It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Bad Weather on it's Way?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I have to go to work in a minute but I wanted to post these up real quick just so you folks could see it.

I don't know how man of you have been following the dutchsinse fellow on youtube about the weather but I have been trying to learn a little about what he is doing or at least looking for what he talks about.

Anyhow I just took these screen captures and thought it was interesting that two maps show these circular radar signatures yet the third map shows nothing is going on.

If what he says is true, seems like the midwest is in for more of a bumpy ride. Im really new at this like I said, but thought I'd put it up to see what you folks think anyway. Sorry it is hurried , like I said Im off to work.

map1
Map 2
Map 3

Keep in mind these maps have changed a bit since I took the pictures, but it has been within the last 20 min or so.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
If im not mistaken, these same circular deals showed up on radar before the record day of tornadoes the south just had... oh noes!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Yes, that was my impression as well of how tbis seems to work.it will be interesting to see what happens now

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I tried to find the thread that showed similar radar returns last week... no luck.

Edit:
I think this is the thread Haarp Rings

Let's keep watch for the next 24-48 hrs....if some horrible weather pops off, we know we're on to something.

By the cluster of rings, I'm gonna say the northern part of the country is gonna be the ones catching some degree of hell this time.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Watts

look on the second map. it seems to show the rings lower, not higher. texas is covered in them, if they move as far across as the other band has, florida might even get some of it. this topic needs more flags, as it is very important.

www.examiner.com...

it looks like this is getting some attention, i know its the examiner, but atleast more people will read it. brilliant article by the way. it says the "half moon rings" are evidence of haarp manipulation.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Yep,HAARP is at it again.
Going to stay in the basement all day.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Man, this secret weather world war is really getting nasty.And less secret.

Do I believe this post? I don't know. I used to know.

I don't anymore.
edit on 4-5-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button is my best friend

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
good eye OP!!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
My guess would be something very simple and obvious...If you pinpointed the center of each "circle" or "ring" you would probably have the locations for all the central weather radar stations...

In other words, the radar "sweeps" around in a circle, like a clock. Like on your local TV weather station.

Or, it could be HAARP.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

i've never seen cloud formations like that before. they seem kinda small for radar or tv broadcasting. i know radar in my state is taken from the middle and you can see the whole state with it, those circles are much smaller. and all the same size.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

That could be possible, but, if that were the case, dont you think you would see them all the time? I mean for instance, the storm is now over my area in the northeast and non of the circles are showing any kind of sweep at all.
I have been following this for the last couple weeks and it is interesting when they show up.

Something else I have thought about is all the government cuts to the weather radar etc. funding. Maybe they dont want us to be able to see this anymore, or they know we know so they are going to take that ability away from us???

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I just thought I would update this. Seems a few hours after I posted dutchsinse was paying attention as well. This is how he explains it or what he saw at that time anyway. Well be very interesting to see what comes of this.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well guess ill be having some fun the next few hours or days.
i went to the noaa site checked out base reflectivity and the circle does not show up but, when i check the velocity radar i can see them, not sure why.

edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Im no weather expert, far from it but the fact that their all the same size would suggest that they are artificial.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
My guess would be something very simple and obvious...If you pinpointed the center of each "circle" or "ring" you would probably have the locations for all the central weather radar stations...

In other words, the radar "sweeps" around in a circle, like a clock. Like on your local TV weather station.

Or, it could be HAARP.

If it was simply radar sweeps, they'd show up more often....like daily/whenever there is precipitation. But they don't.
Secondly, am I supposed to believe storms only form around radar stations? Even if their individual sweep is limited to a certain radius, that would only apply to a local view, not a view of the entire country's weather conditions as you see here. Hurricanes don't even form in perfect circles and they're the most organized storms on earth.

Relatively reasonable explanation but given how randomly they pop up, I have to side with "no that's not it"....unless I'm to believe that the radar stations only operate at random.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

I agree this topic deserves more flags and attention, I wish we had the answers though. Someone say they saw the same circles in the past, I wonder what the weather was like then.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Just my two cents regarding current weather - I personally cant stop thinking with all the earthquakes, tsunami's, tornadoes.. and the flooding that may soon occur - - - What the heck is the hurricane season gonna look like

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nekbet

Very good/depressing question lol. I guess time will tell, I'm wondering if Washington State is under any threat of "sinking" as the predictions from long back have been saying.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bdizzl3

yeah I hated to say/type it out loud... but it just seems everything "naturally" occurring earth wise has been phenomenal so to speak this year. And we still have more seasons to go... where mother earth surely cant resist to spread her wings a little more :/

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nekbet

Very good point.

I'll just keep following the plan, hope for the best and expect the worst.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join