It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox news slips up says president Obama is dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I was going to post this in breaking news with a really misleading title but I realize this is nothing to joke about.

An anchor on fox has a slip of the tongue and actually says president Obama is dead. Obviously he meant to say Osama bin laden but the fact that he actually said president is what thru me for a loop.

Since being elected there have been lots and lots of slip ups usually between Obama and Osama
Anyone starting to think there's more to it then just a slip of the tongue on the part of reporters and commentators.

www.break.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Yes, a lot of reporters made this mistake..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Yeah I agree if they are reading off script why and the hell would he say president obama is dead. Another thing wouldnt he say obama is dead like as in osama bin laden its not like he was going to say president osama bin laden strange.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
If we could only be so lucky... should have stormtroopers kicking in the front door in 3...2...1... Eh, must be saving me for the blue list roundup.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Please add to the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by novaaquos

That's what got me about it. I can understand Obama / Osama I can see the slip of the tongue when if you were speaking about both of them at the same time . The fact he said president Obama and continued on to say is dead I don't know I think I would have caught myself.

Maybe someone was fooling around with the TelePrompTer ...

new topics

top topics

join