It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist Agenda Now In Full Control of America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   
well lets look at the old testament, it is full of promises of world domination to the jews

then the talmud which is also full of promises of world domination to the jews

does anyone here protest that these are forgeries?

then we have the protocols which outlines the plan, and people say "no, it cant be true"

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Zionist is frequently used by anti-Semitic groups as a euphemism for "Jew."

Last month, the Catholic Church condemned anti-Zionism as a cover for anti-Semitism.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Last month, the Catholic Church condemned anti-Zionism as a cover for anti-Semitism.

Neither the Torah, nor the Talmud promises world domination to the Jews

Rebekka

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
the irony is current Zionists believe the Messiah they are waiting for will be a King and political leader. Pity that they missed the Messiah THE FIRST TIME ROUND!! Jesus is the Messiah, he fullfilled ALL the prophecies for the Messiah.
And he will reign in Zion :
:

Which begs the question, why do the heathen rage and the kings of the earth plot a VAIN THING??? Conspiring against the Lords annointed (thats Jesus people)He who sits in heaven laughs !

This probably says it better:

Psalm 2
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Some would say this was fullfilled by Herod and the kings trying to kill all the babies to stop Jesus the awaited Messiah. Seems to me like its happening again, the kings of the earth still trying to sell a lie.

Now all the pagans are angry im posting verses again

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This crap again?

How many threads do we have over this? Its no use talking to people that see a Jew hiding behind every tree.

Its really pathitic if you think about it.

Like someone else said if you were REALLY planing on controling the world would you publish a book listing every step you were gonna take and write letters bragging about how you are doing it?

You would have to be a moron

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
TruthStrgnrThanFiction

If you belive in Jesus - ok. I hope that path brings you spiritual fulfillment

I have always tried to respect the religions of others. Jews have never had missionaries trying to convert non-Jews.

I have always been proud to be a Jew. I only can explain to you, why Jews do not accept Jesus of Nazareth as the Massiach:

The Bible says the Massiach will

• Build the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26-28).

• Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5-6).

• Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering and disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4)

• Spread universal knowledge of the G'd of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. As it says: "G'd will be King over all the world -- on that day, G'd will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9).

Put quite simply, Jesus of Nazareth did none of these things and in the Bible no concept of a second coming exists. Therefore, he cannot be the Jewish Massiach.

Jesus plays no role, no role whatsoever in the religious thinking of the Jew.

Rebekka

[edit on 1-8-2004 by Riwka]

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
simply put, jesus did not bring them world domination, therefore they crucified him

the one who does bring them world domination will be their awaited messiah and our awaited anti-christ

you may deny this but its true

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
[quote

• Build the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26-28).

• Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5-6).

• Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering and disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4)

• Spread universal knowledge of the G'd of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. As it says: "G'd will be King over all the world -- on that day, G'd will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9).

and you deny this involves controlling the world to achieve these objectives?

how can any leader destroy the dome of the rock to rebuild the temple without causing a world war?

the god of the jews promises that we gentiles shall serve as slaves to the jews in the afterlife.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
People like Ashlar make me very sad.

I hate to tell you this folks but there is no jewish conspiracy. My father who is Jewish came from a very poor family.

His father was an orphan who grew up on the streets of Kiev before sneeking onto a boat headed for the states, his mother also dirt poor.

My father did not graduate high school but worked very hard, going to night school and eventually getting a license to sell real estate, he has done very well for himself but most of his clients are not jewish.

Now in terms of "Jews Controlling the Media", the reason so many Jews are in media or entertainment goes back hundreds of years. Acting, writing and anything to do with the performing arts was not considered a "respectable way" to make a living hundreds of years ago, Jews who were ostrisized in europe found they could make a living providing entertainment plays, houses and such.

Hundreds of years later Entertainment is the hip industry to be in, you have a lot of jews in the entertainment industry because we have been in the industry since before it was considered respectable.

Ashlar you should not state your opinion as fact. You seem an angry sort of person and if I were to see you on the street I'd give you a big old jewish hug, though you'd probably think that was part of some conspiracy as well.

the greatest threat of the protocols is that they do exactly what they were designed to do, keep the population of the planet fighting. Fear of the unknown is the greatest weapon. jews have no interest in controlling you ashlar, we're just not motivated but that sort of thing.

