It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who saw "Inside 9/11" Last night ? It Had Video of Assault on Osama compound.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I happened to have the station on that aired the documentary, "Inside 9/11/Zero Hour." I had seen it before and wasn't paying attention, though at the very end, they show video from the assault on Osama compound. Why show the video of fire and people dead on the ground, if osama isn't one of them? I feel whatever images surface, will be fake... I hope I'm wrong.

If anyone can dig for the video it would be sweet.. they must of just added it to the video yesterday or something.. its the new last 5 minutes of this documentary. I will loook for it, but I don't know where to start.

Perhaps others have seen it? anyone verify I wasnt hallucinating last night?
edit on 4-5-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
It was on National Geographic channel. It aired 8pm to 10pm est on May 3rd.. I went to their site and tried to watch the show again, though was running late to get out the door. Anyone interested? The video at the very end showed the assault on Osamas compound last month, and gave the date of the assault. It started with a fire outside the compound, and they then showed a few soldiers standing over 1 or 2 bodies and a lot of blood. I did not see who was on the ground.. I would suggest people look for it, since it seems to be the first release of a video.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
You might have seen a reenacment. I would be surprised if the footage didnt end up on youtube if it leaked.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

it was definately real. Surveillance camera showed walls of compound and th fire of I'm guessing the helicopter burning.. And then a camera showing 2 to 4 soldiers standing over a bloody mess.. It as definately real..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Hi,

I sky +'d it as was on UK telly last night. It was 2 programmes over 2 hours. I watched the first part which was very interseting with information I had not heard before regarding the highjacking of the planes them selves. It still amazes me that non commercial pilots can acheive what they did (if they did indeed highjack the planes). A few helicopters in the air at the same time of the buiilding strikes so why have i not seen the pics from there? But heah, i digress.

I have not watched the 2nd part but will do tonight and will keep a keen eye out for the above mentioned part and will report back once I have viewed. Is there anything else in the documentary that should be closely watched?

Greg
edit on 4-5-2011 by Gregandgemma because: Edited for spelling

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I'm confused. Are you refering to this?:

www.imdb.com...

If so i'm confused as to how they were able to get footage of the Osama compound from 2011 way back in 2005 when the documentary was made.

Was this a different national geographic docu? Maybe an update version? I'd love to get my hands on it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

it was an old documentary, though I believe they edited it to add this at the very end of it.. It was real

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
If you got nat geos website.. Click on shows.. Goto may 3rd.. And idk if same everywhere, but 8pm est they will show they aired the show.. You may be able to view it, im not sure, like I said, I was late leaving this morning and cant get video at the moment a work.. So.. I hope someone can find it.. They even had the same narrator and he says "april 29th, 2011, ;avy seals storm Osamas compound.."

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
April 29? Great yet another date.

I looked at the NatGeo site and it says it's not due to air until May 7? I'm confused...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Pinch yourself immediately! Your still sleeping.

1) The raid took place Sunday
2) I watched it last night, and didnt see ANYTHING that would lead you to believe it was Sundays raid.
3) Common sense is an important thing to have!

It was an Al- Q hide out....
edit on 5/4/2011 by ShaunHatfield because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

im almost positive he explained it was the killing of Osama.. Im not sleeping.. There is a docu airing may 7th, but this wasnt that one.. He may not have said april 29th, but he said april and 2011.. For sure! Im not mistaken.. Im positive.. Until I see it again...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

This is getting sooo confusing,how can they air the raid this soon??I don't doubt what you are saying,or what you saw(I did see the show was on but did not watch) but when did they have time to put this together?If they were showing the real thing why wasn't it advertised for all to see?Why would they just show a re-creation on the news?
I believe if they did show something similar it was for the benefit of getting these similar images out there into our minds,like brain-washing.....who knows anymore??

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

you are correct.. It will air again may 7th, so perhaps we can see it again.. Tho I think we can view on their site.. Im going to keep trying to find it.. Or link to it.. Im about to email and ask if they edited it recently

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

i apologize for being confusing.. I dont know how they had the time, or why if they show dead bodies they didnt show osama dead.. But it did look like it was rushed in there... It was very small amount of video.. But it was there..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
National Geographic is now the official propaganda arm of the US govt. They have been running totally baseless re-enactments of the events of 9/11, propping up the OS. If we let them off the hook on this one, we're screwed. They are spoon feeding the lie to the next generation. How can we stop them?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
National Geographic is now the official propaganda arm of the US govt. They have been running totally baseless re-enactments of the events of 9/11, propping up the OS. If we let them off the hook on this one, we're screwed. They are spoon feeding the lie to the next generation. How can we stop them?

It's now official. Literally every single person on the face of the Earth is part of the 9/11 conspiracy and/or coverup.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

i will agree with you on that.. Nat geo spews bs..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Thats old news Dave, that news died with Osama in 2003... lmfao.. The delusion is growing legs, and is now going to encompass every single person on the planet....

Heck Dave, you were in on it as a Manchurian candidate, didn't you get the telepathic message from the Anunaki when Nibiru swung around the sun?

I did, but they sent the message via some crystal skulls on 1/11/11 - It was strange though.... The message was in Michael Jackson's voice.

Only thing that freaks me out more than that, are the shadow creatures that I speak with nightly!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by dillweed

It's now official. Literally every single person on the face of the Earth is part of the 9/11 conspiracy and/or coverup.
. I dont know why, but I didnt expect to see you.. Is everyone in on the lie? No.. Is some network producers? Perhaps.. Nat geo tends to not give unbiased opinions.. Tend to give one sided views.. Even when they try to show both sides, they weight the deck.. Thats about all I have to say.. If you cant see that, well.. Keep watching

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Thats old news Dave, that news died with Osama in 2003... lmfao.. The delusion is growing legs, and is now going to encompass every single person on the planet....

Heck Dave, you were in on it as a Manchurian candidate, didn't you get the telepathic message from the Anunaki when Nibiru swung around the sun?

I did, but they sent the message via some crystal skulls on 1/11/11 - It was strange though.... The message was in Michael Jackson's voice.

Only thing that freaks me out more than that, are the shadow creatures that I speak with nightly!

Nah, all that is really coming from the boys over in Bureau 12, the guys who set up the Red Cross as a cover for their activities. They're the ones who broadcasted the WTC demolition countdown over open Red Cross channels. They're always a bunch of jokers, and ever since Bureau 5 (Judy Wood and her Lasers from outer space disinformation team) got into that snit with Bureau 3 (Richard Gage and his controlled demolitions disinformation team) we needed the laugh. What Bureau were the National Geographic disinformation people from, again? I forgot.

Oh, I heard the people from Bureau 1 (the fake passengers of the hijacked planes) are still living it up in Tahiti all these years...and all they've done is pretend they're dead. In the meantime we here in Bureau 9 broke our backs digging that fake plane crash hole out in Shanksville without even so much as a Christmas bonus. The conspiracy theorists are right- there's no justice in this world.

The above sarcasm was NOT brought to you by Alex Jones and Dylan Avery...but it might as well have been.
edit on 4-5-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join