It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden's will says his children must not join al-Qaida

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

Originally posted by FuGGer

Originally posted by Djdoubt03
reply to post by FuGGer

I could agree with that, but I'm guessing it may be a handwritten document that was in the hands of a well trusted individual or family member.

...The four-page document, written on a computer and signed by "your brother Abu Abdullah Osama Muhammad Bin Laden," predicts that he would die by the "treachery" of those around him...

written on a computer = electronic document?

printed and signed = hard copy....

not that I believe a word of it just saying
edit on 4-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

where does it say printed and signed. if it was....why even mention that it was written on a computer

cmon...have you written letters on a computer before...

you type whatever...then at the bottom you add

Sincerely,

Firstname Lastname
CEO Al-Qaeda

if that is it? if i lost my laptop...someone changed the contents...does it become my will because it was signed by me??

if that is the case...how easy would it be to forge someone elses will...
or if your step-dad is an ass and does not leave that billion dollar estate to you...kill him...put some # word doc in his computer...and voila...youre rich?

guess not eh

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

I am not trying to insult the marines. I am merely pointing out what I feel are the real motives behind recruiting from the nations poorest areas. I am sure a lot of men in uniform feel they are protecting our country. The evidence seems to show we are in fact putting our country in more danger by invading other nations for oil. If you can't see the big picture, try backing up a bit to get a better look. People are quick to twist words to support their own conclusions. Focus on the whole statement, don't use only a piece of it. When you do that it does not come across as intended.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djdoubt03
reply to post by FuGGer

I could agree with that, but I'm guessing it may be a handwritten document that was in the hands of a well trusted individual or family member.

...The four-page document, written on a computer and signed by "your brother Abu Abdullah Osama Muhammad Bin Laden," predicts that he would die by the "treachery" of those around him...

written on a computer = electronic document?

printed and signed = hard copy....

not that I believe a word of it just saying

where does it say printed and signed. if it was....why even mention that it was written on a computer

cmon...have you written letters on a computer before...

you type whatever...then at the bottom you add

Sincerely,

Firstname Lastname
CEO Al-Qaeda

if that is it? if i lost my laptop...someone changed the contents...does it become my will because it was signed by me??

if that is the case...how easy would it be to forge someone elses will...
or if your step-dad is an ass and does not leave that billion dollar estate to you...kill him...put some # word doc in his computer...and voila...youre rich?

guess not eh

whens the last time you signed a computer screen just saying if it is signed like they say it is....

For the record I think this whole thing is staged to get the USA into another war for Israel. Now that the UN has declared it will recognize Pakistan as a Sovereign state. Anyways the timings perfect no body no real proof imo and a big boost for TPTB Obama and all the lies they need you all to believe still. All we need is a false flag if they cant provoke an attack.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rezwar

i think i made a mistake quoting you...which led to you quoting me

but let it be known...you are a fanatic

im just seeking the truth

edit on 4/5/11 by FuGGer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

whens the last time you signed a computer screen just saying if it is signed like they say it is....

ok fine...none of us know conclusively how that electronic document was signed...

For the record I think this whole thing is staged to get the USA into another war for Israel. Now that the UN has declared it will recognize Pakistan as a Sovereign state. Anyways the timings perfect no body all we need is a false flag if they cant provoke an attack.

you mean palestine

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer

Understood, no hard feelings buddy. I'm not one to hold grudges. Logic, reason and intelligence are my preferred tools

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
This story just gets funnier. Soon they will say they have found his diary saying "I just love the west really, it's a shame it went so badly
"

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

you mean palestine

Pakistan Palestine all I know is i could use a hit from your AV lol

In my defence Pakistan is a big supporter of Palestine and a strong ally with China. I really think a declaration of war on them would be the official start of ww3 and they seem determined to keep power. imo They need the chaos of an all out war to keep us focused off TPTB behind the curtain.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Isn't December 14th, 2001 the date of his supposed first death.? I don't know it seems to me that this may very well be the MSM propaganda machine hard at work telling another poky pie. I mean funny they pick/claim that date knowing damn well that folks are going to ask questions about it.

Trowa
edit on 4/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add content

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
It is the their attempts at trying to put an end to this stage in their ehm, plan and move to the next. AQ has served its purpose, now for the next stage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join