It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Image of Bin Laden Compound Is Map of Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
This information is so weird, I just had to post it. I searched the title of this thread but a previous thread did not come up, so I'm sorry if it is already posted. I clicked on this website expecting it to be anti-conspiracy theories, but it actually is pro-conspiracy theory all the way to the end, although they do say Alex Jones claims the hoax was for a "security crackdown" while Alex Jones really is saying it is for approval ratings. But anyways, here it is

www.ynetnews.com...

The website compared satellite footage and imagery of the area with Israel's outline and concluded that the main house – where bin Laden was captured and killed – is located where Jerusalem can be found on a map of Israel. The compound's gate parallels the location of Tel Aviv, its dumping ground matches the location of Tiberias, and another building matched the location of Haifa.

The article seems to suggest that this led to people believing Osama is still ALIVE but that is ridiculous. So this article is not 100 percent spot on but the part about the map and his hide out is really weird. Is this some sort of covert message between the CIA and Israel? If you bomb Iran, we will Navy Seal 6 yer butt right in Jerusalem?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
When I first saw the image of the compound I immediately thought, where have I seen this shape before. Now I know. Very odd, indeed. Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Man you really are clutching at straws now.
Absolutely pathetic imo.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I'm not buying the dumping grounds looking like Tiberas and the building looking like Haifa, but the rest seems to match up.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Could there be some sort of link between this and this odd story: Man found crucified, wearing crown of thorns

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

edit on 4-5-2011 by Taffygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

That is weird isn't it?

Combine this with all the changing stories and Osama being dumped in the ocean because of respect for Muslims (even though we invade their countries and bomb their mosques), and yea this is kind of weird......

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
Man you really are clutching at straws now.
Absolutely pathetic imo.

Maybe but what are the chances that a terror mastermind would have their compound shaped as such?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
No, can't see a resemblence.

2nd

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
now think about this for a second

bin laden is a muslim and hates the ever living hell of of isreal

now do you really think that he would build a compound to mirrror the place he hates so much?

i think not.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by chaztekno

I really can never tell if people are trying to legitimize their feelings about an issue or purposely falsify it on ATS. I don't know how one could draw such broad conclusions to something that is very serious, with very striking irregularities as it sits.

Along the lines of the "no planes" theory.

new topics

top topics

join