It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is Changing the Way People Think All Around the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I for one have read just about every news headline for the last 10 years. It really just hit me today, reading a few news articles about "not everyone believes it was Osama" in some of the main stream media outlets. I'm out in public, at work, I'm hearing how people don't believe it was him...

ATS is changing the way people and the media is thinking about what information we are given.

We saw it with 9/11

We saw it with Obama's birth certificate

We're seeing with the Osama death

People are gradually starting to think about the information given to them and really challenge it!

It's ATS and the mindset the members have that are genuinely changing the way this world is thinking. I'm glad to be a part of it, well not glad, I'm actually proud to be a part of this. I'm proud that we are turning the sheep against the wolf. We are gradually opening the eyes of the people around us and each of us has given a huge contribution.

edit on 4-5-2011 by intelinside451 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by intelinside451

sorry I would not ruin the party but if ATS is changing the way people and the media is thinking we will still have a lot a job to do....
edit on 4-5-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
well I don't know if i would include
the whole world in that scope.
But def at least a half million or so
would be my guess.

And like Reaganomics,
it has a trickle down effect

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon

sorry I would not ruin the party but if ATS is changing the way people and the media is thinking we will still have a lot a job to do....
True but that doesn't change the fact that you decided to pee the the OP'ers cereal. then proceeded to ask him how it tastes

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
ATS? Not so much.
Global and open communication between an interconnected and mobile society?
Much more so.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Good points. With the faster spread of information and societies facts based on truth by media over word of mouth or government promise, ...we expect it all to be quickly presented. Also, I think more people are willing open to admit they feel something is not right. The net really helps with that too. ATS the full source, no, but surely an influence, such as by media stories produced from net search opinions.
Cause and effect each one fuels the other which we will see more in the growth of the site.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

no no i will never pee on any cereals...but it's just a littel to much to say we have an inffuence, most of time when MSN quote a conspiracy site, they smile and say where do they find those crazy idea ... and generaly people think we are delusional and lunatic or a bunch of geeks...conspiracy site is also surrounded by a UFO story, ghost story and other amazing reptile.and the OP he/she said how people think around the world!!! around the world ?, the world is not usa, uk ,europe or australia, then I do not piss on anyone ... I am educated I go to toilet.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Did somebody say sheep?
This site helps people see what's out there and causes some to critically think and question the world.

edit on 4-5-2011 by A por uvas because: (no reason given)

When you have major news media outlets coming to ATS for the scoop and also running with our ideas something has to be working.
edit on 4-5-2011 by A por uvas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

When you have major news media outlets coming to ATS for the scoop and also running with our ideas something has to be working.

That pre-supposes that all the ideas posted on ATS are not only original but that they indeed originated from here. As much as I love ATS, I can't help but feel that people are giving the site and its content more credit than deserved.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

S & F, I can vouch for at least the Tampa Bay, FL portion of the world in regards to getting the "Voice of ATS" out there (as of yet still at 99.6%). Not to take away from your thread by any means, nevertheless, see here at your leisure:

Success at Getting "Our" ATS Voice into the MSM - OBL Conspiracy - (99.6% positive, you decide)

Respectfully,
UberL33t

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I think the OP gives ATS more credit than it deserves.

A very small percent of the world visits ATS. If you check the stats ATS averages less than 1million unique visitors per month. Out of that only a handful really believe the stupid theories put forth here. Most come to watch the train wreck.

Example: One thread questions the Osama killing by asking…
If the helo was blown up at night, why is there a picture of it being picked up by crane in the daylight?

The only way these people change the world is when they drive ‘over the limit’ and kill the next Einstein.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Not really , On ATS we all explode our ego's not info LOL
edit on 4-5-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join