Jews are not stupid, if there were really in a conspiracy and Zionism was real you'd never know it until it was too late.

But perhaps I've said too much. I don't want to hear any hate speech focused at me as I am a practicing Zarathustran.

Spiderjew

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
[edit on 10/2/2004 by esther]

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Isn't it supposed to be the buzz-word for Jewish Supremacists? There are white supremacists, black supremacists, chirstian supremacists... there aren't Jewish Supremacists?

After all, A supremacist is:

One who believes that a certain group is or should be supreme.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   

There are white supremacists, black supremacists, chirstian supremacists... there aren't Jewish Supremacists

The entire religion/idea of judaism is based on jewish supremacy.

after all, heaven is for the chosen, and hell is for the gentiles, or as they are called by jews, the "goyim" (cattle).

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Look this is silly no one is going to change ashlars mind.

You're a young man ashlar, don't waste your life in hate.

You call yourself a scholar of the protocols, but being a scholor of a falsehood is no way to go through life.

You have my deepest sympathy and my prayers.

I pray that your eyes and heart open one day to the truth, that you are doing exactly what the writers of the protocols wanted, which is buy into all this silliness.

Anger and fear will only get you so far.

You could study something more usefull like Pokemon cards they are just as factual as the protocols.

Good luck kid, you're going to need all you can get.

Spiderj

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
you have completely misjudged me as a seething madman. i am not angry, i am not filled with hate, i have nothing against anyone.

im just presenting some facts here

spiderj; there are some far worse things i can reveal in the talmud, things that have never been discussed on ATS. things so disturbing that for me to simply quote them word for word from the talmud i would be still called an anti-semite of the worst kind

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

spiderj; there are some far worse things i can reveal in the talmud, things that have never been discussed on ATS. things so disturbing that for me to simply quote them word for word from the talmud i would be still called an anti-semite of the worst kind

I'd actually be interested in hearing these.

I would think your particular translations would be tinted by your POV, but would be interested in hearing what you have to say.

But you come from a position that the protocols are real, you are not interested in anyone elses opinion that they were written by non-jews to perpetuate myth and fear, I'm sorry but I just don't think you're coming from a place of open mindedness.

I'm not going to get into this with you over and over again, but to claim the jews run the world and consider non jews cattle is coming from a place of anger not cold Spock like fact.

If jews really ran the world why in hell would they get stuck with a crappy little piece of desert in the middle east, if the jews controlled the world they'd have annexed florida years ago, florida of course much nicer than israel.

Spiderj

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Well call me spock cause the following is fact
(spiderj i hope you enjoy interpreting these)

=>Jewish Soncino Talmud says: " Sanhedrin 55b - R. Joseph said: Come and hear! A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband's brother cohabits with her, she becomes his. " ("Coition" is "sexual intercourse")

=>Jewish Soncino Talmud says: "Sanhedrin 54b -He who submits both to pederasty and to bestiality - ..Divine Law thus designated passive submission as an active offence: just as for the active offence there is punishment and prohibitions so for the passive offence too.21 ....Rab said: Pederasty with a child below nine years of age is not deemed as pederasty with a child above that. Samuel said: Pederasty with a child below three years is not treated as with a child above that.24 What is the basis of their dispute? - Rab maintains that only he who is able to engage in sexual intercourse, may, as the passive subject of pederasty throw guilt [upon the active offender]; whilst he who is unable to engage in sexual intercourse cannot be a passive subject of pederasty [in that respect].25 But Samuel maintains: Scripture writes, [And thou shalt not lie with mankind] as with the lyings of a woman.26
It has been taught in accordance with Rab: Pederasty at the age of nine years and a day;"

=>Jewish Soncino Talmud says: "Kethuboth 11b - AND THERE IS WITH REGARD TO THEM NO CHARGE OF NONVIRGINITY. A WOMAN PROSELYTE, A WOMAN CAPTIVE AND A WOMAN SLAVE, WHO HAVE BEEN REDEEMED, CONVERTED, OR FREED [WHEN THEY WERE] MORE THAN THREE YEARS AND ONE DAY OLD - THEIR KETHUBAH IS A MANEH, AND THERE IS WITH REGARD TO THEM NO CHARGE OF NON-VIRGINITY.

