posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:48 AM
Ok as a crappy half ass sci fi writer who was stupid enough to pay for a college that focuses on teaching you to bs... I came up with this.
I think 2012 will be a self fulfilling prophecy. I think some weird kool aid cult, or a suicide bombing or something minor will cause the tense
situation to rapidly spiral. A possible timeline of events.
1. The world is already tense pretty much as we see it now just a little over a year later.
2. The US prepares for Christmas along with the rest of the western world.
3. Some kool aid cult, either wipes themselves out or does something to cause a wide spread panic
4. Most kids are on vacation, causing parents to call into work to watch kids in time of worry.
5. People have been talking about 2012 for ages
6. people start thinking maybe its true.
7 gov thinks people might panic and riot, after monitoring tweets, and networking sites. The gov asks internet providers to cut access.
8. people freak the frogger out.
9. gov freaks the frogger out.
10. Half of military and a general split to the peoples side.
11. Christian and end of the world-ders start spreading propaganda. A hysterical civilian force now has control over a good portion of a military in
12. Gov decides to knock out all the weapons of mass destruction the hysterical peoples side has access to with non lethal emp pulses and strategic
strikes, and gassing, cause it causes that cool fog affect.
13. People report seeing a gaseous face that looks like Satan in the sky. the hysterical populace freaks misinterpreting the whole thing. Attacks
start from both sides escalating, and on DEC 22 the ones that survived shake there heads and wonder how it all happened.
So anyhow that's my timeline of events for a non metaphysical, non spiritual, divinely pure human ending to existence as we know it.
Do you think it's plausible? Or logical?