It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush declines obamas invitation to ground zero.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

"President Bush will not be in attendance on Thursday," said his spokesman, David Sherzer (via the New York Times). "He appreciated the invite, but has chosen in his post-presidency to remain largely out of the spotlight. He continues to celebrate with Americans this important victory in the war on terror."

Pretty straightforward. But then, nothing is ever as simple as it seems, eh?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
WOW S@F OP, I am floored that GWB did not want to go...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Obama achieved what Bush promised yet failed to do........period.

Did he really? Was it obama?

This account says that Hillary had more cojones than obama on this issue and if left to obama (as run by valerie jarrett), OBL would still be alive - and it wouldn't be because of the pakistanis.

source

You know better than to believe there is a "period" - meaning an absolute - in anything to do with politics.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

HA HA HA That "insider" source was debunked as fictitious:

About this "White House Insider"...What do we know?

Hat tip to Blackmarketeer for link to awesome thread by esteemed member OutkastSearcher.

But nice try.........not.
edit on 5-5-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

The Jeb Bush running for presidency was a joke!

I will give GW this much, at least from an Australian prospective we knew where we stood with him and regardless of his incompetancy as President, he IS actually quite down to earth and so is his wife.

For this Obama lot, it's all show and no grit. Obama may have more karisma as a speaker than Bush but I'm afraid it stops right there. This side show of having your first black president was a total disaster, we knew this was all going to happen and we saw it from a mile a way. God help us all if you ever vote in your first female president because thats when we know you Americans have really lost the plot.

The American people are now at a cross road...you can not afford to screw up again like you have with the last 3 presidents. Are there not afew good men among the flock of politicians in your country?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
No matter who is in office there will always be those who criticize,but as americans i guess we have the right to..lol

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

I will give GW this much, at least from an Australian prospective we knew where we stood with him and regardless of his incompetancy as President, he IS actually quite down to earth and so is his wife.

As an outsider, I will consider the weight of your input proportionally to your stake in America's welfare. I'm glad you liked the former President. Perhaps the advanced intellect of our current one is a little over your head. I like Australia but have NEVER butted my head in THEIR politics. It is your right to comment on ours here on this forum but I'll invest no further time try to convince the resident of a foreign country to accept our duly elected leader.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12e01c6041e0.jpg[/atsimg]

Regards or as you Aussies say G'day mate.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Advanced intellect of your current president? Based upon? Can you post his education and university records here?

Both presidents are incompetant however Obama is way out of his league.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Advanced intellect of your current president? Based upon? Can you post his education and university records here?

Hint: Google Harvard + Obama.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join