It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you also feel a tension building?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Seems like everyday since the Japan earthquake, there's been a slow tension building and building. It felt like something was going to happen in April, then around the 15th I realized nothing will happen. But then when they got Osama.... it felt like it went away....

I'm not going to lie, but that tension has slowly crept up again....just a bit..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
How old are you? If you don't mind me asking.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
why?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
why?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Nevermind.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Day before yesterday, I had a severe migraine. I took my preferred medication for it, which knocks it out in less than five minutes. Then of course there's the migraine hangover. Hurts a lot less than the migraine proper, but it's worth sleeping off regardless of effective drugs.

Anyway, I was lying in bed trying to sleep it off, and all sorts of things started rushing around in my head. 9/11, birthers, the Royal Wedding, British austerity measures, the global economy, Gaddafi, American Idol, Donald Trump, creationists trying to get religion in science books, people who would rather fight the guy next to them than anyone who has actually ever wronged them, etc, and on and on. And all I could think was "this is insane, and this is the world we live in. What the hell is wrong with this picture?" Which, honestly, I think about a lot. It was nothing new to me.

But for whatever reason, I got violently ill thinking about it that time. It was intense. My horror and disgust were more severe than they had ever been. So, after I got sick, I went and sat in my jair, just meditated til my thoughts were quiet. It felt like something heinous was about to go down somehow, or maybe something brilliant, but something.

Regardless, I chalked that one up to the headache and the drugs, and then went back down for sleep. Then more weirdness happened, though it was weirdness of a different color and most likely unrelated. So I dunno. It was odd, and the way you phrased the OP made me feel like sharing, the tension building up part. Cuz that was an aspect of all that was going through me during that strange little episode.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I was extraordinarily tired and went to take a nap around 8:30pm but my alarm never went off...next thing i know it was 1:30am and I hopped on ATS as usual lol and osama bin laden is dead. It was very strange, I felt in a clouded state of exhaustion.

The weather had dropped 35 degrees instantly with one gust of wind earlier...it was in the 90s and then all of a sudden in the 60s, just with ONE gust of wind the front had set in.

Also, last year I called up an ex of mine and told him to watch out for May 1st, because I thought that something really bad was going to happen, something with negative energy attached to it. Well nothing happened may 1st of 2010 so I chalked it up to reading too many ATS predictions, but now...

So yea, I definitely felt "something" even a year earlier, I just don't know how I called a date like that. I have no proof of it but still thought I would share. It's up to the individual to believe me, but I know what I said, and I sure as hell know my ex is somewhere tripping out lol.

new topics

top topics

join