It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden: day two and a new version of how events unfolded

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
It seems even the MSM is not convinced by the accounts given by the white house, today there is quite a searing article published by the Telegraph a fairly well respected national newspaper here in the UK, it is owned by the Murdoch empire, the owner of Fox news there in the USA. I am sure that any newspaper that is part of the Murdoch group is going to be conservative or republican biased but it is unusual for them to question things this loudly and to rock the boat, except of course when there is an agenda.

Source

A lengthy and detailed description of Operation Geronimo on Monday by John Brennan, the chief US counter-terrorism adviser, was seriously undermined when, less than 24 hours later, the White House was forced to give a contradictory account.

It starts off this way, which like many of us know the official story was quickly altered, or clarified as they like to call it. It makes reference to the fact that officials blamed the "great haste" with which information about the operation had been gathered for errors in the briefing. but then it starts to question the actual events

The picture of what happened both before and during the raid became even more confused when government sources in Pakistan and Afghanistan disputed key facts about the commando mission.

It goes on to list what it calls questions about the event, such as one day OBL was armed and fighting, using his wife as a human shield, then the next day he was unarmed and his wife just ran towards the Navy Seals

They question was his son killed?

Early reports of the raid suggested that five people were killed — bin Laden, a woman, two al-Qaeda “couriers” and bin Laden’s youngest son, Hamza, 20. But in his White House briefing, Mr Brennan said it was another son, 22-year-old Khalid, who died. Mysteriously, an official transcript of Mr Brennan’s comments replaced Khalid’s name with Hamza’s, suggesting Mr Brennan had named the wrong son, but this has not been clarified.

They question the official story about the villa

White House briefings on Monday stated that the building in Abbottabad where bin Laden was living had been built in 2005, and that it had been purpose-built for him.

But an ISI official in Pakistan made an extraordinary claim yesterday that the same compound had been raided by Pakistani forces as long ago as 2003, when it was still being built.

Strange to say the least, and it gets deeper into the rabbit hole...

According to the ISI source, the Pakistanis were looking for Abu Faraj al-Libi, who became bin Laden’s No 3, and was later captured by the CIA. If Pakistan’s account is correct, the US’s entire story about how they found the building would be undermined.

They question who identified the body..

There was growing confusion yesterday over who identified bin Laden after the Navy Seals stormed the compound. According to US security sources, he was named by one of his wives. Senior intelligence officials in Pakistan were briefing yesterday that he was in fact identified by his daughter Safia, aged 12 or 13. She is currently being questioned by Pakistani intelligence officials.

used a 12 year old girl to identify the body? Then sent off to Pakistani Intelligence... How caring we are here in the west sending a child off to be interrogated, but I digress

They also question the validity of the DNA test

Officials said on Monday that bin Laden’s body had initially been identified using facial recognition technology on a photograph wired back to Washington from Abbottabad, before a DNA test was carried out that proved with “99.9 per cent certainty” that it was the al-Qaeda leader

But yesterday a US congressman cast doubt on whether the DNA tests had yet been carried out. Representative Ron Paul, a Republican presidential candidate and a doctor, said: “I understand he was killed Sunday afternoon and by Sunday nine o’clock it was announced that the President would speak and they had DNA proof of the individual. I didn’t know they could do DNA that quickly. Then they came back and said it was facial features and we’ll get the results of the DNA later.”

Now that to me seems to be an out and out lie, they state quite categorically they have tested the DNA to 99.9% accuracy, then state they will get DNA later when questioned about it.

There is something rotten to the core here, its a big pile of BS, what is more interesting though is a Murdoch paper reporting it, Murdoch is def one of TPTB and so this has to be an agenda.

There seems almost like an amateurish simpleton way of things going on around Obama, the stupidity of the long form BC which is obviously edited but BLATANTLY obvious, this story released with so many holes in it, Now I don't really care much for US politics, and I have been one questioning the whole Obama BC, but something is not right here, it seems to me he is being set up for a big fall

Something strange is happening, so what are your thoughts people?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Here's the deal:

He has to have been unarmed so he won't be a matyr who died fighting. They absolutely can't be known to have killed a Muslim woman, because literally the world might burn down. You can't even begin to imagine what a crapstorm would ensue. So I would bet anything this injured person is a shill and they were scrambling to put that together while the story kept changing.

