It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love You

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Wow, a stranger on the internet actually loves me! I feel adored. I love you too kind stranger!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Thanks for that...you made me laugh too

Spreading good vibes....thanks

Gotta go now take care & lots of love...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

I have been laughing so hard since I saw your avatar....What??????

That is the funniest thing I have seen today!! Thanks for the laugh.

u r right! its a wonderful avatar from InnerPeace, i was in laughs too i love it

maybe i will get a pic from my loved cat in meditation too muahaha

love you guys

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I love you, too, brother.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
If you love everyone...
love becomes the nominal state...
and loses its meaning.

Scarcity creates value. The freely given non-scarce love from a random internet person lacks values.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I just want to say that I appreciate everyone who contributed to the Love tonight. I was extremely nervous before I posted this but I felt that I had to try and just DO Something....Anything.

I wanted to try and give a part of myself to show that we don't have to be afraid of opening up our hearts.

I was afraid...but, I did it anyway. I knew there would be people that didn't understand what I was trying to do. I knew that people would poke fun and try to derail the entire purpose. To my surprise though, that hasn't really happened...... yet at least.

I've had a long day so I just want to say that I hope the Love keeps it's momentum for awhile longer and sweet dreams guys.

Thanks to all of you.
edit on 4-5-2011 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The most important and relevant message/thread ever made on this site.

Thanks for the thread.
May all our lives be prosperous and full of love.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
When the power of LOVE overcomes the love of power the world will know peace...--Hendrix
Mahalo, thank all & Aloha, LOVE all

∞♡∞

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
You're bringing sexy back, Love ya !

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I love the word "banana".

-B.M

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Can you feel the love tonight....

I love you too (hugs)

Whilst the human being is capable of the utmost atrocities...

We are also capable of marvel, great deeds of compassion, massive ingenuity, need I go on?

For that, it's hard not to love the positive aspects of what humanity has to offer. About time we focused more on those points than on the negative ones.

Being aware of the impact we have on those around us is a start. Consciously taking part in your life in a positive manner will only help to spread a positive energy onwards. And you don't even need to be spiritual to understand that!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

OP buzzing from reading that - what you have done is proved that only there is nothing to fear but fear itself

And when we apply love to a situation, love conquers all. So thank you, and more love coming back at ya, whether you be man, woman, beast or nwo Illuminati member
(sorry couldn't resist the last bit).

Imagine what the world would be like if we broke through the fear barrier, rather than reinforcing it. Perhaps this is where the future lies - I hope so!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaznational
If you love everyone...
love becomes the nominal state...
and loses its meaning.

Scarcity creates value. The freely given non-scarce love from a random internet person lacks values.

You create whatever value you like from every interaction you have. Love comes in many forms and many faces... sometimes even being misunderstood as hate. The idea of scarcity is an illusion. Change creates the opportunity for growth and continued development of meaning.

Love is not just the happy puppies and dancing in the flowers with your friends. It is also in the argument with your enemy, the rush of adrenaline in a dangerous situation, the pain of a loss, the rejection of a hand offered, etc.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Well it’s the 3rd time I have heard it said to me this morning, first off my daughter then off my girlfriend and now you, but it still made a difference to me I’m really so feeling to love today.
Thanks
Jay
edit on 4-5-2011 by ototheb85 because: mooooo

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Back at ya...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
"Thy will be done will be all law
LOVE is the law, love under WILL"
-A.C.

this is all there is to it, once it starts it cannot be stopped, keep it going, keep it from anybody ever forgetting it, but remember, there can only be one true love, and that would be to this wonderful beautiful rock we live on, love her first, because you walk its trails, and feed your young, and make what you call existence possible, without her from nurturing you we would be nothing.
And still look at how we pay our bargain!

Love will be the LAW, Love under WILL.
Will for it to change, more action less tears, that each word we utter mean what we WILL DO, instead of just air, or worse still, cybernetic folklore....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Hey friend above me from the other thread I love you.

Take that hate thread

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Let me tell you something! I was having a personal crisis today and felt so unloved and uncared for. I was wanting proof that the Universe loved me. Thank you for this post.

555. "Love comforteth like sunshine after rain."
Shakespeare, from Venus and Adonus

Love back to you
edit on 4-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I love you too. All of you guys!

Have a happy day!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

And I love you too my brother. I need not have to see or know to love another intelligent dreaming being. While there are many who hate and cause great amount of pain to others, this is no reason not to love all who you come in contact with. We may argue if we should love the rapist, or the murderer. All I have to say to that is that the day we stop loving all regardless of knowing if they are "good" or not is the day we lose all of what makes us truly good and the beginning of a form of cynicism that will lead us to seek a way to suppress our emotions.

Love brings hope, love is the light all need to seek to achieve true happiness. Let no one tell you that it is naive to believe this.

Always remember my friend. Peace, Love, Tolerance, and Compassion

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join