It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If The Real Bin Laden Is wandering the Earth Wearing A Burkah?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Could it be possible the Seals squad got the wrong mansion?
Say a couple of doors too far down?
Lets say they executed some poor guy laying down in bed after brushing his teeth, did the real Bin Laden hearing the commotion , grab his wifes Burkah and escape Abbotabad?
Could he now be out there somewhere say in London UK, buying groceries beneath the sanctuary of a Burakh?
Who would ever know?
What if he has bin cloned?
A thousand Bin Ladens in Burkahs?
Perhaps if he wa really killed if he had worn a Burkah to bed he may have only been shot in the leg.
If he had worn a Burkah , how would face recognition Technology have confirmed him as Bin Laden before his execution?
As said before a Burkah is an excellent disguise.
If you doubt this , tell yourself how many people you have seen wearing a Burkah wear earrings?
Its impossible to know.
As is knowing if Bin Laden is alive benath a Burkah.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Yeah.

We've never heard this one before

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I think not too long from now we will have all the proof he is really dead, I think they are really trying to just give it a lil bit of time to show some respect. But if OBL did show up alive this would make him the antichrist or atleast fulfill part of a prediction that he would suffer a fatal head wound and survive, the world then wonders after him.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
What is a Burkah or Burakh?

edit on 4-5-2011 by moogins because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

apart from the silliness of most of this thread title and post, arab man don't wear burkha, it is against their ideology.
edit on 4-5-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Can you at least wikipedia the correct spelling and copy and paste it in your posts?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I really don't CARE.

ANY man is nothing if people stick to the path of peace and do not listen to him.
You can kill a man like him over and over again but the problem is the people that willingly follow.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Well, maybe it's just because I have insomnia but I thought it was funny! Tired of these OBL threads? Me too!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Osama is 6'5.....It would be pretty obvious don't you think?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

It is funny, it reminds me of those scream movies or similar where the lunatic wears the ghoul mask , so the viewer doesnt know the identity of the bad guy, until the mask is removed.
If the mansion where Bin Laden supposedly was killed had only Burka wearing people, then it would have proved hard to pin point Bin laden ( this is spot on the money) ok he was tall, but he could have employed tall bodyguards ect, or ordered his servants to wear high heels ect.
I mean the Guy spent ten years trying to elude those who wanted him dead, had he just slipped under a Burka, he may still be alive.
The CIA would have just reported the mansion was full of Tall Burkah Broads, shuffling around the place.
As has been said The Burka is an excellent disguise.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I am Bin Laden.

new topics

top topics

join