It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth Id Like To Share

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
This information was derived from The Convoluted Universe Book 1 & 2.

With new interest in the pyramids sparking up, and me just finishing both books, I feel it important to share what I have learned for maybe the 1 or 2 people ready to hear this stuff.

Now in no particular order...

The pyramids [of Egypt] were not created by slave labor. Not even close.
They were created...essentially by the mind.

They used a certain type of mental telapathy to change certain energies and manipulate molecular structures. This enabled them to take enormous stones and basically mold them like clay whatever way they pleased.
They also used a system of tones / sounds in order to levitate some of these objects into place. [444hz - perfect circle of sound] This was done in a sort of ritualistic ceramony.

There is also knowledge encoded into light energy which was put into each one of the blocks which make up the pyramids.
They are alligned to certain focal points in the sky in order to harness certain energies from the moon, sun, stars, and star systems.

I had never heard of this part until I read the book, but there are apparently shafts or skinny tubes that go up to the tops of the pyramids that noone could understand what it was used for.
This is in place to allow the souls / energies of the ones visiting, to enter / exit back out to their star system. They would not do this with the physical body, just their soul / energy / conciousness would go through.

They were built as a place of healing and focal point of energy and knowledge.

Now if that doesnt piss you off and make you stomp your foot and go, "No way! Telapathy?! Light energy?! Yeah right, Iversusvs#headI." Then this will do you in.

The pyramids also act as sort of a marker. Under EVERY pyramid on this earth is a system of caves.
These caves are an entrance to what is called middle earth. Yes, the Earth is hollow. [Alex Collier got some great photos of the entrances at the poles if youre interested. ]
I never believed it myself. Actually, I used to laugh when I would see people talk about a hollow earth, but believe it or not, that is actually the standard design for the planets in the universe.
The ground we live upon does not reach the center of the earth. it is about 800 miles deep. This is where the volcanos and tectonic plates are at.
Below that, there are civilizations living in this middle earth, around what they describe as a central sun.

I dont like to advertise because I feel it takes away some validity of the information, but I encourage everyone to pickup Dolores Cannons work, The Convoluted Universe, and indulge yourself.
She has been specifically chosen to be given this information to. It is information that has been specifically withheld from the human race for ages. Now it is time to learn what our reality truly is.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Sounds real interesting, I'm going to have to check out those books. I've heard of the hollow earth theory but there has been nothing to back it up, but i lke to keep my mind open to what we don't know.

Where can I find those photos?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
You'll still wake up tomorrow, have breakfast, smell the air, burp, get in late for work, or get in too early because I just said that, sit at a desk, or stand in a box while answering a phone, or type on a keyboard the same numbers and letters hitting tab every so often to have fun, drive or walk to lunch, get angry at the really obnoxious person standing in front of you who has terrible body odour yet cannot keep it to themselves as they wobble backward constantly into you ordering 700 things at once but not being sure of what, stare at the child who thinks it's funny to stare back at you, swear under your breath about it's mother not controlling her kids as it now wins this staring competition, yawn, burp pickle fresh hamburger air, go back to work, pretend to work as you doze off, eventually go home, sit at your table and ponder why it's all gone so wrong, eat something - most likely rice with steamed veg, or go out and eat a hamburger, but only from a non-franchised store, you don't like macdonalds or burger king and you pick the lettuce out because you know it's GM, drink the fizzy sweet fake cocacola, return home, or enter the living room, turn on the tv but only the news channel, despair at it all, turn the tv off.. log on to ATS and dream up yet another wonderful "I wish it was" story, and post it.

Ultimately, nothing has changed due to this news you bring forth.

Sorry

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rowdyrich

You can find them all here, incredible information. www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

Thanks, I will check it out right now.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
You have my attention. Sounds like a must have for me. I'm really glad you posted this. I find the hollow earth theory to be credible thru many different accounts and references. It has never been disproven. I will look for this.

edit on 4-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Well even less will change with great comments like that...okay...next

Hey what if we see that the pyramids are actually obelisks around the earth formed in a tetrahedron to canalize energy and keep balance. We still don't know how deep it goes.

The hollow earth, well, it's not impossible.
Oh you have read the big 96 page document with some parts on D.U.M.B.S ?
It talks a lot about underground bases that have aliens there and I wouldn't be surprised if they we're linked to the hollow earth.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
You'll still wake up tomorrow, have breakfast, smell the air, burp, get in late for work, or get in too early because I just said that, sit at a desk, or stand in a box while answering a phone, or type on a keyboard the same numbers and letters hitting tab every so often to have fun, drive or walk to lunch, get angry at the really obnoxious person standing in front of you who has terrible body odour yet cannot keep it to themselves as they wobble backward constantly into you ordering 700 things at once but not being sure of what, stare at the child who thinks it's funny to stare back at you, swear under your breath about it's mother not controlling her kids as it now wins this staring competition, yawn, burp pickle fresh hamburger air, go back to work, pretend to work as you doze off, eventually go home, sit at your table and ponder why it's all gone so wrong, eat something - most likely rice with steamed veg, or go out and eat a hamburger, but only from a non-franchised store, you don't like macdonalds or burger king and you pick the lettuce out because you know it's GM, drink the fizzy sweet fake cocacola, return home, or enter the living room, turn on the tv but only the news channel, despair at it all, turn the tv off.. log on to ATS and dream up yet another wonderful "I wish it was" story, and post it.

haha that rant was good reminded me of a cross between Train spotting(choose life) and Edgar Freindly from Demolition man....cheers for the laugh....dave

Ultimately, nothing has changed due to this news you bring forth.

Sorry

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

I never heard of that guy before but he has some pretty interesting theories. I will keep watching more of him when i have more time.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I have always felt they were built in this way as well using energy. I don't know how to explain it but I do get what you are saying.

If they were built by slaves where are the records? Also how come all the pyramids after the Great Pyramid look like crap? If they were masters at it then why didn't the ones following it look just as good.

Makes me think of Coral Castle and how that was built.

Here is a link to the Coral Castle code Coral Castle Code

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing. I've always believed in the telepathy theory myself, with other considerations...
If not 'by telepathy I'd have to say they were shaped in a manner close to that of Ed Leedskalnin's Coral Castle. Even if not that, I think the Egyptian citizens were the builders. I don't believe Egyptian people were put into slavery to the pyramids. But rather the Egyptians had much pride in helping to erect them.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
If they were built by slaves where are the records? Also how come all the pyramids after the Great Pyramid look like crap? If they were masters at it then why didn't the ones following it look just as good.

The ones after we're replicas, the great pyramid and the Sphinx we're there before Egyptians that we know of.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
reply to post by badw0lf

Well even less will change with great comments like that...okay...next

IKR!

I mean, all it takes is someone to say "Lets love!!" and humanity is saved..

Oh why wont someone jut advocate love and hope ?

Oh wait....

OH and HEY the world still sucks ! Ha, go figure...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You should research the "Coral Castle".

top topics

join