It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The numbers just don't add up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
While we talk passionately about the IN YOUR FACE killing of a human being...
Yes he "might" have been a monster, i simply do not know i never met him or knew him.
But it seems that the numbers do not add up.
Here is why i think the figures do not work.
They are not supposed to!!
Was he killed a week ago or ten years ago or just a few days ago?
Did he die via a predator drone missile like i seem to remember hearing early on or was it brave US soldiers?
Did he really go down squealing like a pig or with rifle in hand?
Why was he really buried at sea? Because they wanted to prevent a shrine or they did not want an autopsy?
How did the "conspiracy theory" about bin laden dead yes/no??? get into the mainstream media before it was on conspiracy theory websites?
All of this matters not in my opinion.
I think we are missing the bigger picture.
Was the birth certificate real or not?
How are the Japanese doing? Any progress on that reactor?
GUNWALKER anyone? How is that going?
How is that border war going? Any plans to monitor the border?
How is Libya doing? Has Ghadaffi been "Murdered" yet?
How are things in the middle east?
How are things on the israeli borders?
How is that 14.3 trillion debt ceiling doing? Weeks ago, have we busted through yet?
Manning, Assange, Wikileaks anyone?
Housing crisis in America?
These are the things i feel are days more important than exactly how and when someone who was intentionally targeted, for the public to see.
Lemme know if i missed something please.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Sideshow trickanery if you ask me.

Hey look over there.... and kazam nothing to see when you look back.

I use that trick on my kids when I want to steal a french fry from their plate. Our government must view us as naive little children!

Three Card Monte
The old shell game
Bait and switch

"Look at that cute flock of sheep over there Henry... They'll go where ever that pretty dog tells them to!"

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hmm.. Looks like you covered it pretty well.. Have just chalked it all up to the u.s government throwing larger than normal amounts of bovine fecal matter to cover their crimes and keep the public distracted from how bad things are getting.. With the majority buying the entire story as usual...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I believe OBL is dead not so sure now when in fact he died .. I am siding with the May 1 2011 date but there is so much controversy on this I say lets see the proof .. its costed the US billions of dollars and Im rather sick of it myself to have to pay almost $5.00 a gallon for gas .. not to mention there is more to this than one can even imgaine ..

top topics

join