It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Osama’s death lead to new contrived global threat – Aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
According to interviews and constant statements made by Dr. Werner von Braun (WW2 V1 rocket and Space Shuttle etc.) there may very well be a new "threat" coming along real soon.

The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it. Asteroids- against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons. And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card. “And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie.”

The point has been made by Michael E. Salla, Ph.D. (check this link for credibility checks; www.abovetopsecret.com... ) that now Osama is "gone", or at least the threat that Osama was supposedly holding over us all, there will be a new threat.. the threat of alien invasion/attack!

Does the announcement of bin Laden’s death clear the path for the USA to embark on a new contrived global threat? This time, rather than extremists hiding in remote Afghanistan caves planning terrorist attacks, it will be against a more technologically advanced enemy – extraterrestrials?

It seems this will be orchestrated too.
We've spoken a lot about this here on ATS many times before, but to have someone like Salla speaking out about it too then there may possibly some form of evidence that supports this idea.

The report goes on to mention how spaced based weapons to destroy asteroids is part of the mask that covers for production of these weapons in order to fend off an alien attack..

Many of us have been hoping and waiting for disclosure about alien life forms being real..
Well, this may happen soon as we currently have no 'threats' in order to fabricate new exotic weapons or technology.
We may "discover" that one race of aliens have been helping us for years and have shared their tech with us and a whole fleet of new weapons will be rolled out overnight, but again, this would be just part of the cover story..

All that remains is for an announcement by President Obama that extraterrestrial life is real, and they form a new type of global threat.

Source; news.exopoliticsinstitute.org...

ATS example thread staged alien attack

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Only the kind that wear sombreros!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
that now Osama is "gone", or at least the threat that Osama was supposedly holding over us all,

Not even close.
Even though Osama is gone, we will be 'reassured' that Al Qaeda is still alive and well.
Its been very useful as a bogeyman over the last few years, even when Bin Laden was presumed by everybody to be dead already. Now that he is 'really' dead, the bogeyman of Al Qaeda will still be here with us for as long as they are required.

Being faceless, they can never die. Ever.
Even 'commies' couldnt last forever.

Google news currently has 33 THOUSAND news items mentioning them.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I don't put much faith in Michael Salla as credible on this subject. On a subject such as ET's where nothing has been solidly proven, we can all be experts. Any article I read by Salla is just speculation and opinion, he even makes use of the never verifiable 'whistle blowers' in his pieces. Any well read UFO nut here on ATS is qualified just as much as Salla to write on this subject.

Also we have to consider that the Von Braun story was given to us by Carol Rosin, it was never recorded first hand as coming from Von Braun himself.

I have no problem believing that our governments will continue to exploit us but the Von Braun story is not 100% proveable. We definitely haven't seen the threat of asteroids yet, so if the plan was still to be carried out we'd have to get from Osama to asteroids to Aliens. Seems a bit unlikely to me.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I understand your points, but before 9/11 I doubt anyone would have believed that the twin towers could be brought down by a man in a cave..

There seems to be an increase of threads on ATS regarding Near Earth Objects recently, and some have even claimed that certain NEO's may well be fleets of ships
Asteroid hunting satellite
Alien fleet 1
Alien fleet 2
... just to give some random examples..

How true ANY of it is, is yet to be confirmed, but I do feel that an "advancement" in tech.
According to one of the news reports regarding Osama's recent demise, there may have been a stealth helicopter uncovered..
stealth helicopter

WW2 brought about a huge leap in technology, from jet engines to computers.
Al-qaeda has brought nothing more than fear and a "global security system.. Ranging from ID cards to X-ray scanners at airports and a more well equipped police force..
Just look at the student party the other day..
yearly party

Many of us on ATS, and around the world, are, or have, woken up to the nonsense that TPTB feed us on a daily basis. An attack by a terrorist group is localised. Even if 100 attacks are carried out, each event is localised to areas that may affect just a few people or a few thousand.

An Alien attack would affect the entire world. The threat of total Human annihilation is far greater than a few dirty bombs going off.

We've seen many TV programmes or Hollywood movies depicting an alien invasion where it would seem that we simply do not stand a chance.. This, according to some, is part of the ploy to get the "threat" of an alien attack into our mindsets.

Sow the seeds of doubt...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
So before we have the Alien invasion we have to launch our own 'War on Asteroids'. We're safe from aliens until then.

The comments above have been ascribed to Von Braun, I don't know of any primary source where he said these directly. Perhaps you know of one?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
As a US Infantryman and hopefully a full fledge Ranger soon, I have to say... I hope so. Humanity needs a good fight, and I'd love to be on the front line for that battle.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think that America has enough people that seem to hate them on Earth without having to bring aliens into the picture. Although, as long as they didn't kill everyone (me), it would be nice to have someone else to kill instead of each other.

I'd rather we didn't kill anyone, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hi,

The only thing OBL's death has led to is more evidence that the US Government provides contradictory information and lies to the public, just like they have done time and time again, meaning they have something to hide. Very similar to the Roswell events.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Because Osama Bin Laden was really protecting us in Pakistan from evil alien conquerors

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
One thing with this idea that we may be led to believe that aliens are going to attack us is that it is not a new thing.
It's been discussed for quite a while here, and other places.

And nobody said it was going to be real, actual aliens...

Take a look at these threads;

im sure you are all aware that there is talk about a possible alien invasion within the next few years. Do you think it will be faked? .....But you can`t work out how?? well here i will show you how it will be accomplished There has been pretext subliminally, covering all angles/aspects, going on today, that is conditioning you to believe that Aliens will attack us – well i do believe we will be attacked, but not by aliens. I am not going to talk about WHY they will try something like this but HOW.. First point would be obviously Operation Bluebeam & Advancement in 3D technology projection. If you are not aware of this, other then projecting holograms, scientists have learnt how to PROJECT 3D OBJECTS USING THE SKY AS A CANVAS! (link below)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fake hologram alien attacks

"staged alien invasion"

Who is right and who is wrong is yet to be seen, but I'm sure a lot of us would imagine that everyone is wrong.
But, time will tell...
One thing that bugs me about a staged alien attack is how do you get holograms to kill people or destroy property, unless you got some real fancy weapons somewhere...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
i looked over this thread a couple days ago and came across this today...kinda freaks me out a little...is this the astroid card?.....

www.thestar.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I really don't think aliens care about any human activity regarding osama

top topics

join