It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush declines obamas invitation to ground zero.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
WASHINGTON – A spokesman for George W. Bush says the former president has declined an invitation from President Barack Obama to attend an observance at New York's ground zero. -Looks like satan still hates muslims,or maybe he just feels too darn guilty..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I don't understand why a man who seemed to make it his mission to hunt down Bin Laden would deny this...
His entire presidency was based on defeating terrorists and terrorism. Has 43 commented at all on this whole thing?
Perhaps he is not happy the "boogeyman" has been publicly acknowledged as dead.
edit on 4-5-2011 by CoolStoryMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I believe the reason given was that he wanted to stay out of the spotlight in his post presidency. Whether that is the truth or not? Who knows with that cat.

Source: AM radio. I constantly flip channels, so i don't know what show or station.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Maybe Bush knows Osama has been dead since 2001 and that Ubama is faker than a 3 dollar bill.

Very possible!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by imitator

That would make Bush fake, if not more fake.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
Maybe Bush knows Osama has been dead since 2001 and that Ubama is faker than a 3 dollar bill.

Very possible!

That would make bush just as fake, if not, even more fake.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HawkMan11

the article i read was extremely short, too short to post,but that article also states what you just said.lolOut of the spotlight or away from the truth?hmmm.He must still feel pretty guilty..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
he doesn't want to get pictured at the scene of the crime, and who wouldn't after knowing such things happened under your presidency

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
[conspiracy theory]

Maybe something is going to go down tomorrow and he doesn't want to be anywhere near it.

[/conspiracy theory]

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Could it be that he just don't like Obama? Who really knows the reason, but do you go to every thing your invited too no matter what? Seriously, some people!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Maybe he thinks that some leftover C4 or dynamite might still be present

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I too would refuse such an invitation but if it was with an ex emergency serviceman doing his job saving others at the WTC on 9/11 and is dying because he is refused the proper health services and treatment.......perhaps this is now the time for those serviceman to confront Obama at the site!!!!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar

No,but if the president invites me you better beleive ill be there!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

that’s nice of you,
however, with this president i wouldn’t be there either, period....however this thread isn't about us debating presidents etc...but i'm sure ex president bush had his reasons, no one will ever really know what those reasons are.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar

good point.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
And the untold reason for Bush not attending is located within this story here:

From the article:

Messing With Texas, Chicago Way
Two weeks ago, Texas Gov. Rick Perry pleaded with the president in a 16-page letter to declare a large number of Texas counties disaster areas after historic wildfires ravaged over a million acres across the state, burning 350 homes and killing three.

Source: www.investors.com...

and Obama's answer was:

Perry: Feds Deny Texas Federal Disaster Declaration for Wildfires

Gov. Rick Perry criticized the Obama Administration for its denial late Tuesday of the state’s April 16th request for a federal Major Disaster Declaration to assist with the ongoing wildfire season, which has burned more than 2.2 million acres, an area roughly greater than Rhode Island and Delaware combined.

Source: www.kbtx.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by manta78

oh wow that was rude of obama to decline them federal help, just saying....that much destruction, plus deaths involved and he said no...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

Link please?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It just could be that Bush understands and acknowledges the tradition of who gets credit for the kill. There was no kill stealing involved.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hey I just signed up so I don't know if I'm breaking the rule by posting here, if I am, delete this and I shall return to the introduction section lol.

Anyway on topic, I think George Bush knows there will be truthers there, demanding answers and just general shouting at him. Mix that with the people who get paid to cause trouble "agent provocateurs" and there will be trouble. I seen a video or read something a few days back that said when people start shouting stuff to poloticians theres usually some people paid to shout "USA! USA!". Because it doesn't mean anything so both sides will be like "America F YEAH!!!" Bush knows whats up, plus the rumors the Bush Admin, blackmailed Obama. I dunno though, good catch by the way.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join