It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden's will says his children must not join al-Qaida

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Bin Laden's will says his children must not join al-Qaida

www.guardian.co.uk

Osama Bin Laden's last wish, according to a document purported to be his will, was that his wives not remarry after his death and his children not join al-Qaida.

Al-Anbaa, a Kuwaiti newspaper, reported on Tuesday that the will, marked "private and confidential" was dated 14 December 2001, three months after the 9/11 attacks, when US forces were hunting him in Afghanistan.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Very interesting, the end of the article states "He ends his will by advising "the mujahideen wherever they are" to suspend "the fight against the Jews and the Crusaders and start to purge your ranks of agents and defeatists."

Which is interesting in and of it's self. Is he telling his followers to throw down their arms and leave the fight, or is he stating you are only as strong as your weakest link, purge our ranks of the weak and continue the fight. Very interested in hearing what everyone here has to say about this.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I would assume purging the weakest link.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
hmmmm...

somehow i dont think that individuals invested in the struggle are going to buy the "final" part of his will...

cmon, if its a word/notepad document...how hard is it to delete that which you do not agree with, add your agenda on to it...and sell it as obls will

just playing skeptic here...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer

I could agree with that, but I'm guessing it may be a handwritten document that was in the hands of a well trusted individual or family member.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Djdoubt03

Well, the article says "his children not join al-Qaida".
We know how Osama's career with the cia went.
Why would he want that for his children?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djdoubt03
reply to post by FuGGer

I could agree with that, but I'm guessing it may be a handwritten document that was in the hands of a well trusted individual or family member.

...The four-page document, written on a computer and signed by "your brother Abu Abdullah Osama Muhammad Bin Laden," predicts that he would die by the "treachery" of those around him...

written on a computer = electronic document?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Do as I say not as I do? If this is real, potential radical Islamists take note. It is the same reason people recruit other people to kill innocents, they want action, but they do not want to put themselves nor their own children in harms way. This is very similar to the way governments are run by the elites around the world. The poor and gullible fight the wars for the elites.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Djdoubt03

That's a sad confession of a man that just got a bar of soap in the shower.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The difference is our elites are called government and islams are called clerics. I say let them fight it out themselves and we watch it on tv for once.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Who wants to join ``The base``? Bin Laden aka Tim Osman has done his job for the CIA... once CIA, always CIA...

And of course he doesn't want his kids to be CIA... he knows they are a bunch of backstabbers... after all they pinned 9/11 on him.

Doesn't really matter since he's been dead for almost 10 years.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I call BS

How convenient that now he cant say anything else his will contradicts what he has been saying for years and encourages not the killing of Americans and Jews but his own people

I sort of hope its true as it would show this bloke wasnt a complete nutter but once again I doubt very much its real.

But like so many other things will we ever really know?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rezwar
Do as I say not as I do? If this is real, potential radical Islamists take note. It is the same reason people recruit other people to kill innocents, they want action, but they do not want to put themselves nor their own children in harms way. This is very similar to the way governments are run by the elites around the world. The poor and gullible fight the wars for the elites.

really? how many rich well-to-do millionaire's kid do you see in the military?

is it too difficult to comprehend if a mafia crime boss does not want his kids to follow in his steps?

or

(like i watched on tv recently)

a meth addicted mother being so happy that her son did not follow her footsteps and became a marine?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer

Opps sorry I over looked that my fault.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Classic characteristics of a general,the bastard even had family values...His followers are nothing now,they beleived allah spoke through him,if theiir belief is as strong as i think it is,then AL-Qaeda has now become the worlds mightiest headless chicken..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Originally posted by FuGGer

really? how many rich well-to-do millionaire's kid do you see in the military?

Are they on the front lines doing the real fighting? They are in the rear with the gear as the saying goes. No I do not know of any millionaires in the military on the front lines risking their lives, show me.

is it too difficult to comprehend if a mafia crime boss does not want his kids to follow in his steps?

Is this an accurate comparison between a person who supposedly believes he is doing gods work and a crime family who operates under the radar not wanting to attract any attention? I think the opposite is true..if Osama really thought he was doing gods will, I would think he would encourage his children to join.

a meth addicted mother being so happy that her son did not follow her footsteps and became a marine?

clear cut propaganda..translation" We want to use your sons for our war. You are the definition of poor."
Wouldn't he be happier getting an education and a job instead of being used as a tool in the death machine?

So basically...there goes your whole argument.

edit on 4-5-2011 by Rezwar because: typo

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
the will is dated 2001

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuGGer

Originally posted by Djdoubt03
reply to post by FuGGer

...The four-page document, written on a computer and signed by "your brother Abu Abdullah Osama Muhammad Bin Laden," predicts that he would die by the "treachery" of those around him...

written on a computer = electronic document?

printed and signed = hard copy....

not that I believe a word of it just saying
edit on 4-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezwar

I wish you wouldn't insult the marines like that in your last statement..

You have to know some of these kids that go into the military to realize that they are doing a good thing and changing their life.. I knew a couple of people that came from families that had major drug addiction issues, that were heavily involved in street gangs that wanted to go in the marines and do something with their life.

I can only manage to believe that when you are raised in the environment there would be something really honorable about growing up and going into the marine corps or the army, even if you think that's stupid.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
What an absolute load of rubbish - this is worse than the shambolic story surrounding his death.

It almost hurts my eyes reading this sort of stuff

top topics

<<   2 >>

join