It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hate You

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I didn't comment on the I love you thread because like the OP though it was mushy and not for me but - for the effort and the nice ring it had on my ears, be it a trick or superficial or BTS - I gave it and a star and a flag. Love we always need more of.

I am moved to respond with a mature and erudite response here however though sans the star and flag.

I hate you more.

Not really, I love you bro. Hate we don't need more of but thanks anyway for whatever you were trying to prove with this really inexplicable and inexcusable waste of space. You proved nothing but put some negative vibes out there for the sole purpose of shooting another down. Ugly man ugly. But I still love you. That won't change.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

On ATS, we are supposed to discuss conspiracy theories, not make meaningless threads with zero content.

Such as the one you started. Did you not think this through?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I hate them "the system" who lie us but no the normal people who just try to live their lives.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

One could always go into forums that interest you, and ignore the front page. I usually lurk in forums I like, and recent posts myself. Unless I got a lot of replies to respond to, I usually hit there first.

I try to do that myself but I'm with the OP. I only registered in January myself but sometimes I find myself skipping ATS for a while because most of the threads seem to be as described. That or the forums that do interest me have nothing of content that could hold my interest.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
For me, ATS is at it strongest when fact is presented to back up a claim in a logical ordered manner. As soon as emotion comes into the thread, the thread loses interest.

For the record,.love breeds love ["one good turn deserves another"] while hate breeds hate; only look at the balkans a few years ago and the revenge killings that went on after the war - where will it all stop? Actually there is only one place that it stops - Forgiveness

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hmmmm. Well. Let's see...

I love you thread:

147 Flags.
92 Stars.
315 Replies.

Anyhow,

Cheer up little begonia.

I guess that makes me a Love Troll. I did it for the lulz. And hearts.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I love you for your honesty...

star and flag for you.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
My opinion is that the I love you thread brought positivity which helps make the atmosphere better on a website that might not be all positive lately.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Love those who hate you. Is that it OP? It's that the message? Clever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join