It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the pixalated document in the situation room?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Froknowsphoto has his own shot at the image.

Incase you don't know who fro is. He is a professional photographer with a very succesfull youtube channel to boost.
Youtube

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
it's clearly the picture of osama dead. now whether that is from being shot or an archival image of him in his frozen stasis is another story.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

You are right. It does appear that three of the people have been photo shopped in that picture.

The peeking guy is most obvious, Obama and the other guy less so, but when you look, you are right. There is a problem with that.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Yetichi

Yeah because hillary would keep such an image for everyone to see on her laptop
Kinda interesting point thought fro made that the focus is actually on Hillary on the image. I didn't notice that but I didn't see the high resolution version.

reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Point to me even one indication of tampering (other than the document). Alot of professional photographers have seen the photo. Me and fro included and there is nothing there to suggest that.

edit on 5/5/2011 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Actually not sure if it's his hair or something behind him. It's not "photoshop" thought.

Whithouse flickr

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Point to me even one indication of tampering (other than the document). Alot of professional photographers have seen the photo. Me and fro included and there is nothing there to suggest that.

The guy in the blue shirt peeking around the other guy in the background clearly is lit differently than the others in the photo. You do not even need more than the naked eye to see that.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Actually he is not. If you want to track all the light sources good point to begin would be the bald guy in front of him

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

I did look at his shining head. It is possible the peeking guy is right under a spotlight that just happens to be shining primarily on him. I will concede that.

I have to admit all the story changing and withholding of information has my suspicions on overdrive, and the arrogance and pointing fingers at conspiracy theorists has me angry, and angry has a negative effect on dispassionate consideration.

There are other possible explanations besides photo shopping, and not being a photo expert, logically I should consider the opinion of those who are more seriously than my own admittedly untrained eye.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Yeah something stinks to high heavens about this whole affair but that photo isn't one of them in my books. I'm thinking more about who were they fighting with for 40mins and what did the pakistanis do etc.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Question: how many situation rooms are there? I'm trying to find another picture of the same room in which President Obama and his team watched Osama get taken out but I'm having no luck. It's a narrow room with a large doorway on the back wall, the wall that's normally behind the President's back (the wall on which the Presidential seal is mounted). In every picture that I've been able to find, the doorways are on the side wall (the wall that would be behind Hillary Clinton's back in the famous "getting Osama" picture).

This angle is almost the same but the room is different:
www.flickr.com...

This room is different:
www.flickr.com...

This room is different:
www.flickr.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Here, I rotated the image a bit -- it's still pixelated, but now it's at the angle that Hilary would see it at.

Yes, I think it's the compound as well. What else would it be?
edit on 5/6/2011 by Pseudonaut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Here's a couple of things I notice in the picture: (right click and save to your computer so you can flip your eyes back and forth as you're reading my post)

1. I'm pretty sure the walls don't have wallpaper (next to Obama) on them so why do I see lines on the wall going down (vertically)? I can understand the line where the 90 degree corner is but what about the other two lines on the wall going down? Correct me if I'm missing something.

2. I would assume that Hillary's cup is the white one. Why isn't there a lip mark (lipstick) on the cup and the cup looks empty and shiny white. They are the only ones in there with cups as if they were trying to fill up space by adding that in. Is she using some prototype lipstick that doesn't leave marks on cups or did she not take a sip out the cup yet. I figure that if the operation took 40 minutes they had to be in the room for longer than that "waiting" on false intel.

3. Why aren't the computer screens on?

4. Focus on the guy with the LIGHT BLUE shirt and the guy with the BLUE SUIT JACKET and BLUE TIE next to him. Now focus on the part where the Light Blue shirt comes in front of the suit jacket. To me it looks like the guy in the suit is standing ahead of the guy in the light blue. Wouldn't his suit cover the light blue shirt. You can see a little part of the blue shirt overlapping the right side arm of the guy in the blue suit. Now it may look like the guy in the light blue shirt is standing in front of the blue suit guy but I believe they used the trick of placing him there because he's taller. It makes it look like he's the one up front. The leather chair would have made him be behind the other guy since the back of the chair is huge and it doesn't look like he's touching the chair with his body.