GEMARA. Rab Judah said that Rab said: A small boy who has intercourse with a grown-up woman makes her [as though she were] injured by a piece of wood.1 When I said it before Samuel he said: �Injured by a piece of wood� does not apply to2 flesh. Some teach this teaching by itself:3 [As to] a small boy who has intercourse with a grown-up woman. Rab said, he makes her [as though she were] injured by a piece of wood; whereas Samuel said: �Injured by a piece of wood� does not apply to flesh. R. Oshaia objected: WHEN A GROWN-UP MAN HAS HAD INTERCOURSE WITH A LITTLE GIRL, OR WHEN A SMALL BOY HAS INTERCOURSE WITH A GROWN-UP WOMAN, OR WHEN A GIRL WAS ACCIDENTALLY INJURED BY A PIECE OF WOOD-[IN ALL THESE CASES] THEIR KETHUBAH IS TWO HUNDRED [ZUZ]; SO ACCORDING TO R. MEIR. BUT THE SAGES SAY: A GIRL WHO WAS INJURED ACCIDENTALLY BY A PIECE OF WOOD - HER KETHUBAH IS A MANEH!4 Raba said. It means5 this: When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing, for when the girl is less than this,6 it is as if one puts the finger into the eye;7 but when a small boy has intercourse with a grown-up woman he makes her as �a girl who is injured by a piece of wood.� and [with regard to the case of] �a girl injured by a piece of wood.� itself, there is the difference of opinion between R. Meir and the Sages."
My commentary: This is defining conditions under which virginity is deemed to be lost. It a grown man has intercourse with a small girl, the small girl is not deemed to have lost her virginity.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
No offense Ashlar but you are relying on someone elses translation. If you cannot read and write hebrew and study and interpret the text yourself, you cannot state for certain the motivation behind these translations.

Did you get this from Soncino press or somewhere else.

It would be along the lines of calling myself a sholar of Nostradamus while relying on someone elses translation of the original french.

The bible, the torah, the koran can be interpreted to fit anyones world view.

Again, you are not studying the torah itself but someone elses translation.

It would be like saying todays bible is exactly as it was when it was written in latin, it isn't.

there is time to study hebrew you are not even twenty five. If you truly seek truth then that is what you must do. Not rely on a translation that may or may not be correct.

Spiderj

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
spiderj, i am confident that my point has come across.

for a few minutes forget about the quotes i just posted.

look at the torah j. do you deny it is full of promises of domination to israel? many times the god of the jews orders torture, incest and worst

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   

look at the torah j. do you deny it is full of promises of domination to israel? many times the god of the jews orders torture, incest and worst

I wont argue that there may be some weird stuff in the torah, but what you interpret as domination I do not. the new testament is filled with some pretty odd stuff as well as is the koran and the gitas.

But what may have been law thousands of years ago, certainly isn't today.

Every religion's god at some point is full of wraith and vengence. you are claiming that everythign in the torah is followed by the zion protocols today, thats just silly. And of course you believe the protocols are real, this too is unfortunate.

But the main point remains. You've never read the original in hebrew, you are relying on someone elses translation.

Priests weren't always celebate, the catholic church changed that rule. What was once allowed no longer is. thousands of years ago, the jews performed ritual sacrifice (slitting a chicken's throat) they don't now.

I have studied the torah I was bar mitzvahed, I've read the original in hebrew, it's all down to interpretation. My rabbi would see things differently than me and I see them differently than you.

What I'm trying to get at is don't take someone elses word for it, if you can't study and translate the texts yourself, you owe it to yourself to be sceptical of anyone elses tranlsation.

You will come to find that nothing is certain till you see it for yourself.

YOur point about some form of ancient jewish debauchery (supposedly) does not in fact prove your point.

Sorry man, but I just can't take your opinion to seriously. You use the word scholar without endeavoring to look at it from all sides.

Spiderj

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
SpiderJ

You are wasting your breath.

Nothing you say will change some peoples mind. The fact that just about every religion claims they are the chosen dosent matter the is a big nosed jew banker hidding behuind every bush, if you will pardon the pun.

It would be funny if he wasnt serious

[edit on 1-8-2004 by Amuk]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join