It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seal Team 6: inside the Osama bin Laden assassination squad

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by minigunner
reply to post by Facefirst

Your kidding right. If your claiming that you worked with and witnessed M-16's with the teams, then it wasn't the teams. The M-4 has been the main, 60 Cal for heavy artillery and the H & K MP5 for close quarters until the release of the shorty barrel for the M-4 several years back. There are other's stepping up, weapons, currently but since you worked with them maybe you know what those are. No disrespect, but your claim to the M-16 is so very wrong.

First off, I didn't work with them. I spent some time with them at Little Creek.

I said I saw the smaller version of the M16 known as the M4. I also saw sniper rifles, but don't recall seeing any MP5s when they were doing demonstration exercises. (covert beach assault landing tactics) very impressive stuff.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I can assure you, with 100% confidence, that there are no pictures of any member of Devgru floating around out there. Thats just not how they roll.Those guys are near the top of the food chain, and chances are spouses, family, friends etc have no idea what they do for a living

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

Very optimistic *sarcasm*. have you got any proof...because were all struggling and so is Obama. He may be dead, but did he die three days ago or three plus years ago?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
lmao

this article is about SEAL team 6
but the image they show is NOT a SEAL team.

Those are NOT Navy Personnel.

1) Those are US Army Uniforms with Army unit patches.

2) That soldier has an M-60 strapped. SEALS do not use M-60's.

3) the other soldier has an M-16 30 round banana clip in his hand. SEALs do not use
M-16's either.

Somebody screwed up big time

edit on 5/4/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

So says the resident Navy SEAL expert.

Those are not ACUs.

There isn't any M-60 in that picture. By the way SEALs still use M60E3s and M60E4s.

Where in the hell did you get the idea that SEALs don't use M-16s?

The weapon on the back of the first SEAL is an M4 with a SOPMOD kit. Note the PEQ-15 mounted on the rail. The other weapon also appears to be an M4.

Here: notice anything familiar:

edit on 4/5/11 by MikeboydUS because: image

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by inbound
I can assure you, with 100% confidence, that there are no pictures of any member of Devgru floating around out there. Thats just not how they roll.Those guys are near the top of the food chain, and chances are spouses, family, friends etc have no idea what they do for a living

When I was around the Seals, no one was allowed to take pics of the Seals unless their faces were covered.
I have a relative who was a Seal for several years and is now retired. He still can't & won't talk about missions he was part of in the 80s.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
Seal Team 6 does not exist. Try DEVGRU12.

lol that sounds like some kind of techno/rave dj

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

Um this a CWO2 female .. no Navy seals here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join