is here a new 3 hour interview with John Lear.
I personally find it always interesting to listen to him and see what he has to say.

John Lear - Universal Truth Evolution Radio - 28 Apr 2011

Van: UniversTruEvolution | Gemaakt op: 29 apr 2011
In his own words, John Lear (son of William Lear, designer of the Lear Jet airplane) is searching the truth for himself - and so he should! John, having been in the air for quite a large and significant amount of his life (having flown over 160 different types of aircraft in over 50 countries) recently planted two feet on this beautiful Earth of ours and decided, for good, that he will retire a well informed gentleman.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
what topics does he go thru? dont thnk i can do another ex army type thing for a while...
if its abit up in the air but un stuttering i can listen but if its this happened then and way back when
i cant do it

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
John Lear has spread so much bs around this community that even those you think are close to him and on his side make fun of him in private correspondence.

There is no reason why anyone with half a brain can take him seriously. Don't believe me? Check his threads on this very board....he gets TORN APART by anyone who dares apply logic or common sense to his silly tales. Never mind bringing in math and science.....lol.

Folks like Lear make you and I look like tin foil hat wearing idiots. Need examples?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This is a great example of misinformation. Energy beams, not controlled demolition brought down the towers. HAHA

Another planted "truther" that makes the entire movement look like a bunch of crazies. I wonder who he works for.

join