It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You look like you read? Newbie Introductions are fun !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I am Shaiker and am from the USA. I have been lurking on this site for a few months. I get a kick out of some of the stuff people come up with on the site. However, a lot of it seems so possible it is scary. I have a wide variety of interest spanning from ghost, UFOs, and mostly governmental conspiracies. Predictions rarely come true, but if 10 million people predict something one might get it right if its not too off the wall. I do believe people can sense something terrible is about to happen, but that is not the same as a prediction. The reason I searched out ATS is that things seem to be coming to a boil. Every day it seems something wild is happening earthquakes, extreme weather patterns, and volatility of the middle east. Every day it seems you can turn on the news and see something very bad happening. I agree with many that everything the government does seems so scripted to a bigger unrealized plot. Please do not flame me just a normal run of the muck guy.

Do you feel the uneasiness in the air like nothing in the near future is unexpected?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Rule no. 1: Never, ever, ever, EVER call yourself a run of the muck kind of guy. You could become targeted as a disinfo agent!

Rule no. 2: Repeat rule no. 1
*Ding!
edit on 3-5-2011 by Divine Strake because: Slap Chop Rocks!!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake
Rule no. 1: Never, ever, ever, EVER call yourself a run of the muck kind of guy. You could become targeted as a disinfo agent!

Rule no. 2: Repeat rule no. 1
*Ding!
edit on 3-5-2011 by Divine Strake because: Slap Chop Rocks!!!

Understood. Ok im not really a run of the muck guy mwuahhahaha

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

Then, welcome to ATS friend!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Thank You, Divine strike for your hospitality. Gauging by the multitude of responses to my intro; I take it newcomers are a sore subject with members?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
well I am Majormojo500 and I like potatoes! ok so I am just trying to get 20 posts in so I thought I'd introduce myself. and welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

You have wandered into the best place on the planet imo for all the subjects you are interested in. Have a great time and I certain we will be bumping into one another soon.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by majormojo500

You like potatoes? Well could you expound on that just a little please? Just exactly what kind of potato and how do you prefer it to be prepared?

I think we will have Baked Potatoes and salad for dinner!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by majormojo500

Nice to meet you majormojo500. This appears to be my first conspiracy debunked !!! The only reason you are mentioning potatoes is to attempt to add content and to obtain 20 posts!!

That being said thank you for using my introductory thread to do so.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

BINGO! you got me on that one! The truth will always be revealed.

top topics

join