It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 5 craziest conspiracy theories on bin Laden’s death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Thought this was semi-interesting.

With word of terrorist leader Osama bin Laden's death whipping up celebrations across America, another cross-section of people are doing their best to convince the public that it's simply not true.

While it is the case that the U.S. government has not yet released photos of bin Laden's body -- meaning skepticism is still a healthy exercise -- it is another thing entirely to claim you know what REALLY happened.

So with no further ado, we present the 5 dumbest conspiracy theories about bin Laden's death, or lack thereof.

1. President Obama is actually bin Laden in disguise

2. The U.S. had bin Laden's body frozen since 2001

3. Bin Laden died in 2001, and also in 2003

4. Pakistan's army kept bin Laden as a prisoner to help Obama politically

5. It's all a lie and bin Laden is actually still alive

www.rawstory.com...

Guess that about covers most of them? They didn't mention him being CIA. And number 1 is just plain dumb.

I think with a bit more thinking they could have come up with the top 10!!!

Related Thread: Conspiracy Theories Under Attack By The Mainstream News. Seems that CT is really entrenching itself into the mainstream consciousness...more and more the media is attempting to be proactive and anticipate what we're going to say. At least they're thinking, eh?

[Please remove if already posted. Really just wanted to post at least one OBL thread...kidding!]

edit on 5/4/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
im going with he died awhile ago and this was a normal operation against pakistani militants like any other drone strike we use on them or else they would have captured him alive. the stint with ditching the body at sea simplys alludes to the fact they never had him in the first place and this releases the burden of having to portray that charade any further, thus to the mainsteam folks, regaining a sense of credibility.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

With word of terrorist leader Osama bin Laden's death whipping up celebrations across America, another cross-section of people are doing their best to convince the public that it's simply not true.

While it is the case that the U.S. government has not yet released photos of bin Laden's body -- meaning skepticism is still a healthy exercise -- it is another thing entirely to claim you know what REALLY happened.

So with no further ado, we present the 5 dumbest conspiracy theories about bin Laden's death, or lack thereof.

www.rawstory.com...

Guess that about covers most of them? They didn't mention him being CIA. I think with a bit more thinking they could have come up with the top 10.

Related Thread: Conspiracy Theories Under Attack By The Mainstream News

[Please remove if already posted. Really just wanted to post at least one OBL thread...kidding!]

Actually Obama really is Bin Laden....however the current "president" is actually an impostor who was born in Kenya...the real Obama/Osama has been frozen every since he died back in 2001....was revived, and then died again back in 2003. His body was revived, yet again, though and has been kept in Pakistan in cryogenic suspension every since, as a prisoner until just recently when he was unfrozen...revived....then killed, and buried at sea. And of course scuba divers retrieved him and refroze him...all so he can take part in his destiny to be the Antichrist next year, where he will do battle and kill Donald Trump with an Axe made from his fake birth certificate.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

www.rawstory.com...

Guess that about covers most of them? They didn't mention him being CIA. I think with a bit more thinking they could have come up with the top 10.

Actually Obama really is Bin Laden....however the current "president" is actually an impostor who was born in Kenya...the real Obama/Osama has been frozen every since he died back in 2001....was revived, and then died again back in 2003. His body was revived, yet again, though and has been kept in Pakistan in cryogenic suspension every since, as a prisoner until just recently when he was unfrozen...revived....then killed, and buried at sea. And of course scuba divers retrieved him and refroze him...all so he can take part in his destiny to be the Antichrist next year, where he will do battle and kill Donald Trump with an Axe made from his fake birth certificate.
funnest post ever!!!
i will say it right now i would pay good money to see that movie
edit on 4-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

www.rawstory.com...

Lol. That made my day.

I honestly don't know what to believe though. We've been lied to so many times in the past, what makes this any different? Oh well. Time will tell, it always does.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Wish I'd thought of that for the OP. But you left out CIA too!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
As a thought, why would anyone living at the compound (wives and others) be left alone to go about their regular business without interrogation?

It's a free pass like that given to all of Usama bin Laden's family to be the only folks allowed to fly around and out of US airspace immediately after 9/11, without a question being asked.

Whether the man actually died in this recent operation or not, is one of the least significant questions...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Belcultassi

Well apparently they have in custody and have identified the wife who was with him. And I believe two children. Not sure about any others or even how many others were there or if there were bodyguards or other security.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Oh the country radio station that plays in my work place was scoffing at conspiracy people in relation to this event they mockingly say "when they release these pictures maybe that'll shut THEM up!"

this whole thing stinks, now they admit he didn't have any weapons, then WHY not take him alive?

Oh yeah THEY DIDN'T WANT HIM ALIVE!!!!(maybe because he was already dead!)
edit on 4-5-2011 by CoolStoryMan because: adding point, instead of spaming

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
They got it wrong, It wasn't Obama the one that had Bin laden frozen since 2000 but Bush, and is not that Obama is Bin laden but that Bush is Obama in disguise and Obama is been laden, darn I lost the track of thought here.

Now this counter attack to infuse more conspiracies to kill the real ones that are getting to close of the truth will continue for some time to come.

We have not seen more attacks in ATS yet because is to early in the game but just keep watching for th wave that is to come eventually to try and distract conspiracy threads to close to the truth.

And BTW Bush didn't needed Osama frozen body to win the second elections that is why he cede to Obama to win his.

edit on 4-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I know, right? They can't even get their conspiracies straight, nevermind their news stories.
. Sheesh.

And you're right...this is just the beginning of the attacks...but this time they're pre-anticipating and early to the game.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Yes, but I am still waiting when the attacks against Bin laden conspiracy threads starts, it kinds of bring a littler bit of spice. I love good arguments.

Now we have radio talk show figures also calling the whole thing a hoax, now that is something the government will not like at all.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

On the way home just now I heard a FoxNews story on the radio start out with, "There is a lot of conflicting information that is not making much sense..." Or words very close to that effect. Made me do a double take.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Yes, yes, it is getting weird and weird as the days pass on no better and clearer, you mention in another thread that they are blaming on the fog, but what fog? I didn't follow up on the post that mention fog, sorry.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

That's what they're calling all the confusion and noise that went on during the battle. And that's what they're blaming for all the seemingly conflicting and changing information. Thought they watched and listened?

Ooops...sorry. I keep using this sarcastically since I read it and forgot maybe not everyone is aware of this explanation for all the confusion and discrepancies yet...

Administration's initial misstatements raise questions

"Frankly, I don't know," McDonough continued. "I've seen differing accounts as we gather more information. I don't know for certain whether bin Laden was armed or not. But I do know that our tremendous ... assault team that made that raid that day made exactly the right decision in each case, as far as I'm concerned."

Carney acknowledged the difficulty in getting all the facts right in such a situation, telling reporters that "to use your phrase -- fog of war, fog of combat -- that there was a lot of information coming in. It is still unclear."

Their phrase.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

www.rawstory.com...

Guess that about covers most of them? They didn't mention him being CIA. And number 1 is just plain dumb.

I think with a bit more thinking they could have come up with the top 10!!!

Related Thread: Conspiracy Theories Under Attack By The Mainstream News. Seems that CT is really entrenching itself into the mainstream consciousness...more and more the media is attempting to be proactive and anticipate what we're going to say. At least they're thinking, eh?

Where is the body?

What proof do we have that any of that really happened?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Thanks for the explanation, because if it was an excuse of actual fog, darn that would have been the last drop.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Hell maybe that is what they meant. Or will say tomorrow that it's what they meant. Who knows anymore!

top topics

join