By the way, not only was she not a human shield, she probably wasn't anywhere near Osama. The very first radio reports, I believe were accurate:

She was shot because she saw the team coming in and she had to be neutralized.

I believe this because I do not believe anyone from the BBC would ever report that on the radio unless they believed it to be true. There's just no reason I can imagine that anyone would invent that story -- it would serve no good purpose at all, and indeed is so bad they're doing all this to cover it now. BBC and all MSM reporters will lie, but when things are happening, the truth slips out more than you might think if you don't pay attention.

Anyway, so he had to die like a coward, because that's what we need. And the local Pakistanis are saying that the kids who admire him, they mostly admired him giving up his wealth and comfort to live austerely for the cause, so the whole 'mansion' narrative is designed to answer that.

What did I miss, oh...the confusion about what Pakistan knew and all that. Obama wasn't being nice when he thanked them. He was actually being nasty. They had zero interest in people knowing they worked with the US, and they've been ever so peeved about it, they're going around shouting from the rooftops that on the contrary, they were shocked, shocked to find gambling in this establishment and so on. In that case, it's them who are lying.

Oh, and the 'buried at sea due to Islamic custom' thing? Everybody keeps saying you only do that if they die at sea. But I don't know why, when there's another time, which is when you think an enemy will dig up and mutilate the body. GIven the grave-dancing and whatnot, is there any doubt this would be a real concern? Even if the story isn't true, there's got to be some reason they told it the way they did, and I think that is it.
edit on 4-5-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button likes my hair this way

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
A new conspiracy regarding trivia over a (probably) long dead public enemy figure is a wonderful distraction!

What is equally newsworthy is there are people who can call the terrorgraph a reputable newspaper.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Belcultassi

Yes, we know the memo said the focus is to be on aggressively containing theorists by rolling out the old freakwagon. We've been watching the news, and it's kind of hard to miss. Please step aside and understand that some people choose not to live in your virtual reality fairyland. Sure, there's no intrigue in international politics, whatever you say, champ. Some of us don't base our knowledge on sketchy youtube videos with horrific production values, you know. Some of us read books and stuff.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Belcultassi
A new conspiracy regarding trivia over a (probably) long dead public enemy figure is a wonderful distraction!

What is equally newsworthy is there are people who can call the terrorgraph a reputable newspaper.

I didn't say it was reputable I said it was a fairly well respected national newspaper, to emphasise to our colonial cousins who may not know it that is is not just a fringe alternative news journal, it is very much part of the MSM being owned by Murdoch.

And my personal belief is the OBL has been dead for a long time, my questions were not about whether or not the raid was real, but why is a MSM publication going after the White House? Why is everything going on around Obama being done in such an amateurish and sloppy manner? It is not that I am a fan of Obama or any other US politician but I know that they employ smarter people than this, why is everything being done to undermine not just Obama but the whole white house?

That in its self is a far more important question than was the raid real or not....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
his daughter is saying he was captured and then shot by the seals dont know if she was there or if that is just her version

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by darbur

Do you have a link to that? Not doubting you just would like to hear what she has to say, if what she says is true that is a completely illegal action, having captured him to then execute him, Of course if true it beggers to ask what didn't they want him to say?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
He died several yeas ago.
Why isnt the Country and the World, questioning the timing of all these so called MAJOR events, that just so happen to coincide with the Japanese disaster, the massive tornado disaster in the US, which wouldve badly damaged Obamas ratings if the media wouldve focused on it.
Here we have all of this middle east dissent/revolutions and now Osama being "killed" all during an election year.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

sorry i dont its on sky news now on the banner that keeps rolling along the bottom of the screen

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'm surprised more people are not interested in this, this seems to be a main shift for TPTB, openly questioning the White House.

I guess with everything else going on though it will go by unnoticed

top topics

join