It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Osama Bin Laden was already dead when the troops found him....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

Really you know a US SEAL who told you this?
I don't think SEAL's talk to the public until they are retired and getting there drunk on.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by Sinnthia

They're just theories and it's people expressing their opinions.

Mind if I ask what thos theories and opinions are based on? The OP reads very clearly. It states flat out that Osama already died from an imaginary disease. I base my theories on observations and my opinions on experience. What is the story that Osama was already dead from a made up disease based on?

If you really do not see the problem created when people shift from healthy skepticism to just making up their own reality then I feel really bad for the future of mankind.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

"Do you honestly not see a difference between questioning your govenment and just making up stories about him already being dead from an imaginary disease because a few guys got together and decided they think that is what really happened? "

WOAH woah woah there, I'm sorry but you just made one of the most ignorant statements I have ever seen on this site, and that is saying something.
A) Kidney Failure is NOT an imaginary disease ( if thats the case, then i declare you an imaginary disease lol)
B) It wasn't "a few guys got together and decided to say he's dead because thats what they think". Look up Benazir Bhutto (unless you think she was imaginary too) who said that Bin Laden has been dead since Dec 2001, along with Taliban Members and other big names in the middle east.
C) All the news agencies were saying he was killed a week before Obama's little announcement on Sunday, but then Obama came out and gave the 2.0 version of the story, saying he was killed Sunday.

So not only do you have everyone and their worshipful master (lolz) tripping over their own feet with this story, but nothing adds up at all. And throughout history, the stories that continue to change as they are being broken are usually bullsh*t conspiracies.

But no, just continue saying we are living in our own fantasy worlds and continue trying to mock us, as it is obviously the only reason you are even posting, as you end every little post with a sarcastic question. SO i will do the same since, as they say, Do unto others..., so i'm assuming this is what you want done to you.

Oh, did you know that Kennedy's Assassin's description went out over the police radio BEFORE he was shot? How might that happen?
edit on 5-5-2011 by Lynexon because: grammar

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

And the supposed "official story" is based upon the words of the U.S government.

This whole situation sets an alarming precedent where everybody should just believe what their government tells them and that to question them is wrong. To question makes you crazy or a conspiracy theorist.

I'm not sure what the illness is relating to. I think it's that Bin Laden had kidney problems.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Do you honestly not see a difference between questioning your govenment and just making up stories about him already being dead from an imaginary disease because a few guys got together and decided they think that is what really happened?

I see a huge difference.

It's actually "Undetermined" on snopes whether or not he had a Kidney Disease
www.snopes.com...

There has always been mentions by the press about Osama's health and even reports he was treated in the American Hospital Dubai.... It was reported in 2001 by the French media.

I don't actually know... and nor do you, but you know what? It's interesting to discuss these things, toss ideas around.

Cheers

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Mind if I ask what thos theories and opinions are based on? The OP reads very clearly. It states flat out that Osama already died from an imaginary disease. I base my theories on observations and my opinions on experience. What is the story that Osama was already dead from a made up disease based on?

What??

No it doesn't.....it says that me and a friend had a a discussion and WE came to the conclusion that perhaps he's died from his kidney disease.....

I also stated that there were many theories floating around and I thought this one that we talked about seemed plausible... I asked for opinions from other members.

NOWHERE did I state this was fact.... or That anyone else should believe this.

ATS used to be a place for open and honest discussion.... exchanging ideas..... ya know.... talking to one another, scrutinising the news and stories that we hear..... NOT just accepting what we're told.

I wonder what happened.... :shk:
edit on 5/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lynexon
WOAH woah woah there, I'm sorry but you just made one of the most ignorant statements I have ever seen on this site, and that is saying something.

Oh this is going to be good.

A) Kidney Failure is NOT an imaginary disease ( if thats the case, then i declare you an imaginary disease lol)

Kidney failure is NOT a disease of any kind. It is a symptom of kidney disease. Kidney disease is something we were TOLD Osama had. Told by whom? Were you his doctor? Do you know he had it? Strike one.

B) It wasn't "a few guys got together and decided to say he's dead because thats what they think". Look up Benazir Bhutto (unless you think she was imaginary too) who said that Bin Laden has been dead since Dec 2001, along with Taliban Members and other big names in the middle east.

You take the word of the Taliban? Really? That is your goto, trustworthy source? Wow. Bhutto? Who said she was right or even being honest? You trust her just because she is not from the US?

C) All the news agencies were saying he was killed a week before Obama's little announcement on Sunday, but then Obama came out and gave the 2.0 version of the story, saying he was killed Sunday.

Um....you just said he was killed in 2001. Which one of these stories do you believe? It cannot be all 3 and it cannot be these 2 you gave. I guess I completely missed all news agencies saying that. Got any headlines?

So not only do you have everyone and their worshipful master (lolz) tripping over their own feet with this story, but nothing adds up at all. And throughout history, the stories that continue to change as they are being broken are usually bullsh*t conspiracies.

So far your argument is not holding up either. Sorry. "Osama died of kidney failure in 2001 and a week ago because the Taliban told me."

But no, just continue saying we are living in our own fantasy worlds and continue trying to mock us, as it is obviously the only reason you are even posting, as you end every little post with a sarcastic question. SO i will do the same since, as they say, Do unto others..., so i'm assuming this is what you want done to you.

Cool.

