It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi son, grandkids death buried by Bin Laden breaking news. (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Before the breaking news of Bin Laden’s death, US-led NATO forces attacked Colonel Gaddafi’s compound. The Libyan leader escaped harm, but his son and three grandchildren were reportedly killed in the air strikes. However, despite NATO claims they bombed a military target, some say it was an attempt to get rid of Gaddafi.

What argument NATO have for killing children???

Just to make this clear:

The Russian state is one of the biggest violators of civil rights in its own country on the planet. From he repression and manipulation of the press - as evidenced by this channel being run by the Russian FSB, the New KGB -toi active campaigns of arrest, judicial misconduct, assault and murder upon journalists who dare speak about the criminal nature of Putin and his gang, Russia is a modern gulag.To think this station has any moral standing to call another nation out on moral grounds is funny.

But, let's see how MSM will deal with this.

Obama's approval rating jumped NINE points after Bin Laden's death. I think Nato tried to make a "combo" killing Gaddafi AND Osama. Makes me wonder if this is all about he trying to get his reelection?

edit on 4-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I'd like to now have proof Ghaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren were killed because I'm now doubting that story too.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by RUSSO

I'd like to now have proof Ghaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren were killed because I'm now doubting that story too.

Lets wait for these pictures too.

edit on 4-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

It wasnt buried at all.. It was reported on, and people were talking about the airstrike. Bin Ladens death came afew days after the bomb strike on Gadaffis compound.

As far as getting pictures or more info, check with the UK or France, as they are the ones who carried out the airstrike on his compound. The announcement of the deaths came from Libyan Government sources.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by RUSSO

It wasnt buried at all.. It was reported on, and people were talking about the airstrike. Bin Ladens death came afew days after the bomb strike on Gadaffis compound.

As far as getting pictures or more info, check with the UK or France, as they are the ones who carried out the airstrike on his compound. The announcement of the deaths came from Libyan Government sources.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

This is what I'm talking about. Where in the MSM is this being report?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Can anyone say "bloodthirst"?

This is truly a dark time IMHO, when a gov't like the US gets away with murder the way it has over these two events.
These 2 acts, regardless of all the confusion surrounding them, is shameless, criminal and most EVIL.
How can anyone support any administration that operates by these methods??
There is a special place in hell for people like this.
I must say that neither Osama Bin Laden nor Ghaddafi are any better, but we are supposed to be held to a higher standard than mere terrorists, dictators and the like.
In the past, if the leaders of the USA even considered missions like these, they most certainly would have seen to it that they personally were "insulated" from suspicion for the committing of such acts...now, they announce it proudly.
And to imagine that it might perhaps improve approval ratings/insure re-election is beyond the pale, to me.
What have we become?

edit on 4-5-2011 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join