It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Exposes North American Integration Plot

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth
reply to post by lokdog

Leave our moose alone! Our land is unspoiled for a reason, we'd really like to keep it that way. Your destructive American mentality is not welcome.

Unspoiled?

Clearly you've never seen the tar sands.

I just LOVE how the sheltered, non-traveling Canadians like to pretend they are significantly different than their neighbors to the South.

Of course, the Canadians I know who have actually spent time in the states beyond a weekend trip know the similarities outweigh the differences significantly.

I met one young Canadian a few years back, working in Alberta, who said he hates Americans. I asked if if he has ever been there, and he said "Why would I go there? Their all A##holes". Clearly he based his opinion on vast experience. He was maybe 20.
edit on 4-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

Being an Albertan doesn't give you much scope of Canada. In my travels the only place more redneck than Alberta is Texas.
edit on 5-5-2011 by MinorityReporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Thanks for the reply.

Did you saw this?

Stephen Harper seeks majority to dissolve Canada in favor of North American Union:

Mel Hurtig, the former elected leader of the National Party of Canada, a noted Canadian author and publisher, and the founder of the Council of Canadians has revealed that senior elected representatives and advisors to the Conservative Party, are currently planning a scheme to dissolve Canada in favor of North American Union. Harper is seeking a majority government (for the 4th time) in order to implement this treasonous agenda.

Harper’s appearance at the New York City based Council of Foreign Relations (CFR) on September 25 2007, was made to officially endorse and express his commitment for the US North American Union agenda.

Harvard University educated CNN Veteran anchor Lou Dobbs, confirmed the official endorsement of the Stephen Harper Minority Conservative government on North American Union, or “New America”.

The secretive agreement was signed by U.S. President Barack Obama and Canadian minority Prime Minister Stephen Harper in Washington on Friday February 4, 2011 that aimed to remove Canada’s sovereignty. The secretive deal between Obama and Harper will establish a new border AROUND Canada and the United States. And it will begin the work of REMOVING the border between Canada and the U.S. in order to form a new corporate controlled (fascist) America called the North American Union (NAU).

The North American Union (NAU) is an economic union of Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The concept is loosely based on the European Union, including a common currency called the Amero.

...his is because the reportedly directed efforts of Ministers in the Stephen Harper government, to hand over Canada to the political authority of foreign state, without the consent of the diverse Canadian public, can only be executed by the seditious overthrowing of the Crown, i.e. Canadian Head of State. Our flag will fly no more. Our anthem will be sung no more. Parliament will be permanently closed. Canada will be wiped from the face of the Earth.

Full article:
Presscore

Every day I find hard to believe in democracy system; Where are the people?

edit on 5-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Butterbone
reply to post by RUSSO

Why is this a bad idea??? I think all of the best ideas of hummanity lead to one world government and "earth culture" instead of national culture.

The federation in Star Trek. There aren't any Countries in Star Trek. It's a world government. Lets get on that so my grandkids can be space explorers instead of factory workers or retail wage slaves.

I think you saw too much avatar.

Space explorers instead of factory workers? This will not happen. You know why? They will ever need slaves, NWO or not.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Why is this such a problem seriously.

National Identity? Are we that shallow as a human race that we need to think about such things anymore? The United States hardly has a National Identity anymore and that's the way it was supposed to be, an integration of peoples and ideas from all over in one giant melting pot. Why not merge us all together and see what collectively we can do? It would be without a doubt the most powerful alliance on the planet.

Forget the fear-mongering about "Oh my god we're not going to be Canadians anymore" or "The US isn't going to be free anymore" we aren't already deal with it or change it, otherwise this is probably the single best way to 1) fix our collective economic problems, 2) Ensure security for ourselves, and 3) finally once and for all show the world that we CAN be a powerful nation again, just not the nations that we were, weak, flaccid and deteriorating.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Canada must stay pure!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Why is this such a problem seriously.

National Identity? Are we that shallow as a human race that we need to think about such things anymore? The United States hardly has a National Identity anymore and that's the way it was supposed to be, an integration of peoples and ideas from all over in one giant melting pot. Why not merge us all together and see what collectively we can do? It would be without a doubt the most powerful alliance on the planet.

Forget the fear-mongering about "Oh my god we're not going to be Canadians anymore" or "The US isn't going to be free anymore" we aren't already deal with it or change it, otherwise this is probably the single best way to 1) fix our collective economic problems, 2) Ensure security for ourselves, and 3) finally once and for all show the world that we CAN be a powerful nation again, just not the nations that we were, weak, flaccid and deteriorating.

How do you solve the problem of centralized authority? How will voting take place? This isn't about nationality, it's about consolidation of power.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
good thread Russo
the problem is we will get the same governance austria got in ww2

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
good thread Russo

Thanks Danbones, you know, many of those folks came to america.