Oh, did you know that Kennedy's Assassin's description went out over the police radio BEFORE he was shot? How might that happen?
edit on 5-5-2011 by Lynexon because: grammar

What does Kennedy have to do with this? Did you know that patato chips taste great in cookie dough ice cream? How might that happen?
edit on 5/5/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

And the supposed "official story" is based upon the words of the U.S government.

Same government that told you he had kidney disease?

This whole situation sets an alarming precedent where everybody should just believe what their government tells them and that to question them is wrong. To question makes you crazy or a conspiracy theorist.

You guys are not asking questions. You are making up stories and saying that is the real truth. Big difference.

I'm not sure what the illness is relating to. I think it's that Bin Laden had kidney problems.

I bet you do. Obviously when the government told you that, they were being honest. Just not now.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
It's actually "Undetermined" on snopes whether or not he had a Kidney Disease
www.snopes.com...

DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!

We have a winner.

There has always been mentions by the press about Osama's health and even reports he was treated in the American Hospital Dubai.... It was reported in 2001 by the French media.

Yup and for about 10 years I have also heard reports that the idea he had kidney disease was just a rumor and never confirmed.

I don't actually know... and nor do you, but you know what? It's interesting to discuss these things, toss ideas around.

You are right, I do not know. But I do not understand why anyone would say that he has kidney disease as if they knew it as a fact that he did. For a bunch of people that refuse to trust people, you all seem pretty eager to believe Bhutto, the Taliban, and kidney disease rumors all while playing skeptic over the raid?

Incongruous, anyone?

Cheers

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

dead is dead.... NEXT!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Epic failure on all points.

Nobody is saying these theories are the gospel. The OP has already made that clear.

And I never mentioned anywere about the government saying Osama had kidney disease. I made quite clear I was unsure about that.

You pour scorn upon me for supposedly believing something the government said, yet you're the one defending what the government is telling is! You're just contradicting yourself really.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

It is fun to subscribe to multiple theories. They don't need to have continuity.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2
US Navy SEALs said they shot him and that's what I'm going to believe until I see evidence to the contrary. Some anonymous poster on a conspiracy nut website isn't going to cut it.

Good job.

Maybe you should just wait for ANY evidence whatsoever. That may be the more intelligent position, but I understand the rarity of that in America and the world today.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!

We have a winner.

We do? Really.... so undetermined? Inconclusive.... basically unknown.... means what exactly?
This doesn't help your argument at all :shk:

Yup and for about 10 years I have also heard reports that the idea he had kidney disease was just a rumor and never confirmed.

And yes you're right.... So we don't know EITHER WAY..... maybe he did, maybe he didn't.
So suggesting he may have died from his kidney disease...as I did, isn't exactly so far fetched is it?

I'm not sure you have a point here... you're struggling.

You are right, I do not know. But I do not understand why anyone would say that he has kidney disease as if they knew it as a fact that he did.

I agree... I certainly didn't do that, merely threw some ideas out there in order for a discussion to take place.

Care to partake.... or do you just want to talk crap and try and imply I said things I didn't?

For a bunch of people that refuse to trust people, you all seem pretty eager to believe Bhutto, the Taliban, and kidney disease rumors all while playing skeptic over the raid?

Incongruous, anyone?

Cheers

What?

I'm personally keeping my options open and don't believe the official story.... but then nor do I believe every theory floating around... but I still think about it all and mull it over.

An open mind is a wonderful thing.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
A few of the articles about his illness &"death".....

www.independent.co.uk...

www.time.com...

www.massdevice.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.pakistankakhudahafiz.com...

www.time.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I think he may be alive.
and the are keeping it a secrect.
so they can questen? him.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Epic failure on all points.

Nobody is saying these theories are the gospel. The OP has already made that clear.

Really?

So was discussing this with someone and we came to the conclusion that Bin Laden died of his illness..

I guess conclusion is defined wrong in every dictionary I can find.

And I never mentioned anywere about the government saying Osama had kidney disease. I made quite clear I was unsure about that.

So you have really no idea but it still sounds good to repeat as a fact? as a "conclusion?"

You pour scorn upon me for supposedly believing something the government said, yet you're the one defending what the government is telling is! You're just contradicting yourself really.

No, I am simply pointing out that you are cherry picking which info from the government you dismiss offhand and which information you embrace all while demonizing the exact same source.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

What??

No it doesn't.....it says that me and a friend had a a discussion and WE came to the conclusion that perhaps he's died from his kidney disease.....

I also stated that there were many theories floating around and I thought this one that we talked about seemed plausible... I asked for opinions from other members.

NOWHERE did I state this was fact.... or That anyone else should believe this.

ATS used to be a place for open and honest discussion.... exchanging ideas..... ya know.... talking to one another, scrutinising the news and stories that we hear..... NOT just accepting what we're told.

I wonder what happened.... :shk:

There are many documents and video interviews with his sons. His funeral on Dec. 26th 2001 was attended by at least 30 people. A Belgian news station did an interview with his son Omar, and his son could not understand why so many people still think he was still alive and why they were making accusations and doctoring photos.

There are many threads on Osama if you look it up here and you will find all the videos and documents including one that has a complete breakdown of his health problems.

It is very well documented if you take the time to actually research it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I think it's more likely the body was dumped because the seals go carried away and it's hamburger

shouldn't these threads be on BTS sanyway ?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I created a thread last night to hear what alternative scenarios people might happen for what went down. Interested to hear them.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join