5. Look at that General sitting down. Why don't you see the rest of the guys body behind his head? His torso and the reset of his arm is cut off. Also, why isn't Obama in the chair?

6. I'm willing to bet if you GOOGLE image search the name of the lady in the back and look at different pictures you may find a picture of her in the same exact pose.

I have to go to a meeting but I'll come back and edit this with more interesting stuff.
edit on 6-5-2011 by cd5love96 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2011 by cd5love96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
As soon as I saw that image, it screamed composite to me. I'm a designer, and I've done a fair few composites, and i recognise the signs. Every person in that looks to be lit differently, it's very slight, but it's like when you green screen someone on to a background, unless the light sources are matching identically, your brain matches that they shouldn't be there and raises an alert flag.

That image appears to be a fabrication. Just like every other photo with Barry in it, it seems.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I can't put my finger on it but the proportions of the room and the way some people in the back row and back right are scaled and stacked just doesn't look right.. Look at each figure and notice how the contrast and sharpness is not consistent. It is inconclusive to me but it might be because of a "quick and dirty" touch up in Photoshop or it might be because the picture is a composite and some people were added to the picture after it was snapped. You know what I mean if you have ever snapped a group shot and then let everyone leave and then other people arrive late and tell you they should be in the picture too!! If the lighting is not the same as the first picture or you moved the camera already, then the results are not always ideal!!

This doesn't necessarilly mean bad intentions because almost EVERY picture gets touched up in Photoshop but it would mean the picture is not an actual document of the actual event but more like an artistic "ideal" image of the situation.

Those lines on the wall are really there. You see them in other pictures of the situation rooms. I wonder if those are moveable wall panels?? Hidden doors maybe?? It could explain why the room looks so narrow compared to other pictures of the situation room.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy
That image appears to be a fabrication. Just like every other photo with Barry in it, it seems.

You have to do better than that. Thousands of professional photographers must've seen this by now considering that it went "viral" on flickr. Not a single one as far as I know has raised any issues with it. Me included.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Thanks for convincing me further, It's a fake!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Well someone pointed me to a site that led to this :

"What Valerie Jarrett, and the president, did not know is that Leon Panetta had already initiated a program that reported to him –and only him, involving a covert on the ground attack against the compound."

A: I was told – in these exact terms, “we overruled him.” (Obama) I have since followed up and received further details on exactly what that meant, as well as the specifics of how Leon Panetta worked around the president’s “persistent hesitation to act.” There appears NOT to have been an outright overruling of any specific position by President Obama, simply because there was no specific position from the president to do so. President Obama was, in this case, as in all others, working as an absentee president.

socyberty.com...

Now I am no Hillary fan, but check this out:

was correct in stating there had been a push to invade the compound for several weeks if not months, primarily led by Leon Panetta, Hillary Clinton, Robert Gates, David Petraeus, and Jim Clapper. The primary opposition to this plan originated from Valerie Jarrett, and it was her opposition that was enough to create uncertainty within President Obama. Obama would meet with various components of the pro-invasion faction, almost always with Jarrett present, and then often fail to indicate his position. This situation continued for some time, though the division between Jarrett/Obama and the rest intensified more recently, most notably from Hillary Clinton. She was livid over the president’s failure to act,

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com... html

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Yeah something stinks to high heavens about this whole affair but that photo isn't one of them in my books. I'm thinking more about who were they fighting with for 40mins and what did the pakistanis do etc.

Due to the now apparence of Obama having hesitated on this mission, I can see why the document was on her notebook and not his, as he was too busy with his golf game.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa

Thanks for convincing me further, It's a fake!

Excuse me? Did you typo?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join