It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love You

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
I love ya too! and everyone else xx

Happy new years to you all!

Wow!

I love your Avatar. Gizmo and a German Shepard!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
NO ... I Love You

Okay...well....then,

I match that with a.....DITTO!

What say you now....hhhmmm???

Love You More!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Thanks xx My dog is my world, he is a Siberian husky

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Thanks xx My dog is my world, he is a Siberian husky

Well, now I can see the husky in him since you pointed it out...he is gorgeous!

I have four dogs of my own so, I know what you mean.

Technically I have seven but, three of them are puppies that need good homes. I'm trying really hard to not get attached to any of them so I don't end up owning five dogs!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Reiterating my unconditional love for everyone, for whatever it's worth. Felt compelled to do so after a saddening interaction recently.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Hi Acewombat....I sent you a U2U a few moments ago.

Much Love to You!!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
You love me? Can I have some money then?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I love how this thread is almost a year old and I can still feel the LOVE!!!

oh by the way....

I love you all!!!

Red

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile
I love how this thread is almost a year old and I can still feel the LOVE!!!

oh by the way....

I love you all!!!

Red

It really is truly amazing to me! I know I said it in this thread before but, i still can't believe that it remained so positive.

I really expected to have it completely derailed at some point but, Nope! Aside from a few posters, it's really flowed freely with the intent of love for all. I LOVE it!

Thanks for keeping it going.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by VerityPhantom
You love me? Can I have some money then?

Not a problem at all...but, you have to get in line behind my bill collectors and I doubt there will much left when they are finished.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
For all that it matters, I haven't forgot your amazing loving heart or this beautiful thread you created, still alive thanks to you and those hearts connected by truth.
I hold out my heart in the circle, open and unprotected, for those who resonate with truth and with love to connect.
We are all eachothers cause and effect, teacher and student, we are free, equal beings, connecting in truth love and power, standing up for ourselves, from our heart re-creating beauty and truth inside out.
The wonders of the Universe reflected through our open minds into tangible form in these realms of physical lands.
We are one, yet all unique.
We are those who came to lovify this world.

One love

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I love everyone here on ATS even the crazy people. I have been reading ATS for many years and there are some really intelligent people here along with some that aren't quite so intelligent.
I place myself in there somewhere
Anywho to the OP, I love you too.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
For all that it matters, I haven't forgot your amazing loving heart or this beautiful thread you created, still alive thanks to you and those hearts connected by truth.
I hold out my heart in the circle, open and unprotected, for those who resonate with truth and with love to connect.
We are all eachothers cause and effect, teacher and student, we are free, equal beings, connecting in truth love and power, standing up for ourselves, from our heart re-creating beauty and truth inside out.
The wonders of the Universe reflected through our open minds into tangible form in these realms of physical lands.
We are one, yet all unique.
We are those who came to lovify this world.

One love

You have warmed my heart with your kind words....

I truly believe we are ALL connected more than any of us will ever really understand..I resonate with your truth and with your love.

I Feel your Connection.

We are truly one and we are absolutely unique....yet, it's all the same.

There in lies the beauty!

Thank You!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall
I love everyone here on ATS even the crazy people. I have been reading ATS for many years and there are some really intelligent people here along with some that aren't quite so intelligent.
I place myself in there somewhere
Anywho to the OP, I love you too.

I love the crazy ones best of all......

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric
Some will understand why I'm posting this, some might even appreciate my attempt of goodwill.

Some will likely remark in sarcasm and, that is all absolutely okay with me.

My intentions and feelings will remain the same.

TO MY DEAR FRIEND:

I am glad you found this thread...you were meant to here because of all you have to offer.

If you made it this far...you have to know it was meant for you!

When the universe speaks.....It has to have some sort of purpose, right?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric
Some will understand why I'm posting this, some might even appreciate my attempt of goodwill.

Some will likely remark in sarcasm and, that is all absolutely okay with me.

My intenteions and feelings will remain the same.

I Still Love You All!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I've had a hell of a six months. During which I entirely left ATS for a while, both because I simply literally had no time to spend online, and because of frustrations and jadedness with certain interactions here. And because, frankly, the last six months has sucked much of my soul out (if there is such a thing as a soul.)

Nevertheless... I wanted to resurrect this positive thread and to say I still love everyone. It's the one part of me I hope doesn't change. I wish everyone here happiness and fulfillment, whatever that means to you, and freedom from suffering. Peace.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Love to all...

Costs nothing...
...can be shared, should be shared, must be shared...
...can generate faster responses in ATS thread topics...
...remains positive, un-derailed, un-trolled, untainted...

The perfect product...

Brought to you, by You...

A99

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
I've had a hell of a six months. During which I entirely left ATS for a while, both because I simply literally had no time to spend online, and because of frustrations and jadedness with certain interactions here. And because, frankly, the last six months has sucked much of my soul out (if there is such a thing as a soul.)

Nevertheless... I wanted to resurrect this positive thread and to say I still love everyone. It's the one part of me I hope doesn't change. I wish everyone here happiness and fulfillment, whatever that means to you, and freedom from suffering. Peace.

I'm truly sorry to hear about your hellish past 6 months...I really am.

I can also relate to needing to take a break from ats for awhile....I actually did the same just recently myself.

Sometimes this place can suck all the positivity right out of you.

I'm glad you resurrected this thread because it certainly has a TON of positivity within all of the pages and posts...which, in itself is amazing, b/c this is ATS and, lets face it....it's not always rainbows and sunshine around here

I'm having a bit of a rough go myself lately so, thanks for making my day a whole lot brighter with your post.

I hope things are going better for you or, at least get better in the very near future...I'm sending much love and positivity your way my friend!!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
Love to all...

Costs nothing...
...can be shared, should be shared, must be shared...
...can generate faster responses in ATS thread topics...
...remains positive, un-derailed, un-trolled, untainted...

The perfect product...

Brought to you, by You...

A99

I love that you pointed out that this thread somehow managed to stay on track and for the most part, managed to ward off any trolls.

That is almost unheard of on ATS these days....at least from my experience anyway.

I'm grateful for you and Ace Wombat for keeping this thread alive....I pretty much figured it was a dead thread.

So, thank you and much love!!!!!

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join