It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breakaway Civilization Article by Richard Dolan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Went looking for this after seeing Dolan mention he was going to write a piece up about it in an interview with Alfred Webre, and glad to see he's already done it.

Extract from 'A Breakaway Civilization: What It Is, and What It Means for Us' - A Special Analysis By Richard M. Dolan, April 2011:

We have seen that by the mid-1960s, the highly secretive NSA had amazingly advanced computing technology for its time; is it possible that breakthroughs in field propulsion were made by the 1960s if not earlier? Such have been the claims of several leaks and rumors over the years. If so, then we would conceivably have had a small flying saucer fleet at some point thereafter. With a secret fleet of vehicles utilizing field propulsion and able to explore beyond Earth’s orbit, it is easy to see how the cadre of people involved in such a program would develop new vistas of experience and imagination.

Such a group would continue to be funded secretly and covertly by a combination of public and private funds. In effect, it would constitute an invisible empire, with technology superior to the rest of the world, able to explore areas of our world unavailable to the rest of us. It would probably have a significant built infrastructure, possibly underground and “off the grid” in important ways. It might even have interactions or encounters with non-human intelligences behind the UFO phenomenon. Most certainly it would be concerned somehow with managing the problem of “others” here on Planet Earth.

All of the above would indicate that the group members would have deeper scientific and cosmological insights.

Yes, this might qualify them as a separate, “breakaway,” civilization.

Whole article is here : www.afterdisclosure.com...
edit on 4-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

MOD NOTE:
Starting a New Thread: Look HERE
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites;
please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on May 4th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

and what is your point of view? don't think i'm trying to troll the thread but you quote and you don't open the debate...
why have you chose to quote this part ?what do you think about those statement ?

...i'm also on Galactic Security Agency but shhhhh don"t tell to anyone

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon

and what is your point of view? don't think i'm trying to troll the thread but you quote and you don't open the debate...
why have you chose to quote this part ?what do you think about those statement ?

...i'm also on Galactic Security Agency but shhhhh don"t tell to anyone

Sorry, am in a real rush and have to go out in 10 mins so didn't get to add anything else. I thought people would've just naturally discussed it though, especially with their being so much talk about the Breakaway Civilization and Secret Space Program conference.

I think it's a great set of ideas, but personally can't go further than that without doing a lot more research. Will post back later anyway.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I was going to put this in a thread of its own but seeing as you've started this one I will place it here , as far as I am aware it hasn't been posted yet .

This is Richard Dolan's presentation from the Secret space program and breakaway civilization Amsterdam Conference , April 3 2011 .

Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Enjoy

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Nice one, thanks for sharing! After listening to the Camelot interview, the one with Webre, the one you've linked, and reading the written one it should be easily enough to start doing some more research into what he's saying. Will have to get hold of one of his books too. I think he's probably onto something big, and he'll have plenty of research, especially in his books, to back it up.

The Avrocar always sticks in my head, they won't have just dumped that idea and scrapped saucer shaped craft, so with decades further work I can only imagine what they're using now. I also keep wondering when they'll start officially using some of the more advanced craft so that we can see how far they've moved on. 5, 10, 20 years? And when they do, how far back will that be compared to what they have at the time? They could probably start using tech they made in the mid 90's and we'd think it was near science fiction.

So yeah, it looks like he's onto something big, just have to hope he doesn't start writing about Arcturians and Reptilians, etc, and he could turn out to be one of the best Ufologists for a long time.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I have seen Richard give this talk a few times now, and when you look at it in relation to other things going on in the world it makes a lot of sense to me. I also heard an interview with a Dr. Woods about the kind of technology it took to bring down the twin towers, seems there is a global elite with technology unavailable to the rest of us...lol, who knew...oh wait most everyone on this site.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The technological challenges would be at least as great as the acknowledged space program---and whenever you add strong security, productivity goes down significantly, and expenses go up.

It would be nice, but I don't see any evidence of the large industrial infrastructure necessary to support such a secret space program. Evidence of the money flow would be everywhere, but it isn't.

Then there's the other physical issue: OK, suppose you have something which can engineer the gravitational metric. Now, how do you power it?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
Then there's the other physical issue: OK, suppose you have something which can engineer the gravitational metric. Now, how do you power it?

Erm, I think if I could answer that and tried to on here I'd have someone from the MOD getting in touch to have at least a few words. I have no clue, doesn't mean that this scenario doesn't exist though, how would I know anyway?

(and thanks to greeneyedleo for moving the thread from Space Exploration.)
edit on 5-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

top topics

join