A secret history of the United States government’s Nazi-hunting operation concludes that American intelligence officials created a “safe haven” in the United States for Nazis and their collaborators after World War II, and it details decades of clashes, often hidden, with other nations over war criminals here and abroad.

NYTIMES

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

I have to disagree partially

Canada is the only nation to completely resist and physically remove US forces....

Thats why I saw more of a scottish outcome.....they could force a stalemate now....

As for mexico ... no disagreement on taking over.... mexico could survive better the use of economic forces you mentioned then canada could...

mexico brute force....

canada trickery...

I do agree that we need to keep a lot better eye on the bottom line.... as a nation

good post

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

All I get from that is that politics are dirty everywhere. The NAU is being discussed, but I highly doubt there is enough support in the US or Canada for it to happen now if ever.

I see this as a politically active person using a tactic quite similar to when Obama's people use the Race Card. Using hate to try and get votes or power is nothing new. In this case it's playing to the small number of Canadians who hate Americans simply for being Americans. The NAU is not going to happen. We may get what I suggested, an open border with Canada which I'm all for, but the idea of dissolving Canada is a bit far fetched and just as disingenuous as Obama supporters saying if you don't vote for him your a Racist. Both are clearly playing to those irrational hatreds and to gather that extra bit of support to win.

If we were to be honest with ourselves, eventually countries will begin to merge, but that is generations away. Someday, if we survive, we will overcome the bigotry and hatred that drives this stuff, but until then politicians and their cronies will use this human weakness against us; to scare or anger us into doing what they want.

The author of that article clearly has an agenda and the article is for obvious reasons. Might be true but that hardly means it will happen in our lifetimes or even a hundred years from now.

If and when two nations join together that share a common ideology of freedom and free enterprise, it would hardly be the end of the earth. We are too underdeveloped mentally and emotionally for it to happen today. We still treat these topics like a sporting event and approach these topics like a bunch of children in the schoolyard yelling names back and forth. Only after we evolve past the Tribal nature hardwired into our genetic codes would anything like this be possible. Both Canada and the US would have to be taken over by Dictators before it could happen now.

Look at my admitted emotionally driven point of view. The idea of open borders with Canada does not bother me but with Mexico the idea of it sets off my tribal instinct. I find their culture too objectionable to consider. In reality though the citizens of all three countries are for the most part the same. We just want a fair chance, a decent life and the freedom to pursue it. I find the people from Mexico to be just like me, but my emotional response is contrary to that. My objection is based on the actions of a tiny portion of their population, which makes me as irrational as anyone else.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
How about the dollar crashing and Canada getting hit with a nuke or chemical weapons? Public acceptance isn't considered, it's swayed. That's how true politics work.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
good thread Russo

So your interest in this is based on hate? At least enough so for you to make the leap that America is ran by Nazi's.

That is not conspiracy theory, it's just opinion based on hate, the same sort of hate that drove the Nazi's. Exactly the same.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I have to say I like your posts Blaine. I like when people are sincere. At least that's what I feel when I read something you've written. This is a good thing because these days I see more and more cynicism here in our community. Regarding the article, I must confess I was shocked them speaking so openly about so controversial issue.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
How about the dollar crashing and Canada getting hit with a nuke or chemical weapons? Public acceptance isn't considered, it's swayed. That's how true politics work.

In these days I dont dare doubt something like this could happen. Let's hope you're wrong.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

World unity might not be such a big problem
if we knew who was really behind it all.

David Grouchy

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Am I the only one who likes this idea?

Perhaps...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I'm sure Mexico loves it, America is split, and Canada hates it. All for pretty obvious reasons

edit on 5/5/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by RUSSO

Am I the only one who likes this idea?

Perhaps...

Pretty sure you are not.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

I have to disagree partially

Canada is the only nation to completely resist and physically remove US forces....
...etc.

You are correct. However, this was back in 1812, when the US Army was basically just a shade of what it is now. They only started to dominate after WWII, as we Canadians pretty much did all the work for them in WWI.This was long before the advent of common things like smart bombs, UAVs, sniper rifles with confirmed kills out to 3000 yards, and all the other technological crap they have augmenting the #ty training they provide. Americans seem to like mocking our Army but if we had close to about half the number of personnel and high grade equipment we would rock their damn socks off. We have far better training, but when it comes to active duty Reg Force personnel, they simply have more. I forget who said this but I'll paraphrase it a bit. "While Colt made all men equal, Lockheed Martin made the US Army a god before which nations tremble."
edit on 5/5/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/5/2011 by
extra DIV

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MinorityReporter

Mercy it would take an ocean of blood to bring that map into reality

That map IS a reality lol. I've seen it in Field Manuals. Its not a conspiracy, its the system they use for organizing their total force, as there have been soldiers posted on foreign (non-warzone) bases since the sixties. EURCOM was responsible for keeping East Germany, etc. at bay during the Cold War....or so they say...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join