It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati take full control (by branching out into perfume manufacture, Kate M wears it to the roya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Daily Mail

On the scent of every detail... The little-known £70 fragrance the Duchess of Cambridge wore on her wedding day Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Deep and revealing stuff here, especially when you find out that, shock horror:

According to fragrance bloggers, Prince William's bride was wearing White Gardenia Petals by Illuminum, a little-known British brand. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Gosh, this must fit in with all the recent posts about 66 year anniversaries of Hitlers wedding, merovingian bloodlines et al. Such a bold move by the illuminati showing their hand. How could we have missed it? The final nail in the coffin of the people with TPTB showing their hand so brazenly!

Everyone will soon be wearing the Illuminati fragrance now that the future Queen of england has worn it. No fears that is laced with mercury, aspartame, nanotech secret listening devices and a device that allows TPTB to send its wearers into a deep trance like state - we are all sheep and have been had! And best of all they get us to pay for it too!

(tongue firmly in cheek
- donk)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

Is it useful in covering the stench of blood drunk from the sculls of dead terrorists?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Is it useful in covering the stench of blood drunk from the sculls of dead terrorists?

I would give you 1000 stars if I could. (As if they mattered anyway.)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatitanimulli

HeHe, Thanks!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Stuff like this confuses me. If the illuminati don't mind being ovbious then they arent really a secret organisation, infact illuminati is a word being thrown around left right and centre, common knowledge almost.

It is like they are just toying with the masses, throwing something out there and wathcing us all pick it apart and read loads into it. They are probably expecting posts like this. Like Rhiannas music video with "Princess of the Illuminati" in it. That right there is cutting to the chase. no more looking for hand signals and interpreting placement of images, this is just a way of generating hype.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Would be an interesting way to scoff at people for a) them being Illuminati or b) being accused of), but it seems rather that,
Illuminum might be referring to the word illuminate over Illuminati. The perfume logo bottle looks like it would match illuminate; "make lucid or clear; throw light on, brighten,decorate "...note the lighter coloring of the product and vaporizer, which also matches the white of gardenia flowers= a mist or spritz of gardenia.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatitanimulli

I would give you 1000 stars if I could. (As if they mattered anyway.)
ha ha ha me too
thanks I'll have to check this one out,really wonder what it smells like!
edit on 4-5-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So... By wearing a perfume with a name similar to illuminati, said illuminati has taken control?

If she wanted to wear a perfume entitled "We are evil people, bent on the destruction of the body politic, and the enslavement of all mankind", i would still find her perfume choice inconsequential.

That's just my opinion.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkMan11
So... By wearing a perfume with a name similar to illuminati, said illuminati has taken control?

If she wanted to wear a perfume entitled "We are evil people, bent on the destruction of the body politic, and the enslavement of all mankind", i would still find her perfume choice inconsequential.

That's just my opinion.

Star for you sir, I agree. This whole Illuminati business, while interesting, just seems more ridiculous the more I see it on ATS.

Saying that, I did see an all seeing eye earlier today while I was making myself a beverage, Illuminati spying on me? It's either that or just a regular pyramid teabag

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Funniest thing I have read today. I suppose they have gotten tired of trying to take over the world and now want to monopolize the fragrance market. I knew they were evil

new topics

top topics

join