It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My guess on the new false flag that will lead us into WW3. Maybe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Im not claiming to have super insight or mind powers or even messages from god this is just estimated guess work based on topics brought up here and news articles which i find strange. I will start off by explaining what i think might happen then provide info to support why i think this way. Lets start off with the death of Osama/Usama and the strange occurrences surrounding it. Right before his death some prisoners escaped who are linked to Al Qaida i find this interesting because their timing is perfect now they can help make new plots to attack the USA or other European countries here's the articlewww.msnbc.msn.com... The next is a wikileak file that says Al Qaida terrorists have threatened to unleash a “nuclear hellstorm” on the West if their leader and the world's most-wanted terrorist, Osama bin Laden, is nabbed. A senior Al Qaida commander has said that the terror group has stashed away a nuclear bomb in Europe which will be detonated if bin Laden is ever caught or assassinated this info came out 5 days before OBL was killed. here's the linkwww.abovetopsecret.com... Now no where in that file does it say that its going to happen in Europe it says they have it stashed in Europe. Now lets add in the info about our radiation detectors being down www.huffingtonpost.com... and even if they are up now the reading they give out are going to be strange anyway due to the jet stream and radiation coming from the crippled power plaint in japan . Then there is the order that obama signed that determines who governs if marshal law is declared www.infowars.com... . Ps I'am aware of the website i got that off of . Then there is the obvious provoking intended to piss off Al Qaida by saying he used a woman as a human shield.news.yahoo.com... it all up and you get an attack on the west coast due to faulty readings from radiation detectors which results in marshal law. North korea is being prepped as the fall guy to the signature the nuke gives off with this article say they are going to defeat us and South korea www.washingtonpost.com... This will cause The USA to attack North Korea and then China will help North Korea like they always do USA will declare this an act of war. Remember this is just a guess to how it might happen if it did and there is a lot of guess work involved so please don't attack me as being a fear monger.
edit on 4-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
That would make 3 (Three) World wars within 100 years, is there any signifigance to that?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
If the terrorist decide to use nuclear weapons it will be a dirty bomb , the terrorist are not smart enough to make a nuclear warhead but a dirty bomb is right up their alley

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Very well thought out post. Thanks. Have to keep an eye on all the items that you mentioned.

Bill

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by moogins

That would make 3 (Three) World wars within 100 years, is there any signifigance to that?

There is a correlation between the magnitude of the wars we have and the technology we have. Most of us already know nukes are going to be involved in WW3.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Segador

There is a correlation between the magnitude of the wars we have and the technology we have. Most of us already know nukes are going to be involved in WW3.

Any signifigance on the dates of start, end and durations to the wars any correlation to galactic postitioning or sun output?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
If the terrorist decide to use nuclear weapons it will be a dirty bomb , the terrorist are not smart enough to make a nuclear warhead but a dirty bomb is right up their alley
I highly doubt they would use the word hellstorm if what they have is a microwave strapped to a pipe bomb. i think they have a warhead. the first rule of war is to never underestimate your enemy. Not trying to knock you you could be right i just dont think they would use that word hellstorm

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Segador

One of my favorite quotes by Albert Einstein is this:

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I think you're pretty much spot on except for the North Korea part. While they are a threat, it's not an immediate one and the U.S. has a bigger ax to grind with Iran and Pakistan. My guess is one (or both) or those two will be thrown into the mix if this indeed happens.

Let's hope it doesn't.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
lol North Korea isn't a threat are you guys serious. The only threat about North Korea is that china could possibly help them out. North Korea is like a 1 year old with a stick, it stings but its no danger ( except for their parents that is
)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

it would seem i was right look how they are talking about nukes and pakistan i was right on the nuke part wrong on the NK part i guess concrencit got it right

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

End of the world?
Let's face it, we are all going to live the end of the world, the best we can do is to be at peace, also, I have dibs on the hottest woman in my college for when the end comes, so I will be just fine.
edit on 4/5/2011 by mbartelsm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well everyone knows that the world conflict will start in jerusalem since the muslims, christians and jews are in a reallly tiny spot.... im just waiting for some small conflict that will trigger the religious war of all time (or so called religous war) Now that muslim has a sour taste to christian mouths... (since everyone believes that all muslims are terrorists...i know this and im not a muslim
) the fear for some big terrorist attack will break the countries to do things they shouldnt and well then something like the stuff above will happen ^^

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Thread earlier reported that Iran was preparing to trade oil to India using India's currency ruples I think it was. We went into Iraq because sadaam was going to trade oil in euros, Libya because momar was getting ready to trade oil for gold dinar, now Iran is up to the trading desk. It may be time we let the shackles off Israel and let em loose on Iran. Hell with the kooks running Egypt now its inevitable that they will try and take back the sinai and all out war is coming to the middle east soon. May as well have Israel get in the first shot.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Iraq war was nothing more than a revenge move by the US on Saddam. Nothing more. Libya had a popular uprising and Quaddafi started attacking his own people. Iran hasnt been attacked.

Major FAIL.

reply to post by HoldTheBeans

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Iraq war was nothing more than a revenge move by the US on Saddam. Nothing more. Libya had a popular uprising and Quaddafi started attacking his own people. Iran hasnt been attacked.

Major FAIL.

reply to post by HoldTheBeans

Wow, major major fail. These wars and occupations are correctly as the first poster explained economic and geopolitical in nature. Not just for oil/mineral/reseource control, and strategic bases, or even to line the pockets of the military industrialists exclusively, but also as suggested with a main goal of 'currency control' and to line the ultimate pockets of The Moneychangers.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join